What food do you guys crave right now? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What food do you guys crave right now?

Man it is hard to find good mole. I've had a lot of bad mole while looking for the good stuff.

It certainly is a delicacy, not many people can pull it off but when they do, oh boyyyy! It's no wonder the dish was only offered to the gods back in the Aztec times, not something that us plebs could taste. Good thing we don't live in those times anymore haha

Lately I crave spring rolls. Just can't seem to get enough of it.

Usually I crave some specific food and can eat the same food for several days - or weeks even - before getting bored and moving on to the next obsession. Right now it's spring rolls and potato chips. Well, to be fair, I always crave potato chips.

this is all I ever want. A giant cannoli filled with smaller cannolis.

bHOSqqa.jpg

Oh dude, I used to eat a shitload of these
6126PlVFWNL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Reactions: Will and Reason
Oh dude, I used to eat a shitload of these
6126PlVFWNL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Oh my god me too. I microwaved and ate these almost every morning back in high school.

I pretty much get them from my local QuikTrip. That cream cheese and spicy chicken though.

Reactions: Wyote
Reactions: Will and Wyote
I scarfed down two Big Macs followed by a bowl of pasta yesterday and now I want more.

I think I might just eat a bunch of junk food today as comfort food in preparation for going back to school on Monday.

What I’m thinking is cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, nuggets, fries, possibly tacos, then wash it all down with a chocolate shake.

Lately all I want is for everything to have chipotle mixed in.

Now I'm craving fish and chips too. And I can't have them here, I'd have to travel to a different country:cry:. Sure, I could get some fish and chips but not the kind they have in the UK. But.. I have another thing coming up..

Today when I went to the supermarket I got a craving to have eggs and baked beans in tomato sauce. I haven't had it for years, not since I was a student. Too bad I don't have curry here, that would be good with it. Add plenty of olive oil. Fried on the pan so that the beans start to get a bit crispy. Have it with a slice of bread. And oranges for dessert. (I already had chocolate pudding for an appetizer:yum:)

I'm going to prepare it now. Lucky me, I get to have what I crave :sunglasses:

Been craving some Indian food lately. Haven’t had any since last year. Thinking about stopping by my favorite Indian restaurant this weekend. :yum: