What is the drunk version of you like? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What is the drunk version of you like?

So does anyone in this thread think that different types of booze affects what kind of drunk they are?

I think a lot depends on your health and metabolism etc. There's some component of red wine, that's linked to greater longevity, but only in moderation. I find though I get quite bad acid reflux from it.

I think the most important thing, isn't what you drink, it's who you're with when you do, and what mood you were in to begin with.

Sleeping is very catlike too haha.

Sprinkles, if we ever meet, I'll buy you a drink and then try out a laser pointer on you.

Very copasetic. Certainly more extroverted.

The drunk version of me is a giggly booze gremlin that keeps insisting everyone should drink more and order pizza.

I don't drink but the handful of times I have I was just super interested in getting more drunk than whatever state of drunkenness I was in. It was never enough until I just don't even recall, and I'm sure I was still trying to consume more, however pitifully. Also everyone was told very adamantly how amazing and beautiful they were. So not much different from sober me.

I don't drink either (I get tipsy too quickly) and only ever been drunk 2/3 times (2 times voluntarily and the another time, someone spiked my drink). I giggle A LOT and at anything, sometimes find a corner to sleep, legless (literally need someone to carry me) and at the time I was single, I got a little naughty with my hands. :flushed:

I have been told I am the sweetest drunk person ever.

I tend to get kind of silly and make a lot of jokes. Generally am very happy. Will most likely tell you how much I love you and give you hugs.