Votes: 4 14.3%
  • SF

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NT

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • NF

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
This is me woohoo! No fucks given la la la la fuck you bitches!
You too!?

Scientifically speaking through my extensive data mining of reddit (which we all know is far more reputable than Tumblr) I have come to understand the real truth which is that nobody gives any fucks, and fucks themselves are an illusion

Scientifically speaking through my extensive data mining of reddit (which we all know is far more reputable than Tumblr) I have come to understand the real truth which is that nobody gives any fucks, and fucks themselves are an illusion
So we don't give what we have nothing of? Makes sense.

Reactions: Wyote
the real truth which is that nobody gives any fucks, and fucks themselves are an illusion

Holy shet. Ur rite.

giphy.gif

Sudo scientifically speaking we're all probably identifying sub traits that Elon has through our own projection. It's like when you buy a new car you see that motherfucka errwhere after the purchase.

It's like when you buy a new car you see that motherfucka errwhere after the purchase.
That's confusing as hell too! I'm always like, wtf am I doing driving over there, I'm driving right here!? Then I start trying to navigate where my car twin is going and just end up pissing people off. I mean, shit. It's hard to drive two cars at once

I have come to understand the real truth which is that nobody gives any fucks, and fucks themselves are an illusion

F gives all the fucks all the time. It's the slut function of the MBTI. The i/e part and stack placement just tells you what direction and to what extreme those fucks go in.