What food do you guys crave right now? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What food do you guys crave right now?

Been craving some Indian food lately. Haven’t had any since last year. Thinking about stopping by my favorite Indian restaurant this weekend. :yum:
It's been years since I had Indian, but that's because I used to go to a Nepalese restaurant for lunch quite often. Loved the spiced tea they had, that would be nice now. I live a bit farther currently and haven't eaten there for a long time either. Should I start dating just to get an excuse to eat out every now and then?

Been craving some Indian food lately. Haven’t had any since last year. Thinking about stopping by my favorite Indian restaurant this weekend. :yum:

OMG! I've wanted Indian food so badly lately and we have to drive an hour to the closest place now, so my SO never wants to go. Mind you, we have a freezer full of homemade pakoras we buy at an Indian market.

It's been years since I had Indian, but that's because I used to go to a Nepalese restaurant for lunch quite often. Loved the spiced tea they had, that would be nice now. I live a bit farther currently and haven't eaten there for a long time either. Should I start dating just to get an excuse to eat out every now and then?

Yes! That sounds divine, so yes!

Hahaha yes!! :D :laughing:

OMG! I've wanted Indian food so badly lately and we have to drive an hour to the closest place now, so my SO never wants to go. Mind you, we have a freezer full of homemade pakoras we buy at an Indian market.

Yes! That sounds divine, so yes!

Same here!! The Indian restaurant I want to go to is about 45 minutes away! Sucks living in an area that is basically in the outskirts! :disappointed:

And pakoras are so delicious! Haven’t had some in a long time. I’ve been also wanting Naan bread as well! Yummmmmmm!

More orange chicken

Szechuan chicken

giphy.gif

Chicken strips

I want two Number 9's, a Number 9 large, a Number 6 with extra Dip, a Number 7, Two Number 45's, one with Cheese, and a large Soda.

Reactions: Wyote
Salad.
Fresh.
No dressing.
Just a bit of cheese.

Maybe a glass of white wine on the side.

Last edited:
blackened grouper
grilled mahi (had some yesterday)
grilled fresh yellowfin
blackened wahoo
boiled white shrimp
Lobster
snow crab legs

I'd like any of the above.

Shipley's Donuts
Papa johns Pizza - Hawaiian with jalapenos
Lasgna
Cheese cake
Sushi - spicy tuna hand rolls, at least 6 of um.
My moms apple spice cake
my grandmas sweet rice
Lobster - at least a 4 pounder!!

And at the end of this, At least 1/2 cup psyllium husk fiber to help move it all out.

Reactions: JennyDaniella
Goddamn it. I regret making this thread bahahaha.

Y’all making me hungry! :D