What is your love based on? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is your love based on?

Your Love is Based on Commitment

You believe that love is something that develops and grows.
You don't believe in love at first site, and you never mistake lust for love.
For you, love is about mutual devotion, respect, and understanding.
You don't feel comfortable in a relationship, unless you're both in it for the long run.

Why your love can last: You don't take commitment lightly - or leave relationships easily

Why your love can fail: You're so committed, you often can't see the most obvious problems in your relationship

Your Love is Based on Affection
Your need for love is very primal and basic. You can't imagine living without love.
And for you, love is something that's best expressed through touch.
You're always up for a hug or a cuddle. And you feel a bit rejected when you don't get enough affection.
Whether you're sharing a blanket or sharing an order of fries, you thrive when you're close to the person you love.

Why your love can last: You express your love freely and frequently

Why your love can fail: You can come off as clingy, and this freaks people out

Your Love is Based on Friendship

For you, chemistry doesn't really happen without compatibility.
Companionship and openness are the most important parts of your relationships.
Whoever you love should be your best friend.
And falling in love with a good friend is never out of the question.

Why your love can last: You only fall for people who you truly understand... and who truly understand you

Why your love can fail: Sometimes you don't admit how important physical chemistry is to you

I actually kinda like this. Especially for having so few questions. I wish it told more, though.

commitment.jpg

You don't feel comfortable in a relationship, unless you're both in it for the long run.

Why your love can last: You don't take commitment lightly - or leave relationships easily

Why your love can fail: You're so committed, you often can't see the most obvious problems in your relationship

Why your love can last: You only fall for people who you truly understand... and who truly understand you

Why your love can fail: Sometimes you don't admit how important physical chemistry is to you

affection.jpg

Your need for love is very primal and basic. You can't imagine living without love.
You're always up for a hug or a cuddle. And you feel a bit rejected when you don't get enough affection.
Whether you're sharing a blanket or sharing an order of fries, you thrive when you're close to the person you love.

Why your love can last: You express your love freely and frequently.

Why your love can fail: You can come off as clingy, and this freaks people out.

cheers,
Ian

affection.jpg

So I reread all the possible results to this test and I think they ALL fit, some more than others. I scored 'Friendship', but I think 'Commitment' fits even more so!

It's that fiendish Forer Effect at work again...

commitment.jpg

Why your love can fail: You're so committed, you often can't see the most obvious problems in your relationship.

One more on the pile...

It's commitment for me, but I did recognize it could be something special from the very beginning. Rick

commitment.jpg

affection.jpg

--------------------------------------
What is this physical chemistry you speak of? XD

friendship.jpg

Everyone seems to want commitment, you know what this thread needs?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw&ob=av3n"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Last edited:
Your Love is Based on Passion
When you're in love, you're brimming with emotions and desire.
For you, love can be a crazy frenzy - but somehow it all makes sense.
Love is the most important thing to you. You are capable of doing anything for love.
(This makes you very lovable... but also a little scary!)

Why your love can last: You've got the true attraction, bond, and euphoria to make it happen.

Why your love can fail: Love isn't something you really think through. Your roller coaster relationships sometimes end on a terrifying note.

i don't think any of the results really apply to me. This one certainly doesn't. i suppose Affection is really the closest thing. Honestly, I'm not so keen on the idea of love in general. *shrugs*

Reactions: Odyne
Your Love is Based on Passion

When you're in love, you're brimming with emotions and desire.
For you, love can be a crazy frenzy - but somehow it all makes sense.
Love is the most important thing to you. You are capable of doing anything for love.
(This makes you very lovable... but also a little scary!)

Why your love can last: You've got the true attraction, bond, and euphoria to make it happen.

Why your love can fail: Love isn't something you really think through. Your roller coaster relationships sometimes end on a terrifying note.
___

I guess?..