We need a personality attractiveness thread ;) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

We need a personality attractiveness thread ;)

Attracted to...

1) ISFJ's (we'd have to share an interest)
2) ENFP's
3) INFP's (mature ones)
4) ESFJ's (The good kind, though, I'm not sure one would ever be capable of understanding me.)
5) INTP/J (Maybe, we would more likely become friends, though.)

uberrogo has the best personality. the forum will miss him.

Attracted to...

1) ISFJ's (we'd have to share an interest)
2) ENFP's
3) INFP's (mature ones)
4) ESFJ's (The good kind, though, I'm not sure one would ever be capable of understanding me.)
5) INTP/J (Maybe, we would more likely become friends, though.)

My boss is esfj and she is lovely

She is very understanding

Isfj's are one of my favourite types too although they tend to be quite restricted in the types of things they're willing to try. They're all stuck in their ways

My boss is esfj and she is lovely

She is very understanding

Isfj's are one of my favourite types too although they tend to be quite restricted in the types of things they're willing to try. They're all stuck in their ways

You work in NLP though. I'd be wary of everyone in my workplace if I did. That shit is scary.

I got a blind date today with some girl. Talked with her over the phone and she's some type of extrovert, not likely an ENFP. This is causing me anxiety. Ahhh well, suppose I better get it over with.

You work in NLP though. I'd be wary of everyone in my workplace if I did. That shit is scary.

Erm, not really. Lots of people use nlp at our place but it's not an nlp based company.

Besides I'm the "nlp master" at our place.

If anyone has the ability to use it for evil it's me

Mwahaha

I got a blind date today with some girl. Talked with her over the phone and she's some type of extrovert, not likely an ENFP. This is causing me anxiety. Ahhh well, suppose I better get it over with.

Blind dates are so fun. Good luck!

I wish i had a date of any sort. Then again the last time.... nvm.

Reactions: Gaze
hermine from steppenwolf, essentially the antithesis of herman. she's dark, she's real, shes hot.

also, minni driver from good will hunting; i'm a sucker for accents, but she's got a great personality in this movie.

1195663708_7098.jpg

Here's an interesting exercise. Listen to the audio of the youtube link and decide based on what a person says how you feel about them, rather than basing it on looks.

You might be surprised what personalities you find yourself attracted to.

The guy who talked about being able to take a beating made me laugh pretty hard. Kudos to Eric 32 (16:03).

bump

Since Anita bumped this, I better get replying.

Personalities I am attracted to;
INFJ, INTJ.

Personalities I work well with;
ENFJ, ENTJ, ISFJ, ESTP.

I work well with extroverted people and sensing from a working and friendship perspective.
However I find myself most attracted to those that are introverted and intuitive.

I have no particular preference in looks, its personality that attracts me the most in individuals.
However I am highly intrigued by feminine looking men.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze
Queen Rania of Jordan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9X3pIX7UoU&feature=related"]YouTube - Queen Rania on The View[/ame]

Michelle Tumes- I can relate very well with her. I very much enjoy reading peoples' interviews with her.

l_b7921a6f99e940d2828535696c31c3c8.jpg

Belle from Beauty and the Beast
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IltAsKmVroQ"]YouTube - Belle (Beauty & the beast)[/ame]

Amy Grant
artist_34.jpg

I'm often drawn people who like to challenge the norm, have an adventurous spirit, and are complex, compassionate and spiritual.

As a mentoring character, I very much admire Dr. Larabee from Akeelah and the Bee
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2UdNY0UAw"]YouTube - Akeelah and the Bee - 14. "Small Words"[/ame]

I'll probably post more later.