What food do you guys crave right now?

we'd need a bun the size of Kansas for Knickers :p
giphy.gif

Soggy

Reactions: Sandie33
I want some of these... :(

slow-cooker-carnitas-tacos-ck-1804p38.jpg

Hey all!

For me personally, I am craving a big ol' burger with some bacon, and some fries.

I was watching this Serbian guy on YouTube grill a homemade burger out in nature and it was a big mistake considering I am on a diet. I AM SO HUNGRY.

Damn you @JennyDaniella now I'm craving Airport Inn! Probably my favorite place in the world to eat.
Owners Tom and Robbie are some awesome people :)

Last edited:
The second thing I'm craving, is a taco truck called La Acapulqueña No.2

That's in the parking lot of iPulluPull junkyard in Fresno.

Put away the thought of literally eating lunch amongst junked wrecked cars

This place is probably the BEST Mexican food North of Los Angeles

Mechanics lunch... Carne asada tacos, cheeseburger, fries with 10w30 and unknown "is this transmission or power steering fluid?" Dressing on the side

Besides, transmission fluid is a detergent. Oil is..well, oil

A little bit is good for you. Cleans your insides out right along with your burrito

The second thing I'm craving, is a taco truck called La Acapulqueña No.2

That's in the parking lot of iPulluPull junkyard in Fresno.

Put away the thought of literally eating lunch amongst junked wrecked cars

This place is probably the BEST Mexican food North of Los Angeles

Mechanics lunch... Carne asada tacos, cheeseburger, fries with 10w30 and unknown "is this transmission or power steering fluid?" Dressing on the side

Besides, transmission fluid is a detergent. Oil is..well, oil

A little bit is good for you. Cleans your insides out right along with your burrito
These cracked me up! We have a place near here that's called Quaker Steak & Lube in a spin on Quaker State Oil. The bar stools are made from oil drums, and the table kiosks are gas fill pumps. :p

These cracked me up! We have a place near here that's called Quaker Steak & Lube in a spin on Quaker State Oil. The bar stools are made from oil drums, and the table kiosks are gas fill pumps. :p

Nice! I'm not a big fan of Quaker State to be honest though. I'll name mine Royal Purple Steak and Lube. Use purple food dye on everything.

You want the best synthetics money can buy, Royal Purple is the shit (Sorry AMSOil fan boys). Cleans motors, best lubrication, best oil for off road and severe service use

Close second is Castrol Edge. That's what I use on my cars that don't see heavy off road use,

O Reilly full syn is awesome stuff on a budget

Conventionals, Castrol GTX is amazing stuff. So is Chevron brand

Filters, Royal Purple, K&N Pro Gold, and Napa Platinum/ Wix XP filters are what I use for the severe service stuff.

Non severe service, or conventionals K&N silver, Napa Pro Select, Bosch or ACDelco :)

I think I'm going to have to do a car repair thread when I have time