Votes: 4 14.3%
  • SF

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NT

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • NF

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
I believe Elon is an 'F' type, and by 'F' type I mean a fluctuating type. Clearly, no one has taken the time to observe that he is ISTJ only while he has hardened D. The rest of the time he is INTJ. Duh

Reactions: Misty
I think he is an ST. All of those stereotypes about NTJ's have probably confused everyone into thinking that all CEOs are NTJ's. That anyone with a vision HAS to be an NJ. Another thing that might be confusing people is that Elon is well known for talking about AI in the abstract. But, if you look at his interview with Joe Rogan, what does he go on and on about? For a majority of the interivew, is he talking about literal facts, or abstract possibilities. In fact, I dear you to take a tally of all the times he talks about ST literal facts, and all the times he talks about NT abstract possibilities. I think you will see that he leans heavily on ST literal facts. Then do the same thing with other interviews! He leans on ST literal facts consistently, over and over and over again.

Hey OP. I agree with you that he's an ISTJ. At least we know what we're talking about ;)

Reactions: Wyote
Don't tell me what I am, nerd. Anyone can give zero f*cks. Are you that dumb to suggest that only some types can give zero f*cks? Give me a break. Go watch some anime.
Lolololo! I'm just going by the hard evidence I found on Tumblr! Give me a break, sir or madam ISTP. Please... :(

Don't tell me what I am, nerd. Anyone can give zero f*cks. Are you that dumb to suggest that only some types can give zero f*cks? Give me a break. Go watch some anime.

That's like saying only certain types can be happy/sad/mad. Utter nonsense.

Please don't take this the wrong way but this is how I picture you behind your screen:

4840.jpg

That's like saying only certain types can be happy/sad/mad. Utter nonsense.
I was wrong! I'm sorry! Please forgive me. :(

Now let me tell you how I was wrong and how I am now right. You can thank me after my presentation. ;)

Now, you say you give zero f*cks. However, you care enough to censor yourself. Clearly, you give one more than zero f*cks. You cannot be an INFJ as you claim because they give all the f*cks, while you only gave one. Therefore, you are unquestionably an INTJ.
You're welcome!
Screenshot_20181001-164211~4.png

I was wrong! I'm sorry! Please forgive me. :(

Now let me tell you how I was wrong and how I am now right. You can thank me after my presentation. ;)

Now, you say you give zero f*cks. However, you care enough to censor yourself. Clearly, you give one more than zero f*cks. You cannot be an INFJ as you claim because they give all the f*cks, while you only gave one. Therefore, you are unquestionably an INTJ.
You're welcome!
View attachment 45034

Wrongo.

https://onelettereffect.tumblr.com/post/160022404546/mbti-types-and-fucks-given

Apparently - "They say they don’t give a f*ck and they give ALL the f*cks: INFJ; ENTP."

The only thing I give the most f*cks about is people being wrong. Like you. ;)

And I censor the F bomb because I'm not trying to be outright rude.

Clearly, you give one more than zero f*cks. You cannot be an INFJ as you claim because they give all the f*cks, while you only gave one. Therefore, you are unquestionably an INTJ.

giphy.gif