What is your tritype? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

What is your tritype?

I took the long one here...

It was weird
View attachment 54196

I get why the 8 came out, with all those questions about 'taking control in the face of incompetent leadership' and such, and of course the 5 makes sense, but the 3... is very odd. Again, though, I can see how my answers led into that result, but I wouldn't agree.

I wonder how you're actually supposed to get a '1' on this? Maybe 8+3=1?

It was weird
View attachment 54196

I get why the 8 came out, with all those questions about 'taking control in the face of incompetent leadership' and such, and of course the 5 makes sense, but the 3... is very odd. Again, though, I can see how my answers led into that result, but I wouldn't agree.

Haha this is ludicrous. You're neither 3 nor 8!

Just for context: with this test I usually score 539 ...

3F491B04D62CCE72D67D3424C73C92EA5044AE2A

It was weird
View attachment 54196

Hmm.. actually 3's are a lot like 1's, Imho. The aristocrat. Perfectionistic & goal oriented.. driven.

It was weird
View attachment 54196

Psst.. watch.. see if it gels:

Nah, i don't think you are. you are a 1, sir.
Haha this is ludicrous. You're neither 3 nor 8!

Just for context: with this test I usually score 539 ...

3F491B04D62CCE72D67D3424C73C92EA5044AE2A
Hmm.. actually 3's are a lot like 1's, Imho. The aristocrat. Perfectionistic & goal oriented.. driven.

Well I did wonder if the test was picking up my 1ness in terms of 3 & 8.

For example, my 'assertiveness' usually comes from a place of feeling like I know better or can do it better, rather than desiring to be in control for its own sake. It's about the efficiency of the social system rather than it's power dynamics, though I am a little tuned in to the latter, too.

Would an 'assertive 1' look like an 8 for example?

Pretty sure that I'm too lazy unfocused on extrinsic goals to be a 3, though... I'm passionate about the thing I'm doing rather than what I can get out of it or achieve from it.

Hmm, ponder this I will.

For example, my 'assertiveness' usually comes from a place of feeling like I know better or can do it better, rather than desiring to be in control for its own sake. It's about the efficiency of the social system rather than it's power dynamics, though I am a little tuned in to the latter, too.

Pretty sure that I'm too lazy unfocused on extrinsic goals to be a 3, though... I'm passionate about the thing I'm doing rather than what I can get out of it or achieve from it.

Hmm, ponder this I will.
Mhm.. it does sound like u tho^^ that vid..

This sounds fitting too tho, tbh..

Hmm, ponder this I will.
Nah... this is right, me thinks..

Same enneagram teacher.. here is her full article on 358:

EDIT:

https://www.katherinefauvre.com/blog/the-358-tritype-archetype?format=amp