What is the drunk version of you like? | INFJ Forum

What is the drunk version of you like?

When you're drunk you become a different person, in a sense. Describe that person.

I think we maybe become a somewhat distorted version of ourselves, but also I think we probably let go of our inhibitions, and others see more of our personality.

For me, I'm likely to do the following.

1) believe I'm "funny" and can dance ok.
2) fall asleep wherever I am.
3) if I've had too much (3 beers plus) ? Likely to tell friends I love them. Then wake up and realise those "friends" have drawn glasses and a beard on me, whilst I was asleep. Bastards.

I think we maybe become a somewhat distorted version of ourselves, but also I think we probably let go of our inhibitions, and others see more of our personality.
Nope, my personality flips when I drink. Drunk me is an ENFP

Nope, my personality flips when I drink. Drunk me is an ENFP

Actually I think the drunk me is also an ENFP... mostly because my Irish friends would probably type me ENFP, and I was always drunk when I lived in Ireland.

I almost said ESTP or ESFP for the whole 'shadow' theory thing and/or the sensory pleasures associated with drinking, but I'm pretty sure I speak about Kant and Nietzsche even more than usual when I'm drunk, with no regard for the perplexity on my interlocutors' faces, and that's probably not a very S thing to do.

Tipsy me has no filters. I'm happy, loud, energetic, share the most outrageous ideas ("when I become president of the world"..), dance a lot, sing, try to get everyone to join in.. and I pay no attention to how I come across anymore, and as such can throw out some really evil ideas and mean jokes.

Drunk me just gets quiet and falls asleep. Very boring.

@Ren have you ever gotten plastered and then gone on the forum or do you try to avoid that?

Not quite plastered, but I definitely have been tipsy while on the forum ;) When I get plastered I usually don't go anywhere unless there are nice people willing to carry me. @James for example is very nice and I believe that if he could be convinced to stop dancing, he would carry me.

That said, the last time I was really tipsy is over 5 years ago. Since then the Fe development kicked in a bit, so maybe it's different now.

Actually I think the drunk me is also an ENFP... mostly because my Irish friends would probably type me ENFP, and I was always drunk when I lived in Ireland.
Yeah but that's Ireland... in Dublin they start drinking at 10 in the morning. An Irish person tried to justify that to me by saying a Guinness is healthier than a loaf of bread lol.

Not quite plastered, but I definitely have been tipsy while on the forum ;) When I get plastered I usually don't go anywhere unless there are nice people willing to carry me. @James for example is very nice and I believe that if he could be convinced to stop dancing, he would carry me.
I'm very interested in seeing that massive intellect of yours pickled in... i'm guessing wine?
FRENCH STEREOTYPES

Reactions: Ren, Free and James
That said, the last time I was really tipsy is over 5 years ago. Since then the Fe development kicked in a bit, so maybe it's different now.

Yeah but that's Ireland... in Dublin they start drinking at 10 in the morning. An Irish person tried to justify that to me by saying a Guinness is healthier than a loaf of bread lol.

That's a little racist, even if it was true, lol.

Worst part of going to Dublin ? Seeing how many drunk tourists there are at 10am. I don't know how the Irish put up with it. I guess they need the money. ;)

I guess tipsy me is giggly, unless I'd been in a bad mood when I started. Then it's just... sad.

I try not to get drunk drunk, because once I'm really drunk, I can't see the line anymore.

But when I'm drunk (not to the point of expelling it again), I get super honest, no filters at all. Anything that comes to mind may come out of my mouth before I even thought about whether it's prudent to say it or not. Tbh, I think I have trouble deciding even when I have the capability to decide.

I'm very interested in seeing that massive intellect of yours pickled in... i'm guessing wine?
FRENCH STEREOTYPES

Whiskey! ;) I very rarely drink wine. I find it a little dry, unlike my intellect.

Whiskey! ;) I very rarely drink wine. I find it a little dry, unlike my intellect.

Can it depend on what you get drunk on?
This could have two sister threads of "what is your drink of choice?" and "do different types of booze affect you differently?"

By the way, i'm drunk.

I find whiskey simply disgusting, most wines too. I'm the cocktail kinda girl, and mixed pilsners. The only things I do occasionally drink pure are vodka and tequila.

Edit: There are sweet wines, though, I like those. Moscato or lambrusco.

This could have two sister threads of "what is your drink of choice?" and "do different types of booze affect you differently?"

By the way, i'm drunk.

Where else would the thread have sprung from ;)

I find whiskey simply disgusting, most wines too. I'm the cocktail kinda girl, and mixed pilsners. The only things I do occasionally drink pure are vodka and tequila.

Edit: There are sweet wines, though, I like those. Moscato or lambrusco.
Me too. :sunglasses:

Whiskey-lemon is very nice though, but that's already almost a cocktail.