What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner? | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

What Does It Take For God To Save A Sinner?

''All things in moderation'' -Oracle of Delphi

Even moderators.. [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] you're fired.

Even moderators.. [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] you're fired.
Hey now, I will kill you.

Can I claim his avatar?
And you too. You hear me??

Seriously though. Religious threads are hard to moderate. Even I don't want it moderated because it's a cheap tactic, and it makes it seem like if you can't agree then you have to silence people!

If it's that bad then leave it alone! Even I wouldn't moderate SG. I haven't even blocked him yet.

Reactions: rawr
And if anyone deserves moderation, it's me, because I've been shitposting everywhere and being dissenting and stirring things up.

A lot of you deserve moderating, too. If you're gonna fight then fight! None of this pussy moderating shit! You're all participating and you've all been part of it!

If it wasn't worth it then you should have rethought things!

Also rawr is one of my best friends here. He doesn't know it but he helped me a lot when I needed it. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be here.

Even if you don't think he is moderating right, if you dare to offend him I will have your liver. Are we clear?

Reactions: rawr
Hey now, I will kill you.

And you too. You hear me??

Seriously though. Religious threads are hard to moderate. Even I don't want it moderated because it's a cheap tactic, and it makes it seem like if you can't agree then you have to silence people!

If it's that bad then leave it alone! Even I wouldn't moderate SG. I haven't even blocked him yet.

That would be a battle for the ages. Bards would sing of our glorious confrontation. I with my Flayer of Souls + 3 and you with your...rubik cube.

But seriously I consider rawr a friend as well and wasn't criticizing his work here. You hear me, I love you [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] (but not in the way I talked about when I was drunk and lonely).

Who's SG? Do you speak of he who shall not be named?

That would be a battle for the ages. Bards would sing of our glorious confrontation. I with my Flayer of Souls + 3 and you with your...rubik cube.

But seriously I consider rawr a friend as well and wasn't criticizing his work here. You hear me, I love you [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] (but not in the way I talked about when I was drunk and lonely).

Who's SG? Do you speak of he who shall not be named?

Hahaha very good!

But it would not be my Rubik's Cube. While honorable in name for being a respectable puzzle, and one of the first, Rubik is actually not the most legendary! Though I don't have the most powerful of cubes, such as 11x11, it would not be a Rubik's Cube that would be my weapon of choice. I have the great V Cube 7!

124y6bt.jpg

Hahaha very good!

But it would not be my Rubik's Cube. While honorable in name for being a respectable puzzle, and one of the first, Rubik is actually not the most legendary! Though I don't have the most powerful of cubes, such as 11x11, it would not be a Rubik's Cube that would be my weapon of choice. I have the great V Cube 7!

124y6bt.jpg

That is an impressive cube. You could turn it into a mace which does psi damage every time it's solved it and adds a bonus to your intelligence score.

I've been playing a lot of D & D lately.

Reactions: say what
He has a cool avatar.....just sayin'.

That is an impressive cube. You could turn it into a mace which does psi damage every time it's solved it and adds a bonus to your intelligence score.

I've been playing a lot of D & D lately.

Solve? Well, you could do that. I can solve it.

But that darn thing is a solid and heavy plastic, not like a Rubik's cube. You could just hit somebody with it lol. It is quite hefty!

Edit: actually if you stuffed it in a sock it could be lethal for real. It doesn't even have any hollow parts like a normal cube does. All those little cubies need to be supported by the internal mechanism which makes it quite a solid piece. You could bludgeon somebody with it and it probably would not break.

Last edited:
Here's another stab at what it takes for God to save sinners;

Don't spend them all at once!

- Budget your sinners every month

- Plan your nights out in advance

- Set long term goals for how many sinners you want each month.

In no time, God will be saving sinners left, right and center!

Here's another stab at what it takes for God to save sinners;

Don't spend them all at once!

- Budget your sinners every month

- Plan your nights out in advance

- Set long term goals for how many sinners you want each month.

In no time, God will be saving sinners left, right and center!

Despite their decriminalization, sacrilegious acts are still sometimes regarded with strong disapproval by the public, even by non-adherents of the offended religion, especially when these acts are perceived as manifestations of hatred toward a particular sect or creed. copied Wikipedia

Feedom of speech is so important in our society, we sometimes overlook the fact our words may be offending others.....especially regarding religion. Words can be called blasphemy. When speaking of something sacred, remember we can engage in our rights as long as we do not jump on others. Acts can be called heresy. Stab all you guys want. Just remember you have been handed the aspects of playing with religion and their views.

Maybe you could tell us how you would handle things and leave God out of it. Maybe not. I am at lunch, but will return. God knows how to save sinners.

The Bible is full of richness and understanding. Some of you shall have hardened hearts.

Despite their decriminalization, sacrilegious acts are still sometimes regarded with strong disapproval by the public, even by non-adherents of the offended religion, especially when these acts are perceived as manifestations of hatred toward a particular sect or creed. copied Wikipedia

Feedom of speech is so important in our society, we sometimes overlook the fact our words may be offending others.....especially regarding religion. Words can be called blasphemy. When speaking of something sacred, remember we can engage in our rights as long as we do not jump on others. Acts can be called heresy. Stab all you guys want. Just remember you have been handed the aspects of playing with religion and their views.

Maybe you could tell us how you would handle things and leave God out of it. Maybe not. I am at lunch, but will return. God knows how to save sinners.

The Bible is full of richness and understanding. Some of you shall have hardened hearts.

Well therein lies a problem because one's gospel can be another's heresy.

I for one could be offended by some of the things proposed, such as predestination. That goes against my spiritual view and I could find that in itself to be something along the lines of sacrilegious.

What this really claims is a bias towards God and secretly tries to implicate that other views cannot experience this phenomenon.

I could say that the premise of this thread is blasphemy, but I don't believe in blasphemy because it's actually just another way of controlling ideas.

Also note that Jesus himself was accused of blasphemy.

Well therein lies a problem because one's gospel can be another's heresy.

I for one could be offended by some of the things proposed, such as predestination. That goes against my spiritual view and I could find that in itself to be something along the lines of sacrilegious.

What this really claims is a bias towards God and secretly tries to implicate that other views cannot experience this phenomenon.

I could say that the premise of this thread is blasphemy, but I don't believe in blasphemy because it's actually just another way of controlling ideas.

Also note that Jesus himself was accused of blasphemy.

Romans 8:29, For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

foreknow, predestinate, conformed, image of His Son, firstborn among many brethren

Romans 8:29, For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

foreknow, predestinate, conformed, image of His Son, firstborn among many brethren

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

Reactions: muir
Of course He was accused of blasphemy by the leaders of the church. You don't have to believe in blasphemy: your choice. It does not negate it.

People are divided when it comes to religion. I plea with mankind(womankind) to not make fun of things they have not devoted their life studying. Questions are fine. Questions are what had me to study. We did not have google back then, either. Problem with me to some here is I get it. I cannot understand how another infj can just leave it alone with all the modern technology. What took years can now take possibly months to study. To find. To seek. To better understand.

People wonder how God can allow such things to happen. I know such things are going to happen. Sacrilegious is not the way to learn. Think I would teach someone that does not care about the wildlife, the laws, the limits, and such how to hunt?

Of course He was accused of blasphemy by the leaders of the church. You don't have to believe in blasphemy: your choice. It does not negate it.

People are divided when it comes to religion. I plea with mankind(womankind) to not make fun of things they have not devoted their life studying. Questions are fine. Questions are what had me to study. We did not have google back then, either. Problem with me to some here is I get it. I cannot understand how another infj can just leave it alone with all the modern technology. What took years can now take possibly months to study. To find. To seek. To better understand.

People wonder how God can allow such things to happen. I know such things are going to happen. Sacrilegious is not the way to learn. Think I would teach someone that does not care about the wildlife, the laws, the limits, and such how to hunt?

Some of us have been studying for years just for somebody to come along and tell us all that studying has been for nothing. How do you think that feels?

I'd rather be made fun of, frankly.

[MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION]

I'm sorry that you feel offended. I don't think you should feel that way at all. My offense comes at what is completely unnecessary. Sometimes in an argument it is necessary to backtrack along a line of reasoning to get to where one diverged to see how their conclusion is different than your own if both parties hold the same premises to be true.

[MENTION=11142]SovereignGrace[/MENTION] can teach without insults, accusations, belittling, and condescension. His views are not at fault, but how he conveys them is without a doubt offensive. Backtracking along his lines of reasoning is the only way to show that his views do not need to be conveyed in the manner that he does.

If that cannot be met, then I cannot accept.

If anything I said gets to you personally, we can discuss it if you like and hopefully come to an understanding.

I, too, mean NO offense. It baffles me when we try to correct someone. It intrigues me when we try to help them see what seems offensive.

The Bible says what it says. All of us, including myself, would do better to not jump on people that speak the way they learned. It is enlightening when someone understands instead of digging in. I was the first to question SG with his bread he brought to the table. I would have liked seeing a different conversation after that. A different response from all of us to edify would have been optimal.

quote "Some of us have been studying for years just for somebody to come along and tell us all that studying has been for nothing. How do you think that feels?

I'd rather be made fun of, frankly." It is not what happens to us, but how we handle it. Maybe we all could have handled this better?

Maybe we all could have handled this better?

I have yet to see anyone condemn Sovey to Hell or accuse him of not knowing the Bible. I feel no remorse for what I've written, and I don't think that anyone should. Sovey brought this on himself with his ridiculously outrageous, incendiary, "holier than thou" rhetoric. If he can't stand the heat and the consequences, then he should get out of the proverbial kitchen.

Reactions: Skarekrow