• NT

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • NF

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
F gives all the fucks all the time.
opening-tumblr-in-public-irngflip-com-4318104-png.45037

uFAB3gP.png

F gives all the fucks all the time. It's the slut function of the MBTI. The i/e part and stack placement just tells you what direction and to what extreme those fucks go in.

You're clearly an INTJ. Why are you on an INFJ forum?

I could make a program to analyze the interview transcript. It will take specific keywords or phrases to identify MBTI traits. I did something similar for twitter keywords.

http://chrisclarke.tech/online_resume/portfolio/Twitter_Sentiment/Twitter_Sentiment.html

Sentiment mining is completely unrelated to actual MBTI characteristics. The data you get out of that will tell you nothing - merely that people were happy/sad/mad, etc. Emotion is not an indication of MBTI. Zero correlation. We all have emotion. But we don't have the same MBTI. As an INTP, you just like it because it seems like a rational solution to an abstract problem, but it's not. A brain scan or a genetic test would be a concrete way to test someone's MBTI accurately, but we don't know what that looks like yet, or how to identify each characteristic yet in either scenario. I'm sure if you got brain imaging technology, you could play around with that, easier than say genetic testing, I'm sure. But either of these are more founded in science than a self-administered MBTI test (hello testing bias!). That's the problem with this 'science' - there is no way to replicate results reliably or accurately in a concrete fashion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infjente and Wyote
Sentiment mining is completely unrelated to actual MBTI characteristics. The data you get out of that will tell you nothing - merely that people were happy/sad/mad, etc. Emotion is not an indication of MBTI. Zero correlation. We all have emotion. But we don't have the same MBTI. You just like it because it seems like a rational solution to an abstract problem, but it's not.

You missed the word "similar" Mr negative Nancy i'ma throw you in that database and give you a -5 score.

BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL GAWD DAMMIT

Hahaha...fair enough. But wait, you CAN feel. It's just your secondary function as a T :D Why do you think you can't feel if you're a T?