What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner? | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner?

When you ask from a position of humility and genuine interest, I will answer your questions.

But at this point in time, you are demonstrating the fact that you don't really want to know.
STFU…you are the furthest from “humble” as they come you ass-clown.
Way to spread the word of God…being a prick about it will get you really far on here and in life…good luck with that.
Keep on ignoring every single person who has offered suggestions on how to further what you are supposedly attempting to do.
I can only hope that those kids of yours don’t have the same pretentious “holier than thou” attitude problem that you do.
Why are you still here?
Is there one person here who hasn’t told you to leave?

If humans are "nothing but sin" and Christ washes away our sins, then he washes us away completely. There could be no self left to be saved. That would be annihilation, not salvation.

If humans are "nothing but sin" and Christ washes away our sins, then he washes us away completely. There could be no self left to be saved. That would be annihilation, not salvation.

His beliefs only seem to make sense to him and him alone…everyone else is apparently “ignorant” or a “false prophet”.
It’s like trying to convince an insane person to be sane.

Everything that happens was predestinated. And because it was predestinated, it actually happens.

You only use it to justify your sinful nature. Acts of murder are predestined by God then?

While im glad the mods aren't moderating, I wonder why it is that they aren't?

Reactions: rawr
While im glad the mods aren't moderating, I wonder why it is that they aren't?

It's the new laissez-faire approach

Self moderating forums! lol

Reactions: muir
How can you still talk about this, when there is so much to feel; is anyone feeling the way I feel; I just . . . feel . . . so . . . much; how can it be that there is so much to FEEL?

dudemanbro kisses the wind, and listens to the forest . . .

I feel kind of isolated, yet, more connected than I could possibly expressed. I may be experiencing any ineffable emotion, but at the bottom of Pandora's box is a glimmer of hope . . . it is the sun that shines behind the clouds, no matter how tumultuous and chaotic the storm beneath is. That is my salvation, right now, in this holy moment.

The more we talk about God's grace, the less time we have to understand it. Jesus says "...are you going to stalk me, and observe me from a distance, or are you ready to get to know me?"

Jesus reaches his open hand towards you, and there are stars in his eyes.

I thought you were against order?

I'm not against order per se; I'm against demeaning and dehumanising order

I think society should be run from the bottom up by EVERYONE rather than from the top down by a handful of people

can we keep this thread on-point, please?