Waiting to have sex | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Waiting to have sex

The result of political correctness on the male attitude to sex
Yeah he's definitely refrained from saying things, like hesitated, because he feared what my reaction would be. I always tell him, "just be yourself". We're both kind of terrible people so I don't know why he can't just be openly terrible I'm cool with it

In what sense?
Mainly that we're not into PC culture and will make off color jokes that a lot of people in society would find offensive. That makes us terrible people according to society. I jokingly call him my little shit. But we're both little shits. Always stirring people up with our offensive opinions.

Mainly that we're not into PC culture and will make off color jokes that a lot of people in society would find offensive. That makes us terrible people according to society. I jokingly call him my little shit. But we're both little shits. Always stirring people up with our offensive opinions.
Oh, well that makes his behaviour more unusual. Hmm.

Oh, well that makes his behaviour more unusual. Hmm.
It's not all the time. Just sometimes. That's what makes me think he's been traumatized by his past relationships and now believes he can't be his authentic self because women won't like that. But it's just a guess

Ahh!! It's the guilt then - major source of inhibitions ;)

Woops, I guess I’m a terrible person too

@slant How long have you been seeing each other? Apologies if you’ve already mentioned it.

It can’t have been that long since not long ago you were getting over the other guy?

Again I'm not really worried about the why's. I respect his decision I just wondered if this was common which it sounds like it's not. For some reason I keep attracting this!!

Again I'm not really worried about the why's. I respect his decision I just wondered if this was common which it sounds like it's not. For some reason I keep attracting this!!

Perhaps you're simply interested in/attracted to the types of guys who are more cautious or apprehensive in various ways, including sexually. Being a more open and forward person yourself, this kind of makes sense. Opposites attract and all that.

Just hold him. Caress him. Start kissing his lips, head, neck. Warm him up. Grab his butt. Unbutton his pants. Show passion. Show desire. Rip his clothes off and go to town on him. Get him in the mood.

Or, I don't know.... communicate better?