Votes: 4 14.3%
  • SF

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NT

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • NF

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
You missed the word "similar" Mr negative Nancy i'ma throw you in that database and give you a -5 score.

Sorry but you're wrong. Sentiment mining is NOT similar to MBTI. Not in the least. That's like saying you can discern people's racial background by sentiment mining. Totally unrelated and zero correlation.

Touche my butt, I'm INFJ lol you have no idea what you're saying about anything. It's pretty funny.

You just admitted you're INTP, and you're acting like an INTP, so you're an INTP.

Sorry but you're wrong. Sentiment mining is NOT similar to MBTI. Not in the least. That's like saying you can discern people's racial background by sentiment mining. Totally unrelated and zero correlation.

You sir are not at all thinking about this properly. You're not being very abstract at the moment.

Now I think your prior comments about your typing theory are complete bullshit, you did this to yourself.

You sir are not at all thinking about this properly. You're not being very abstract at the moment.

And I'm pretty sure your girlfriend is an ENFJ, not an S. INTPs mate with ENFJs. And if she's not, then keep looking.

Now I think your prior comments about your typing theory are complete bullshit, you did this to yourself.

I don't have a typing theory. I just know I'm right, and you're wrong, because you're stuck in your simplistic, subjective, projection-based, narcissistic thinking.

ad-hominem

Not ad hominem - I'm criticizing your thought process, and how inadequate it is to handle MBTI identification.

You even admitted yourself, you're not really an INFJ; you and the other INTP/Js are here for the lolz. You also attempted to suggest that you can find a correlation between sentiment mining and MBTI - anyone who knows MBTI and data will know that that is total BS (I have a post grad in research analysis, so yeah, I know something about that) - this demonstrates your lack of understanding of how to intuit MBTI values.

So seeing as how you a) don't really care that you're in an INFJ forum, and b) don't really understand how to measure MBTI in the first place, then you are in no position to criticize my understanding and knowledge of MBTI typing.

I've actually set up a couple based on MBTI - ISFJ/ESFP, and they're engaged to be married. So yeah, I think I know a little about how that works. What have you done?

You just admitted you're INTP, and you're acting like an INTP, so you're an INTP.

You're mentally disturbed or just trolling, either way you're more wrong but I also don't care because you don't either

Not ad hominem - I'm criticizing your thought process, and how inadequate it is to handle MBTI identification.

You even admitted yourself, you're not really an INFJ; you and the other INTP/Js are here for the lolz. You also attempted to suggest that you can find a correlation between sentiment mining and MBTI - anyone who knows MBTI and data will know that that is total BS (I have a post grad in research analysis, so yeah, I know something about that) - this demonstrates your lack of understanding of how to intuit MBTI values.

So seeing as how you a) don't really care that you're in an INFJ forum, and b) don't really understand how to measure MBTI in the first place, then you are in no position to criticize my understanding and knowledge of MBTI typing.

I've actually set up a couple based on MBTI - ISFJ/ESFP, and they're engaged to be married. So yeah, I think I know a little about how that works. What have you done?

Okay you win again

Reactions: Misty and Wyote
You're mentally disturbed or just trolling, either way you're more wrong but I also don't care because you don't either

Gaslighting, eh? Bold move for someone who is supposed to be a rationalist type, but is being completely irrational.

Gaslighting, eh? Bold move for someone who is supposed to be a rationalist type, but is being completely irrational.

I don't appreciate your lies and insinuations. You're a waste of time. Please leave me alone from this point on as best you can.

How is that a bold move when YOU labeled him that? The Fallacy of LULZ

Believe it or not, rationalists can be irrational. He, as an INTP, was providing a nice example of that. Any other failing points you'd like to make?

I don't appreciate your lies and insinuations. You're a waste of time. Please leave me alone from this point on as best you can.

You know what's a waste of time? An INTP on an INFJ site.