• SF

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NT

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • NF

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Hahaha yeah that would be, if the site wanted to operate in an elitist way

What is even the point then. If everyone online wants to impersonate an INFJ, and also proclaim that every single favourite celebrity of theirs is an INFJ, "like me", when they don't even have that down correctly, you're layering falsehood upon falsehood, based on projection, narcissism and wishful thinking, and ending up with a group of incorrectly-identified people, which in and of itself, is statistically is impossible, given the fact that INFJs comprise only 1% of the population - stop being lazy and find your own (actual) type and stop impersonating INFJs. Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

I would go so far as to say that actual INFJs comprise MAYBE 10-20% of this site's membership, a hugely generous estimation, IF that. But, given the fact that INFJ number are statistically so low, and we don't spend a lot of time online for lolz, then you wouldn't have a user base without your impostors, simply put.

Last edited:
Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

The real crime is that you don't even realize how ridiculous you sound. I feel incredibly sorry for whatever has lead you down your path in life.

I am INFJ. Yeah a lot of people here aren't, but that's inevitable and it's more interesting and healthier as far as creating community.

Get your shit together. Leave me alone.

The real crime is that you don't even realize how ridiculous you sound. I feel incredibly sorry for whatever has lead you down your path in life.

I am INFJ. Yeah a lot of people here aren't, but that's inevitable and it's more interesting and healthier as far as creating community.

Get your shit together. Leave me alone.

Those are facts, and accurately describes what is actually going on here - and yeah, it is ridiculous that everyone here thinks they're an INFJ, when many aren't.

"Yeah a lot of people here aren't, but that's inevitable" - In that case, you should consider re-branding this site, because the current name is hugely misleading.

Those are facts, and accurately describes what is actually going on here - and yeah, it is ridiculous that everyone here thinks they're an INFJ, when many aren't.

"Yeah a lot of people here aren't, but that's inevitable" - In that case, you should consider re-branding this site, because the current name is hugely misleading.

lol just because you say things, does not make them so. You're rather insufferable, not at all like any actual INFJ I've ever known.

@1whitehorse1 Even though you probably have mistyped everyone in this thread, I think you have some good points. When mistyping as a topic becomes too sensitive to discuss in a type-discussion forum, it gets confusing. I see how it has to be that way though, since people interact on a personal level here. It's a community where people know each other. Everyone needs to feel consistent in the identity they have portrayed to their surroundings.

I don't personally mind if someone openly question my type. I might even appreciate it, and perhaps be open to reconsider. But, if It was expressed to me every time someone actually does question my type, chances are I wouldn't react to it with an open mind, but rather protect my sense of identity and try to emphasize the stereotype characteristics - even if I got the type right in the first place. No matter how sure I am of my type, that's not an experiment I'm up for. Powerful stuff.

Intuition? I thought you were ISTP. :p

What if I told you that intuition was just a subconscious collection of information and through experience it strengthens like a muscle muhahahaha. So really we're all just on a quest as information gatherer's for the collective conciousness. Nah we all just shit posting randomly...

So really we're all just on a quest as information gatherer's for the collective consciousness.

Yeah!

Nah we all just shit posting randomly...

Oh :neutral:

What if I told you

156lem.jpg

What I really want to know is why @1whitehorse1 would show up and troll the forum after being MIA for so long, or at least not making their presence known.

Off meds? Serious depression? Life tragedy?

Poor @1whitehorse1