What does your favorite month say about you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What does your favorite month say about you?

October Says That You Are Reflective

You are a very pensive person. You spend a lot of time thinking, and a lot less time acting.
Some may consider you slow, but they never see how fast the thoughts inside your head are going.

You are neither an optimist nor a pessimist. You are the biggest realist in the world.
You are able to see all sides to an issue or a person. You don't believe in black or white... it's not that simple.

Hmmm.
My favorite month is Cziltangbrone.
But there was no box for that.

June Says That You Are Giving

You are a warm person, but you never let your passions get the best of you.
You are emotionally stable, and you are able to be generous to those around you. You especially love pets and children.

You are a natural teacher and coach. Helping people comes naturally to you, and you always seem to know what someone else needs.
You are highly emotional and sensitive, but you also have a thick skin. You can experience difficulty without letting it get to you.

september.png

September Says That You Are Open-hearted

You are a very idealistic person. You have so much compassion for the world that it can be a bit overwhelming at times.
There are so many things that you want to do to make a difference. It bothers you that you can't do them all at once.

You are quite creative. You are especially good at thinking up innovative solutions to problems.
You may have high ideals, but you also have the tools to achieve them. You are practical when you need to be.

:D

May Says That You Are Energetic

You are a very happy and enthusiastic person. You like to stay busy, and so many things interest you.
You are definitely a dabbler. You have many interests and talents.

You are also quite clever. Some may even consider you to be a genius, but you have a hard time focusing.
You are extremely restless. You get bored easily and need to change things up to stay happy. Your heart craves adventure.

I am not energetic I am chill as fuck.

Parts of it were accurate though.

Luci!! I <3 you!

I would definitely like to chill with you.

Well, I picked October but as usual they got it mostly wrong. My favorite months have to do with the religious obsrvances these months contain...there are some great ones in October. The analysis they offered may be correct in some measure, but my true reasons say much more about me.

Last edited:
You are a very pensive person. You spend a lot of time thinking, and a lot less time acting.
Some may consider you slow, but they never see how fast the thoughts inside your head are going.

You are neither an optimist nor a pessimist. You are the biggest realist in the world.
You are able to see all sides to an issue or a person. You don't believe in black or white... it's not that simple.

December Says That You Are Perceptive

You're the type of person who was practically born wise. You see things that others can't see.
You are good at getting down to essentials and figuring out what really matters.

You also have a gift for reading people. You consider yourself a "Human Lie Detector" of sorts.
You are always aware and processing information. It's hard for your mind to take a rest.

June Says That You Are Giving

You are a warm person, but you never let your passions get the best of you.
You are emotionally stable, and you are able to be generous to those around you. You especially love pets and children.

You are a natural teacher and coach. Helping people comes naturally to you, and you always seem to know what someone else needs.
You are highly emotional and sensitive, but you also have a thick skin. You can experience difficulty without letting it get to you.

lol

August Says That You Are Confident

You are a very passionate, intense person. You go with your gut, and your gut has never led you astray.
You trust yourself to make the right call, and because of this, you can be quite stubborn.

You don't back down when you know you're right, and you don't mind telling other people what to do.
You are very ambitious, and you have the resources to get what you want. You're the type of person who will set the world on fire.

You're the type of person who was practically born wise. You see things that others can't see.
You are good at getting down to essentials and figuring out what really matters.

You also have a gift for reading people. You consider yourself a "Human Lie Detector" of sorts.
You are always aware and processing information. It's hard for your mind to take a rest.

Okay, but I just like Christmas trees and peppermints and the cold.

october.png

Yup.

July Says That You Are Independent

You may be a bit of a loner, but if so, it's totally by choice. You like to fly solo.
You are very self-reliant and even a bit self-absorbed. You're very in to doing your own thing.

You tend to be a bit reserved. People find you hard to get to know, and you purposely don't open yourself up to just anyone.
You feel a bit disconnected from the world. You are definitely on your own wavelength, and you enjoy being there.

July Says That You Are Independent
You may be a bit of a loner, but if so, it's totally by choice. You like to fly solo.
You are very self-reliant and even a bit self-absorbed. You're very in to doing your own thing.

You tend to be a bit reserved. People find you hard to get to know, and you purposely don't open yourself up to just anyone.
You feel a bit disconnected from the world. You are definitely on your own wavelength, and you enjoy being there.

November Says That You Are a Dreamer
You have big and bold dreams. You pay little attention to reality... your own little world is so much better.
You are an idea person. You have amazing visions and inspirations.

You are capable of doing anything you set your mind to, but it's more a question of what you feel like doing.
You are a very spiritual person, and you try not to get too hung up on the material world. It's all just stuff, after all.

September Says That You Are Open-hearted

You are a very idealistic person. You have so much compassion for the world that it can be a bit overwhelming at times.
There are so many things that you want to do to make a difference. It bothers you that you can't do them all at once.

You are quite creative. You are especially good at thinking up innovative solutions to problems.
You may have high ideals, but you also have the tools to achieve them. You are practical when you need to be.

January Says That You're Strong-Willed

You embrace challenges, and you secretly believe that working hard makes every reward a little sweeter.
You are a bit self centered. You have a big ego, and you always like to be number one.

You are a very strong person, and you don't tolerate weakness in yourself. You think a lot of people need to toughen up.
You are a natural leader, and it's likely that you are quite successful. And you like to spend money as much as you like to make it!