Valentine's Day | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Valentine's Day

Every year, I send my sons chocolate in those heart shaped boxes (they're getting Godiva this year). I want them to be lucky in love like I have been. At some point they may tell me to stop, but I hope not.

Reactions: Gaze and middle1
Valentine's Day isn't particularly big in Australia - but I hate it anyway.

Having a secret sweetheart makes me paranoid - after a few days I imagine every second person is winking eyes at me, or being unusually friendly. Whoever cooked up the idea of anonymous love letters should be exhumed and burned, for devising such a dastardly form of physchological torture.

Valentine's Day isn't particularly big in Australia - but I hate it anyway.

Having a secret sweetheart makes me paranoid - after a few days I imagine every second person is winking eyes at me, or being unusually friendly. Whoever cooked up the idea of anonymous love letters should be exhumed and burned, for devising such a dastardly form of physchological torture.

:m024:

I'm making this. I think handmade gifts are the best. : )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8EyLFWXV_0[/youtube]

Sucks to Valentines day.

I never saw what was so romantic about Christian martyrdom.

Every year, I send my sons chocolate in those heart shaped boxes (they're getting Godiva this year). I want them to be lucky in love like I have been. At some point they may tell me to stop, but I hope not.

Awww that made me smile :)

Awww that's so sweet of you.
Yes, there's a pun there lol.

I don't think they'll ever get to old for free chocolate!

t minus four hours:

guys,
I need a valentine A.S.A.P.

first person to give me butterflies or makes me blush wins.

Neuropedia,

Sweet flowers and sunshine remind me of you
I don't know you well but acquaintance will do
you seem very nice and so full of life
will you be mine for just this one night
heart to heart and soul to soul
how much we have to give there's only one way to know
I hope that you take this poem in kind
Will you be mine sweet Valentine.

-Sali :D

Reactions: jyrffw54
I didnt even realise it was valentines day today till a few days back my friend asked me to go out with him to shop for something for his gf! LOL todays just another day where the only thing in my head is projects. how sad is that HAHA

Probably

....keeping up with things by sending out more resumes (BORING!)
I also have a job interview to go to, and a Prince of mine who is up in Alberta, working hard as an IT man;
I will lay at his feet, helpless, on the phone, till he gets home later that evening, and hope he is feeling well enough to have a video chat.

Boy when they said INFJ'S tend to attach ourselves to sad situationa --- THEY WEREN'T KIDDING!

He was hard to find, though :) Still love him.

My boyfriend woke me up this morning playing fallout. I've been vomiting for 28 hours. He broke up with me because I was being "petty" for being upset about it. This is splendid.

Reactions: Questingpoet
My boyfriend woke me up this morning playing fallout. I've been vomiting for 28 hours. He broke up with me because I was being "petty" for being upset about it. This is splendid.

I'm speechless. I really didn't know anyone could be such a douche.

I'm off today and am thinking of making some elaborate meal for my husband...but knowing him he would rather have leftover soup I made yesterday. :smile:

Normally I would buy him something nice but I'm only working part time right now and I don't want to get him stressed about money.

I think I'll try making this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbIjeZV2v-8"]YouTube - Juicy - Sugar Free (1985)[/ame]

this is me allll day today. </3

at least it's a hot song.

i love youtube first comments:

"BEST SONG EVER MADE. SUGAR? No thanks i'm sweet enough. This Song is the keyword feed for 'real shit'. Now Shut up, Lay back and eat your pain."

Reactions: aeon

Godiva

2558-z.jpg
2558-z.jpg
2558-z.jpg

:Cry:
Ian

Wish you all an awesome Valentines :)

Reactions: christmas
Reviving this thread. Anything special? Plans? Gifts? Sentiments? Please share!

I got my husband one of those single cup coffee makers to keep in his office because the coffee at his work sucks, so that's the big romantic thing here. Haven't made plans to go out yet, we usually don't, but who knows?

Reactions: hush
I'll probably send my mom something cause she'd appreciate the thought.