What are some unique interests you rarely share with others? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What are some unique interests you rarely share with others?

I share most my interests with like minded people online... But for the most part, I rarely discuss these interests with people irl

Aspects of ancient history, all aspects of modern history - mainly political and para political history, metaphysics, fringe science, the paranormal, the occult, vampires in literature and pop culture, paedophile hunting, and RTS & RPG games.

I share most my interests with like minded people online... But for the most part, I rarely discuss these interests with people irl

Aspects of ancient history, all aspects of modern history - mainly political and para political history, metaphysics, fringe science, the paranormal, the occult, vampires in literature and pop culture, paedophile hunting, and RTS & RPG games.

It's a shame you didn't grow up with my friends. These are mostly what we talked about in all of our 2-4am discussions. Except maybe the paedophile hunting? Hahaha though I'm sure it was integrated in some manner at some point.

Reactions: Sinny and Free
Fairy tales and documentaries on prisons.

There's also a show here in the US (maybe outside) simply called Prison. Absolutely love that shit. Prison is a really interesting microcosm.

Reactions: Night Owl and Gaze
@koizora Astrology for me too.

Fractal art was something which I did before but stopped, need to get back to it. Belly dancing also was something which still interests me but haven't gotten a chance to dance it again. I love reading about anything mysterious, ancient history or creepy alien stuff (lol) etc. but haven't done that for a long time either. I see a pattern here... Damn you, depression. :p I also love new cultures and languages, but I think that's a common interest between many.

Reactions: koizora and Gaze
pretty much everything I'm interested in. Neurology, quantum physics, subjectivity, philosophy, psychology, visualisation techniques, feelings (I'm 6 foot 2 and 16 stone. Talking about feelings is a big no no) story writing, education. Anything complex and hard to understand. I'm in. I would give my left leg for a group of like minded people (you guys don't count)

There's also a show here in the US (maybe outside) simply called Prison. Absolutely love that shit. Prison is a really interesting microcosm.

Yeah, I've watched it. It's good stufffff.