What is the drunk version of you like? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What is the drunk version of you like?

Hi there beauties! That’s right, you’re all freaking beautiful!

I second many of these comments, I lose my filter.... which is ACTUALLY not a good thing for me..... I keep a lot of bad thoughts inside :tearsofjoy: I also become suuuuper sensitive, also not a very good thing cause then with the lost filter it’s just a mess.... on the plus side I also become a lot more chatty

Not quite plastered, but I definitely have been tipsy while on the forum ;) When I get plastered I usually don't go anywhere unless there are nice people willing to carry me.
Living on the edge I see.... dum dum duuuummm....

Reactions: Free and Ren
Hard to say, I haven't gotten completely fershinikit in a long time. Usually stupid goofy....but I don't really do well in bars. I prefer a more intimate setting with people I know.

Oh I forgot, another thing I can do when I'm drunk is writing something creative and being amazed at how great it is, only to wake up the morning after and come to the sober realisation that it's actually not so amazing.

I'm usually quiet and reserved when I'm sober, still smiley and bubbly but I tend to just hang around the outskirts observing everyone. Creepy? Very.

On the flip side, when I'm drunk I become the life of the party!

If laughing maniacally whilst simultaneously wandering from people to people like a lost soul classes as life of the party.

Bottoms will be grabbed.

So you're like a sober @Free

When drunk, I tend to go on long confusing rants about pointless stuff. So exactly like Sims me.

Unless I get drunk when very tired. Then I'm mute, overly introspective, and not much fun.

Oh I forgot, another thing I can do when I'm drunk is writing something creative and being amazed at how great it is, only to wake up the morning after and come to the sober realisation that it's actually not so amazing.
This made me chuckle

Reactions: hush, Ren and Free
I'm usually somewhat drunk when writing here so go figure.

There are certainly levels though. The tipsy version is free of prejudice and thinks more freely and fluidly but the hammered version can come off as an arrogant asshole for sure, hopefully though a funny asshole though.

Sir, I have no idea what you're talking about. Hmmph.

*grabs a handful of 'Cobi*

Please don't sue... >.>
*grabs what's left of 'im*

Teeheehee...

<.<

*flees*
C-can we rebuild him? Make a tin snowman?

I...am...reborn!!!

snowman_02_by_restmlinstock.jpg