What food do you guys crave right now?

JennyDaniella

Stargazer
May 23, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Hey all!

For me personally, I am craving a big ol' burger with some bacon, and some fries.

I was watching this Serbian guy on YouTube grill a homemade burger out in nature and it was a big mistake considering I am on a diet. I AM SO HUNGRY.

@JennyDaniella You do realize that making a thread like this is probably going to be a bad idea given that you're on a diet? :p Oh well, here's my craving right now:

42da5693-6c98-48f4-96fc-db79e0ac951f.jpg

Cinnamon rolls are very hard to find here where I live, so I'm afraid the only way to satiate the craving is by licking my screen lol

@JennyDaniella You do realize that making a thread like this is probably going to be a bad idea given that you're on a diet? :p Oh well, here's my craving right now:

Cinnamon rolls are very hard to find here where I live, so I'm afraid the only way to satiate the craving is by licking my screen lol

Is that a... bacon cinnamon roll??

Hard to find? What about making them at home? :p

Is that a... bacon cinnamon roll??

Is it bacon? I thought it was just burnt. Are there bacon cinnamon rolls? That would be amazingly unhealthy but also delicious XD

Hard to find? What about making them at home? :p

I could try but I doubt they'll ever be like the classic American cinnamon rolls. Those things are delicious. The ones here are too hard and not as sweet :(

Is it bacon? I thought it was just burnt. Are there bacon cinnamon rolls? That would be amazingly unhealthy but also delicious XD

I did a reverse Google image search, turns out that's what they are. :openmouth:

https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/bacon-cinnamon-rolls/c268a5e7-46af-4de1-9edf-d8e7996a4a60

Not a very lengthy recipe though, looks like they pretty much just added bacon to some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. :puzzled:

I could try but I doubt they'll ever be like the classic American cinnamon rolls. Those things are delicious. The ones here are too hard and not as sweet :(

!!! Hard cinnamon rolls are a travesty!

LOL. You have a point there. Dang, that sucks. Well if you ever visit America, cinnamon rolls come in big ol’ batches. You will find them everywhere! Murica.

Darn. I wasn't craving anything a minute ago, but after seeing this thread I want fries and a burger with bacon and an egg, or alternatively fish & chips, with chocolate and a cinnamon roll for dessert. And coffee. Mocha maybe. Double. And then a milkshake made from strawberries, vanilla ice cream and Sprite. I wouldn't be able to sleep after the coffee but... Ohhh.. I swear I can smell a cinnamon roll with frosting right now. I'm so hungry.....

Darn. I wasn't craving anything a minute ago, but after seeing this thread I want fries and a burger with bacon and an egg, or alternatively fish & chips, with chocolate and a cinnamon roll for dessert. And coffee. Mocha maybe. Double. And then a milkshake made from strawberries, vanilla ice cream and Sprite. I wouldn't be able to sleep after the coffee but... Ohhh.. I swear I can smell a cinnamon roll with frosting right now. I'm so hungry.....

giphy.gif

Reactions: Wyote
Right this minute - fried chicken. This afternoon it'll be something different. I spend an inordinate amount of time fantasizing about my next meal. :grimacing:

You know, I'm full. I just had a salad and I'm done for the day.

What the actual fuck.

Every day for me is a battle of will against the urge to explore the entire food pantheon. It's a good thing I'm lazy and introverted or I'd be YUUUUUUUUGE just from all the ethnic restaurants.

It's currently morning for me so I am craving a crap ton of food right now after seeing this thread again, I totally forgot about it haha. I probably shouldn't have made this thread. Such a terrible idea haha

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif