Waiting to have sex | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Waiting to have sex

I love the grace and gentlemanly goodness of the forum
giphy.gif

Perhaps you're simply interested in/attracted to the types of guys who are more cautious or apprehensive in various ways, including sexually. Being a more open and forward person yourself, this kind of makes sense. Opposites attract and all that.
This is true.

I've seen a lot of men who are interested in chasing after more chaste women; there is a satisfaction in the kill. I'm sure it's something similar with me.

I couldn't be with a guy as sexually as aggressive as I am. Don't want too many cooks in the kitchen as they say. It's a balancing act. Unfortunately part of the dance is waiting for the chaste one to catch up. Which I'm willing to do, to a degree. Just frustrated! Expressing myself!

I am pretty sure he is just anxious about his sexual performance. He probably perceives you as quite experienced and sexual, which doesn't help with his anxiety.

By your description he sounds quite gentle and feminine. To be honest, the match between you two seems far from ideal.

I am pretty sure he is just anxious about his sexual performance. He probably perceives you as quite experienced and sexual, which doesn't help with his anxiety.

By your description he sounds quite gentle and feminine. To be honest, the match between you two seems far from ideal.
I prefer relationships where each partner balances the other out as opposed to being identical.

We are a great match :)

He does not perceive me this way; in fact, between the two of us, he is more sexually and relationship wise experienced.

I'm very frustrated the way this thread is being handled. I do not want advice. I was looking for information only. My relationship is going well, and there is no need to scrutinize his or my motivations.

Everything is extremely clear. I just wanted to get information in order to decide what my own personal limitations would be.

I prefer relationships where each partner balances the other out as opposed to being identical.

We are a great match :)

He does not perceive me this way; in fact, between the two of us, he is more sexually and relationship wise experienced.

I'm very frustrated the way this thread is being handled. I do not want advice. I was looking for information only. My relationship is going well, and there is no need to scrutinize his or my motivations.

Everything is extremely clear. I just wanted to get information in order to decide what my own personal limitations would be.

As far as I can tell I didn't give you any advice.

Just my point of view why I guy who would take so long. Well, to be honest, one month is not even long.

Whatever, I'll be out of here.

I tried to wait to have sex with my current girlfriend because I really like(d) her and wanted to get to know her better before the relationship turned physical. I felt like past relationships turned physical too fast and that set a bad tone for those relationships.

We went on our first date, I spent the night on the second and told her that I wanted to wait a bit before dipping the nugget in that sauce. She agreed that waiting was a good idea. We lasted until the following day because waiting is hard and we both enjoy the sexytimes.

Been thinking on this one and the thought comes to mind of those loveless mirriages that have become so common place but the worst has to be those where physical affection is dolled out like dog treats where one partner has to go through every hoop and loop imaginable before being treated.

This song came to mind

Last edited: