Valentine's Day | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Valentine's Day

I told my husband not to get me anything and I mean it. No flowers, candy, or jewelry. A card is fine but not even necessary. I will get something small for my two little ones, but that's it.

I know he loves me by the way he treats me. What else could a girl possibly need?

[video=youtube;guiNy0jSKkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guiNy0jSKkI[/video]

elle-woods-chocolate.gif

Forever-Alone-Meme-Valentines-Day-06.jpg

do-you-have-a-date-for-valentines-day-meme.jpg

Reactions: acd
This is the first time that I will celebrate valentine's day with someone who has a heart.
I'm not sure what to expect.

I told my husband not to get me anything and I mean it. No flowers, candy, or jewelry. A card is fine but not even necessary. I will get something small for my two little ones, but that's it.

I know he loves me by the way he treats me. What else could a girl possibly need?

I don't ask for anything, and I really don't like getting cut flowers (waste of money). But I like gifts and I can't deny! I'd be lyin' if I said otherwise:D

Is it innapropriate to say that I'll tell my boyfriend I love him and then pleasure myself and go to bed early?

[video=youtube;XEkUBoj7oYk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEkUBoj7oYk[/video]

I have to admit, I really like the gifts. I don't expect it, but I love it when my intj shows the undercover romantic that he really is. He likes to buy me a little something and wants a lavish dinner. I'm making him a lobster dinner this year. I bought cards and candies for the kids and a little present for each. I just spent the morning filling out cards for my kid's classmates and attaching little Hershey's kisses to them for their Valentine's Day parties at school. It's all kinda silly, but it's fun.

Reactions: hush
I'm usually not one to celebrate at all. I think if you love someone, you should show it in your own little ways regardless of what holiday it is. That being said, this year we have plenty of reasons to celebrate when in previous years we did not. As far as gift giving goes, meh. A day with no distractions and the only thing to be responsible for is the laughter and smiles we create for each other, that's all I need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misadventure
I kissed my husband good morning today and wished him a happy valentines - he looked at me strangely confused - I was trying to mess with head - it didn't work but I had a little giggle. :lol:

I'm not a gift person (neither is hubby) which is a relief as running around buying a gift for the occasion is not my thing...and please don't book dinner at a restaurant on valentines day - it is not romantic walking into a restaurant which is exclusively full of couples only - makes me cringe.

Have a super valentines everyone (when it comes) - love you all.

I'm going to the archery range with my BF to learn how to shoot a crossbow. Doing something new and fun is romantic to me :D

One thing I've never understand is giving someone underwear or lingerie for Valentines. It just doesn't make sense. Give them jewelry, cosmetics, or perfume, yeah. But skimpy underwear? It just seems a little cheesy or tasteless.

Valentine%E2%80%99s-Day-Gift-for-Wife-7.jpg

Last edited:
One thing I've never understand is giving someone lingerie for Valentines. It just doesn't make sense. Give them a nice perfume, yeah? But skimpy underwear? It just seems a little cheesy or tasteless.

Plus, it's not like it's going to be staying on for that long, anyway. ;)

Reactions: rawr and Gaze