What food do you guys crave right now? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What food do you guys crave right now?

I LOVEEEEE kale chips.
what do you put on yours???

I accidentally bought a shitload so I'm gonna experiment lolol.
Usually just some oil and salt though :)

I accidentally bought a shitload so I'm gonna experiment lolol.
Usually just some oil and salt though :)
niiiiiice
i do red peper flakes, pink himalayan sea salt, and white pepper.
man they are gooooooood

28B14B5B-6680-4B34-92F0-3AC27620AEF6.jpeg

I’m craving these bad boys!!! MmmmmmMmmm!

My brother hates them because they are too sugary, I’m like what a lame-o!

They good af.

Reactions: Wyote and flower

1477613838RogerVonBiersborn.gif

Well in about 3hrs and 48mins...the house will be smelling of home cooked bread (courtesy of bread machine). There's nothing like a piece of toasted bread with your favourite topping....peanut butter, banana, local honey or make your own sandwich (regardless of the filling - must include an avocado).

I limit the amount of bread I eat...hence why I crave the simple pleasure of a slice of bread. :yum:

giphy.gif

Well in about 3hrs and 48mins...the house will be smelling of home cooked bread (courtesy of bread machine). There's nothing like a piece of toasted bread with your favourite topping....peanut butter, banana, local honey or make your own sandwich (regardless of the filling - must include an avocado).

I limit the amount of bread I eat...hence why I crave the simple pleasure of a slice of bread. :yum:

giphy.gif

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That gif! And mmmm I love homemade bread!

Omg que rico! I am jealous!! Yum! :yum:

Reactions: AUM, Wyote and Will
I’m craving for some triple bacon cheeseburger, fries with mayonnaise, apple pie, and some life solutions with gravy.

Reactions: AUM and Wyote
Reactions: Will

Man it is hard to find good mole. I've had a lot of bad mole while looking for the good stuff.

Reactions: Asa, Will and AUM