Valentine's Day | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Valentine's Day

I'll be performing my Oscar (the grouch) award winning impression of "person who failed to notice it was Valentine's Day". However, that cute couple stoning event sounds nice too...

I'll be in class until 10pm, then I'll probably be stopping by a party my neighbors are having, do some studying, and go to bed. Minus the party, it will be just like any other day/night.

I'll still be sore and swollen from pulling out two more of my wisdom teeth this weekend, so it's going to be fun. :m065::mold:

When I was single, I used to celebrate it on my own and for myself, and it was fun, I enjoyed it, I did for myself what I would like someone else to do. And still I make a small gift for myself every Valentines day, just for fun.

Reactions: Gaze
Isn't it Ironic that I have had 4 boyfriends, yet have always been single on V-day?

Oh well, I have school that day anyways, so S.A.D won't really affect me too much.
Other than that, no plans.

For all the fellas out there, let your sweetheart know how special they are to you not just this day, but everyday. Ladies, same goes for you.

For all the singles out there, live it up! Buy yourself some chocolate :)

I plan on eating my daughter's valentine's candy?!

But really I think I'm going to have a little "love party" like my parents use to do for us kids and just have it all about the kids :)

Not a big fan of the holiday, and don't ever have any expectations for it. But I do like a nice heartshaped box of chocolates. Provided most of them are chewy :)

Not a big fan of the holiday, and don't ever have any expectations for it. But I do like a nice heartshaped box of chocolates. Provided most of them are chewy :)

Or we could share a big box, you get chewy and I get the nutty ones? :p

Or we could share a big box, you get chewy and I get the nutty ones? :p

Deal! Only how will we know if we don't poke them?

Deal! Only how will we know if we don't poke them?

Oh no lol!! Listen I love chocolate enough to eat after it has been molested so it don't matter to me if you poke them!

Plans: Getting high and eating cheesecake :thumb:
Oh and sex obviously.

At least I'm not the only one, but not the cheesecake. Cheesecake is nasty, I'd take garlic and chive jasmine rice and potato and lamb mango curry over cheesecake any day.

Single, so I'm gonna be celebrating myself and love in general. Someday my prince will come! :mlove2:

I'll be at work, so I'll be busy being frustrated by adolescents and probably won't have time to hate on cute couples. I'll just continue my premature metamorphosis into crotchety old manhood.

I'll be at work, so I'll be busy being frustrated by adolescents and probably won't have time to hate on cute couples. I'll just continue my premature metamorphosis into crotchety old manhood.

Kinda ditto-minus the crotchety old manhood part--perhaps old spinster maid? Work for me amongst college students and since I work 10 hour days....

Valentine's day is another one of America's genius marketing plans to instill guilt to the men who are not as affectionate and to create jealousy and separation among women/girls because somehow a dozen roses is enough to make any single women stoop to low self esteem and make her aware of her singleness. Such crap!
Hence, I will be doing what I always have done; Drink/smoke and be merry with my boo:mhula:but we might actually celebrate our anniversary which falls short of few days from valentines day. we making 4 years :)

Valentines day, hoary! for the day that makes single people feel like something is wrong with them.