Vaccines Debate | Page 35 | INFJ Forum

Vaccines Debate

I get that, but you're just linking to stuff people have already published. People would find it through a Google search anyways. Have you considered making a website to create material for? I'm sure that people would be interested in it.

I don't know what to say to the rest. You're a highly intelligent guy. You're most likely smarter than me in every way imaginable. However, you do strike me as a paranoid individual. Have you ever seen a therapist?

lol

Listen man.....i have nothing to gain from you so I have no reason to lie to you when i say that the SOLE PURPOSE of therapy should be to help people face and deal with reality

Now.....i'm talking about what is happening in the world.....and if i'm right about these things then i'm not only not 'paranoid' but i'm also talking about them and facing and dealing with reality

So if you are wrong about the proportionality of the threat facing us from our governments then you are the one not facing or dealing with reality and therefore would be the one in need of therapy

So if there was a coordinated effort by a group of governments to poison their citizens whilst creating a police state to enforce those poisons would it not be something worthy of discussion amongst the public?

In fact would it not be delusional not to talk about it?

lol

Listen man.....i have nothing to gain from you so I have no reason to lie to you when i say that the SOLE PURPOSE of therapy should be to help people face and deal with reality

Now.....i'm talking about what is happening in the world.....and if i'm right about these things then i'm not only not 'paranoid' but i'm also talking about them and facing and dealing with reality

So if you are wrong about the proportionality of the threat facing us from our governments then you are the one not facing or dealing with reality and therefore would be the one in need of therapy

So if there was a coordinated effort by a group of governments to poison their citizens whilst creating a police state to enforce those poisons would it not be something worthy of discussion amongst the public?

In fact would it not be delusional not to talk about it?

I don't know if that's the sole purpose of therapy, I just suggested it to you. I think everyone should go through some kind of therapy to find themselves and figure out how to make themselves happy.

I don't know if that's the sole purpose of therapy, I just suggested it to you. I think everyone should go through some kind of therapy to find themselves and figure out how to make themselves happy.

I am happy

I just dont want a pedophile protecting government to force toxins into my child

Engaging with these issues is a process called 'taking responsibility'

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...utine-school-cancer-vaccination-10286876.html

[h=1]Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination[/h]
cancer.jpg

[h=3]'I had severe chest and abdominal pains, and breathing difficulties - one time, I couldn’t move anything on one side of my body'
[/h]
Paul Gallagher
plus.png

Sunday 31 May 2015

When Caron Ryalls was asked to sign consent forms so that her then 13-year-old daughter, Emily, could be vaccinated against cervical cancer, she assumed it was the best way to protect Emily’s long-term health.

Yet the past four years have turned into a nightmare for the family as Emily soon suffered side effects. Only two weeks after her first HPV injection, the teenager experienced dizziness and nausea.
“The symptoms grew increasingly worse after the second and third injections, and I went to A&E several times with severe chest and abdominal pains as well as difficulty breathing,” Emily, now 17, said. “One time I couldn’t move anything on one side of my body. I didn’t know what was happening.”

Emily is one of the thousands of teenage girls who have endured debilitating illnesses following the routine immunisation. She is yet to recover and has no idea when her health will return to normal.
drug-reactions.jpg
vaccine1 “Prior to the vaccination Emily had an ‘unremarkable’ medical history with no problems,” said Mrs Ryalls, 49, from in Ossett, West Yorkshire. “She was considered very healthy and represented the school at hockey, netball, athletics and was a keen dancer. She was also a high achiever at school, in the top sets for everything and predicted at least 10 GCSE with high grades. Her future was very bright.”
Mrs Ryalls reported Emily’s condition to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). In the 10 years to April this year the agency received almost 22,000 “spontaneous suspected” adverse drug reaction (ADR) reports in 13 routine immunisation categories including flu, MMR, tetanus, diphtheria and polio, according to a Freedom of Information response released earlier this month.
In the HPV category alone, ADRs numbered 8,228, of which 2,587 were classified as “serious” – defined by several criteria, including whether it resulted in hospitalisation or was deemed life threatening.
The MHRA said that the figures did not reflect the true amount of ADRs because of an “unknown and variable level of under-reporting”. The agency estimates it receives about 10 per cent of all reports, suggesting the actual number of girls suffering ADRs could be tens of thousands. It also said that “many millions” of the vaccinations were administered in this time frame without any problems reported.
“Every visit to a doctor was met with rolled eyes,” said Mrs Ryalls. “Every mention of the HPV vaccination was met with hostility and ridicule. We were eventually referred to a local paediatrician who told her to push herself to get back to normal – ‘We all feel tired in the mornings, Emily’ was one of the remarks regarding her complete exhaustion.”

Two years after falling ill, Emily was eventually referred to Dr Pradip Thakker at Queens Medical Centre in Nottingham; he used a tilt table test to diagnose PoTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome), a condition where moving from lying down to standing up causes an abnormally high heart rate. By this time Emily was able to manage only three to four hours of school a week. Mrs Ryalls, who had built up a small publishing company from scratch, was forced to close it and become Emily’s full-time carer.
Cancer Research UK points out that cervical cancer is the second most common cancer in women under the age of 35. In the UK, about 3,000 women a year are diagnosed with cervical cancer and it is estimated that about 400 lives could be saved every year as a result of vaccinating girls before they are infected with the human papilloma virus.
The NHS says that the vaccine, which was introduced as part of the routine immunisation programme in 2008, protects against the two HPV types that cause 70 per cent of the cases of cervical cancer. Screening is still needed to try to pick up cervical abnormalities caused by other HPV types that could lead to cancer.
Since September 2014, girls have received only two injections; the second is taken six to 24 months after the first. The NHS says the programme has proved to be “very effective”. However, other countries are taking action following reports of increasing numbers of girls suffering side effects. A Danish TV documentary broadcast earlier this year highlighted the large number of girls who appear to have been affected following their HPV vaccination. Some, like those the Ryalls have met in the UK, are now wheelchair-bound.
Last year, Japan withdrew its recommendation for the HPV vaccine because of reported side effects.
In an article published last week in the Springer journal Clinical Rheumatology, Dr Manuel Martinez-Lavin, who has been treating people with chronic pain conditions for more than 30 years, said these illnesses are “more frequent after HPV vaccination”. He wrote: “Vaccination has been one of the most effective public health measures in the history of medicine. However, seemingly inexplicit adverse reactions have been described after the injection of the newer vaccines vs human papillomavirus (HPV). Adverse reactions appear to be more frequent after HPV vaccination when compared to other type of immunisations.”
Dr Martinez-Lavin said PoTS and fibromyalgia are among the diseases he believes have developed after HPV vaccination, and that clinicians should be aware of the possible association between HPV vaccination and the development of these “difficult to diagnose” painful syndromes.
Mrs Ryalls and about 80 families in similar situations across the UK are taking action. They have formed the Association for HPV Vaccine Injured Daughters (AHVID) to bring families with girls adversely affected by the HPV vaccine together.
She said: “We want to have a stronger voice and we are pushing hard for regional treatment and assessment centres along the lines of Denmark and Japan. We want increased reporting of adverse reactions, better educational support and greater transparency and information to enable parents to make an informed decision regarding consent to HPV vaccination.”
Mrs Ryalls also said the AHVID wants better research and treatment for the girls’ conditions and that treatment is currently “pot luck”, as too few doctors spot the signs of PoTS and other autoimmune conditions.
“I’m not anti-vaccination,” Mrs Ryalls said, “but it’s a big area with a lot of questions. I would never say to anyone don’t have it, because it has to be a personal choice. I would say do your own research and don’t just rely on the school leaflet.”
[h=5]Read more: My life as an Ebola vaccine guinea pig
Researchers: HIV vaccine tests showing very positive results
Group makes advert comparing immunising children to rape
US to study Cuba's lung cancer vaccine[/h]Emily managed to return to school to complete enough GCSEs to move into the sixth-form college where she is now studying English language and photography. She hopes to study the latter at university.
The MHRA said it had no concerns on the numbers of ADRs related to the HPV vaccine and that the “expected benefits in preventing illness and death from HPV infection outweigh the known risks”.
The agency said: “The vast majority of suspected side effect reports for HPV vaccine relate to known risks of vaccination that are well described in the available product information. The reporting rate of suspected side effects, which are not necessarily proven to be caused by the vaccine, is influenced by many factors and expected to differ across vaccines. The greater number of reports for HPV vaccine does not necessarily mean that it is any less safe than other vaccines.
“Reports of PoTS following HPV vaccine remain under review by EU regulators. PoTS can occur naturally in adolescent girls and, at present, there is insufficient evidence to indicate that the vaccine is a cause. This will remain under review.”

[video=youtube;EjzHisZj6PU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjzHisZj6PU[/video]

http://www.madinamerica.com/2015/05...-disease-control-taking-drug-company-funding/

[h=1]Experts Shocked to Learn US Centers for Disease Control Taking Drug Company Funding[/h]
In The News May 26, 2015

The US government's Centers for Disease Control have been taking millions of dollars in drug company money in recent years, according to a news report in The British Medical Journal. Researchers in America and around the world expressed shock, and asked how the funding has been influencing CDC actions and decisions.
"The CDC Foundation raised $52m in fiscal year 2014, of which $12m was from corporations," reported The BMJ. "The CDC itself in fiscal year 2014 received $16m in conditional funding from sources such as corporations, individuals, and philanthropy, including the CDC Foundation. Conditional donations are earmarked for specific projects. For example, in 2012, Genentech earmarked $600,000 in donations to the CDC Foundation for CDC’s efforts to promote expanded testing and treatment of viral hepatitis. Genentech and its parent company, Roche, manufacture test kits and treatments for hepatitis C."
The article reviewed a number of other possible influences of private money on CDC activities.
Jerome R Hoffman, a methodologist and emeritus professor of medicine at UCLA, told The BMJ, “Most of us were shocked to learn the CDC takes funding from industry. Of course it is outrageous that industry apparently is allowed to punish the CDC if the agency conducts research that has the potential to cut into profits. But it was our government that made this very bad arrangement, so the way to fix it is not to ask the CDC to ‘pretty please be more ethical, and avoid conflicts of interest’; rather, as a society, we have to get the government to reject this devil’s bargain, by changing the rules so this can no longer happen.”
Lenzer, Jeanne. “Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Protecting the Private Good?” BMJ 350 (May 15, 2015): h2362. doi:10.1136/bmj.h2362. (Full text)

--Rob Wipond, News Editor

[h=5]This entry was posted in Bias, Corruption & Accountability, Featured News, In the News, Industry. Bookmark the permalink.[/h]

http://www.naturalnews.com/049931_vaccine_science_whooping_cough_pertussis.html#

[h=1]Whooping cough cases rise in U.S thanks to failed vaccine science[/h] Tuesday, June 02, 2015 by: David Gutierrez, staff writer

The reason that cases of whooping cough have been on the rise in the United States is due not to fewer people vaccinating their children but to a decreased effectiveness of the vaccine itself, according to a study conducted by researchers from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, and published in the journal PLOS Computational Biology on April 23.

Whooping cough, also known as pertussis, is named after the distinctive gasping, "whooping" noise that patients make while inhaling after the severe coughing fits caused by the disease.

In recent years, health experts have raised concerns that pertussis cases are on the rise. Between 1965 and 2002, there were an average of about 10,000 cases per year in the United States. In recent years, that number has risen to about 29,000 per year, with a high of 48,000 in 2012.

[h=2]The mystery of rising pertussis rates[/h]In the new study, the researchers applied mathematical models to a massive data set containing information on U.S. pertussis cases between 1950 and 2009 to test the various hypotheses posed to explain rising disease rates. The explanations tested included lower vaccination rates, improved diagnosis (either through increased awareness or more accurate diagnostic tests), and a change in the vaccine formula that took place in 1991.

Prior to 1991, the pertussis vaccine was made from the killed body of the bacterium Bordetella pertussis, which causes the disease. But this vaccine sometimes led to severe convulsions, caused by fever and brain inflammation. Concern over these side effects led to the development, in 1991, of an "acellular" vaccine, which does not contain killed bacterial bodies and should therefore have a lower rate of side effects. The acellular vaccine was adopted in the United States in the 1990s.

The acellular vaccine is known to be less effective, however, having only an 80 percent effectiveness rate, compared with 90 percent for the (discontinued) whole-cell vaccine.

[h=2]Vaccine -- not vaccine refusers -- to blame[/h]The researchers analyzed the duration of the acellular vaccine and found that on average it confers immunity for 50 years. In a small number of people, however, the protection wears off significantly faster. This small change, combined with the 10 percent decrease in effectiveness, was enough to explain the change in pertussis prevalence over the past two decades.

The researchers found further evidence in the fact that the demographic most infected by pertussis has changed from adolescents to children between the ages of 7 and 10.

"The lower level of protection of this group of kids is well explained by the fact that they were among the first group to be entirely vaccinated by the acellular vaccine," lead researcher Manoj Gambhir said.

Mathematical modeling failed to support any of the other hypotheses offered as explanations for increased pertussis cases.

This means, of course, that parents who choose not to give their children the DTaP vaccine are not to blame for rising pertussis rates. Instead, a change in the vaccine itself wholly explains the recent increase.

Don't expect the study to lead to any changes in the direction of U.S. vaccine policy, however. Even though the analysis found that the acellular vaccine provides protection for 50 years, the researchers suggested that perhaps booster shots should be given every 10.

The study might also be used as an excuse for still more vaccine research and development. According to Dr. Pritish Tosh of the Mayo Vaccine Research Group, who was not involved in the study, the findings suggest that researchers need to develop still a third variety of pertussis vaccine, to solve the problems with the first (whole-cell) and second (acellular) types.

Sources:

http://journals.plos.org

http://www.livescience.com

I get mad at the people who want to piggy back off those who do get vaccines. I am all for vaccines.

Attachments

• anti-vaxxer.png
    anti-vaxxer.png
    414.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Did you know that it's not vaccines that have improved public health as the CDC claims (it is basically bribed by big pharma to spread such lies)

It's actually the cleaning up of shit off the streets and public areas that have improved public health

It's true...there used to be open sewers and shit thrown in the streets but then some enlightened individuals (probably INFJ's) realised that having shit lying around in public places was making people sick and was infecting the water supply so they built sewers which were an engineering marval of their day albeit not very glamorous ones

Yup...cleaning up shit as well as improvements to housing quality, water quality and food production are what has actually improved public health

sadly some selfish assholes still leave dog shit around...but hey...i guess there will always be some irresponsible people around

Last edited:
lol

dog shit!!!!

Did you know that it's not vaccines that have improved public health as the CDC claims (it is basically bribed by big pharma to spread such lies)

It's actually the cleaning up of shit off the streets and public areas that have improved public health

It's true...there used to be open sewers and shit thrown in the streets but then some enlightened individuals (probably INFJ's) realised that having shit lying around in public places was making people sick and was infecting the water supply so they built sewers which were an engineering marval of their day albeit not very glamorous ones

Yup...cleaning up shit as well as improvements to housing quality, water quality and food production are what has actually improved public health

sadly some selfish assholes still leave dog shit around...but hey...i guess there will always be some irresponsible people around

So we should not get vaccines and just keep everything really clean? While I do agree that keeping things clean is a good aspiration, relying on this alone would be both impossible and isolating. Certainly the spread of disease correlates to filth, you don't have to convince me about that. However, relying on perfect cleanliness would be a pretty impossible way to live. I think of vaccines as insurance in that regard. Not everywhere we go will be perfectly hygienic, and we will encounter many people who have come come from less than hygienic places.

So we should not get vaccines and just keep everything really clean? While I do agree that keeping things clean is a good aspiration, relying on this alone would be both impossible and isolating. Certainly the spread of disease correlates to filth, you don't have to convince me about that. However, relying on perfect cleanliness would be a pretty impossible way to live. I think of vaccines as insurance in that regard. Not everywhere we go will be perfectly hygienic, and we will encounter many people who have come come from less than hygienic places.

No i don't think perfect cleanliness is good either

People need exposure to dirt to build up their immune systems

But the point is that strong immune systems are the best defence against illness and vaccines undermine immune systems by design to create lifelong customers for big pharma who will then treat the multitude of health problems that their vaccines have induced in people

We shouldn't leave shit lying around though...that's a big no no in terms of public health

No i don't think perfect cleanliness is good either

People need exposure to dirt to build up their immune systems

But the point is that strong immune systems are the best defence against illness and vaccines undermine immune systems by design to create lifelong customers for big pharma who will then treat the multitude of health problems that their vaccines have induced in people

We shouldn't leave shit lying around though...that's a big no no in terms of public health

I didn't mean perfect cleanliness in terms of say everything washed in bleach etc. I meant in terms of the world as a whole. No matter how perfect our sewer system, how clean our water, how pure our air, how dog-doo free our bark parks etc, there is the fact that we live in a global economy. People come and go from developing countries all the time, which is fine by me, but I want vaccines. And in light of the sad fact that many people can never hope to have so much as indoor plumbing and are still dying at an alarming rate of diseases that are now a rarity in most westernized countries, I wish they could have vaccines too. I want vaccines in consideration of the fact that we don't live in a perfect world and we also don't want to be isolationist either economically or socially. Or at least I don't.

I didn't mean perfect cleanliness in terms of say everything washed in bleach etc.

Some people do try to live in a sterile environment though and i think that can bring its own problems

I think we're supposed to run around as kids, climb stuff and eat dirt and so on.....to make ourselves strong

you know...when you see babies eat dirt....on some level they know what they're doing; obviously you want to discourage them in their endeavour so they don't make a lifelong habit of it, but definately they should ingest dirt at some point

I meant in terms of the world as a whole. No matter how perfect our sewer system, how clean our water, how pure our air, how dog-doo free our bark parks etc, there is the fact that we live in a global economy. People come and go from developing countries all the time, which is fine by me, but I want vaccines.

The vaccines will weaken your immune system leaving you vulnerable

Also when you look into some of the virus scares of recent years like ebola they trace back to laboratories owned by a cabal of eugencists like george soros and bill gates

Ebola was a weaponised virus. The locals eventually chucked those people out of the country

And in light of the sad fact that many people can never hope to have so much as indoor plumbing and are still dying at an alarming rate of diseases that are now a rarity in most westernized countries, I wish they could have vaccines too.

They do have vaccines and the vaccines are killing them even faster than the pollutants from the western corporations that have gone over to their countries to exploit their union-less labour

I want vaccines in consideration of the fact that we don't live in a perfect world and we also don't want to be isolationist either economically or socially. Or at least I don't.

We don't live in a perfect world otherwise we wouldn't have toxic vaccines given to us by psychopaths bent on curbing the global population by 50% through covert and criminal means

[video=youtube;V60_NraRdSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V60_NraRdSA[/video]

This is the point where you call me 'crazy' and a 'paranoid', 'conspiracy theorist'

Last edited:
I get mad at the people who want to piggy back off those who do get vaccines.

Then why are the outbreaks started by vaccinated kids?

I am all for vaccines.

Then you do it, that way, by your reasoning you will be protected and have nothing to worry about

But if you believe in freedom of choice then you will oppose government forcing vaccines on children

if you do not then you are a fascist who believes that children should not have a choice about what is put into their bodies and that a corporatocracy can force their products into the life blood of the young against their wishes and the wishes of their parents

They deserve a choice at least

Last edited:
Then why are the outbreaks started by vaccinated kids?

Then you do it, that way, by your reasoning you will be protected and have nothing to worry about

But if you believe in freedom of choice then you will oppose government forcing vaccines on children

if you do not then you are a fascist who believes that children should not have a choice about what is put into their bodies and that a corporatocracy can force their products into the life blood of the young against their wishes and the wishes of their parents

They deserve a choice at least

No, I don't want people to have a choice. I don't want the rampant spread of disease, especially among children, who can't help if their parents are ignorant.

No, I don't want people to have a choice. I don't want the rampant spread of disease, especially among children, who can't help if their parents are ignorant.

Well....not only do you by your own confession litter the commons with dog poop but you would also have big pharma be able to inject the children with poisons against their will

The ignorance of people like you is what allows evil such room to manouvre

I doubt you have the moral courage to look through all the articles in my posts in this thread

http://www.naturalnews.com/040863_CDC_flu_deaths_statistics.html

Background-Test-Results-Numbers-Statistics.jpg

[h=1]The CDC is lying to you again: flu fiction vs. flu reality[/h] Thursday, June 20, 2013 by: Jon Rappoport

I now have the official CDC flu-death statistics for the year 2010.

They were provided to me by Martin Maloney, who, some years ago, contacted me to show how the CDC was lying all the way along the line about numbers of flu deaths. Many thanks, Martin, for your good work.

2010 is apparently the most recent year for which the CDC has issued a final report. It was released on May 13 of this year.

The report comes through a sub-agency of the CDC, the National Vital Statistics System (NVSS).

On page 89 of the report, "Deaths: Final Data for 2010," in Table 10, we find the following:

Influenza and Pneumonia [deaths]: 50,097.

Influenza [deaths]: 500.

Pneumonia [deaths]: 49,597.

In 2010, the CDC reports 500 deaths from the flu.

But the CDC PR people have trumpeted, over and over, that 36,000 people die every year in the US from the flu.

They've hyped this number, to emphasize how dangerous the flu is. They use the 36,000 number as a way to promote the flu vaccine. They use it to work for their pimps in the pharmaceutical industy.

Yet, their own numbers show 500 deaths in 2010, not 36,000.

Actually, if you dig below the surface of their PR, the CDC states in their literature that annual deaths from the flu range from about 3000 to 49,000.

This is obviously nowhere near the low 500-death figure for 2010.

And it isn't only 2010 that's at issue. In a recent article, I laid out how the CDC routinely reports, in the fine print, far fewer than 3000 flu deaths in a given year.

It gets even worse. When you break down that low figure of flu deaths per year in the US, you find that only a small fraction of those have been confirmed as the flu.

By confirmed, I mean tested for, in order to find a flu virus in the body of a person who has subsequently died. That is essential.

So for example, for the year 2001, the CDC, in its small print, listed 257 flu deaths. But of those, only 18 were confirmed to be the flu.

As you can see above, the CDC has a mortality category called "Pneumonia plus Influenza." They initially lump the numbers of deaths together. This gives the superficial impression of many deaths. Then, they break it down.

How do they justify that combination-category? They claim that many pneumonia deaths stem from the flu. They use a computer model to make the calculations.

But in conventional medical literature, there are at least 10 different types of pneumonia. Trying to model which ones stem from flu cases is a fool's errand.

The CDC is lying about about flu-deaths. Again.

They're trying, as usual, to inflate danger and promote it and sell vaccine. That's their real job. Our job is to protect ourselves and others from the government.

Jon Rappoport
The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at www.nomorefakenews.com

About the author:
The author of an explosive new collection, THE MATRIX REVEALED, Jon
was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of
California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an
investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics,
medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine,
Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon
has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic,
and creative power to audiences around the world.
www.nomorefakenews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/046553_MMR_vaccines_scientific_fraud_criminal_corruption.html

[h=1]CDC refuses to turn over documents to Congress: Evidence linking MMR vaccines to autism intentionally withheld from investigators[/h]
MikeAdams.jpg
Thursday, August 21, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Range

News has been rapidly exploding across the "truth media" regarding the CDC whistleblower who is now making shocking revelations: The CDC's own research found that MMR vaccines caused autism in African-American children, and the agency knowingly buried this evidence to hide it from the public.

The scientific conspiracy went all the way to the top of the CDC, where Dr. Julie Gerberding -- now an executive with vaccine maker Merck -- took an active role in the cover-up and even arranged to have the whistleblower punished for trying to tell the truth.

[h=1]CDC refuses to release evidence to Congress[/h]Now we know that the CDC has also refused to turn over this information to Congress, too. U.S. Congressman Bill Posey (8th district, Florida) requested the documents from the CDC in a congressional hearing, but the CDC has stonewalled, refusing to turn over anything. This resulted in Congressman Posey calling for the CDC to be investigated. "The CDC can't be trusted regarding investigating vaccine safety," Posey said. "Huge conflict of interest. I think the CDC should be investigated."

The full interview is available on the Autism One website.

This is all described in detail in this Age of Autism story which also delves into the runaway criminality of the CDC and its quack science front men such as Dr. Poul Thorsen. Dr. Thorsen -- who was indicted by the Dept. of Justice for an elaborate money laundering scheme involving the CDC -- engaged in exactly the kind of lies and deceptions we see reflected in biotech propagandists like Jon Entine, where so-called "scientific experts" routinely resort to outright lies and fabrications to protect corporate interests and try to silence skeptics.

Dr. Thorsen was a key conspirator who falsified research to "prove" that vaccines didn't cause autism. This fraudulent research continues to be cited today by vaccine pushers, most of whom are fully aware of the dangers of vaccines but seem to want as many children to be harmed or killed as possible. The CDC took an active role in shaping this fraudulent research and funneling money into the hands of Dr. Thorsen so he could continue to carry out his vaccine fraud.

Click here to see the elaborate web of CDC fraud that's still operating today.

[h=1]CDC running a criminal racket steeped in scientific fraud[/h]What's now abundantly clear is that the CDC is operating what can only be called a "criminal racket" that's steeped in scientific fraud for the sole purpose of hiding from the public the truth about MMR vaccine dangers. The CDC possessed irrefutable evidence in 2002 that MMR vaccines caused a 340% increase risk of autism in African-American babies, yet instead of warning the public, the agency's top scientists and executives actively conspired to bury that evidence.

Now that Congressman Posey is attempting to get some answers, the CDC is also stonewalling his office.

I called Congressman Posey's office and spoke with his media contact, who assured me the following statement from Posey is official and on the record:

"When it comes to our children, we must make sure that any intervention is as safe as possible, including vaccinations. Scientific integrity is a key component to giving that assurance. I will continue to press for a full understanding of the evidence in this situation. The CDC has refused for more than six months to hand over documents I requested concerning this issue. That is not the type of response we expect from our government."

When I asked for further clarification, Congressman Posey's spokesperson explained, "We want to see the truth come out, and ultimately we want to see proper studies done so families can have assurances... and so the public knows the proper course of action regarding vaccinating their children."

The CDC, of course, absolutely does not want the truth to come out. That's the whole point of burying the evidence and refusing to turn over documents to Congress. In this regard, the CDC is acting in almost exactly the same way the IRS has been behaving regarding its targeting of conservative non-profit groups. These government departments, it turns out, behave like criminal fiefdoms beholden to no one.

[h=1]CDC abandons scientific integrity to harm black babies[/h]What's even more horrifying about all this is how the CDC's actions disproportionally harm African-American babies. The medical reasons for this harm are not yet clear, but it may be related to the rampant vitamin D deficiency among African-Americans due to their skin blocking UV rays from sunlight. (The situation is so bad that many black babies are literally being born today with rickets, a disease caused entirely by vitamin D deficiency.)

Did the CDC hold a meeting where its top decision makers said something like, "Oh well, it's only BLACK babies being harmed by this, so let's bury the evidence and tell the world MMR vaccines are safe." ?

If it turned out that white babies were also being increasingly harmed by MMR vaccines, would the CDC have gone public with the findings instead of burying them?

It's one thing to commit scientific fraud, deceive the public and withhold documents from a congressional investigation. It's another thing entirely to do so based on a racist agenda, knowing that black babies would be permanently harmed and handicapped by the CDC's actions.

[h=1]The Edward Snowden of the CDC[/h]Fortunately we have a CDC whistleblower who is stepping forward with all this information and who has already handed over nearly 100,000 pages of documentation to independent researchers such as Brian Hooker, PhD.

Blogger Jon Rappoport asks Do we have a "medical Edward Snowden?"

The answer is yes.

And Natural News has already learned that this whistleblower will soon step forward to reveal their own name and details about their long tenure at the CDC where they personally witnessed heinous crimes being committed against humanity in the name of "immunizations" and public health.

Natural News has already been informed of the name of this person, and I can verify this person is very real and very committed to disclosing the lies which have haunted him for the past 12 years.

[h=1]Mainstream media being ordered to bury this story[/h]The corporate-run vaccine pushers are, of course, completely panicked at the thought that the truth is about to come out linking MMR vaccines to autism. I've even noticed a sharp uptick in the disinfo and propaganda being spread about Natural News in a desperate effort to silence our voice as we stand on the verge of breaking this historic story.

I've also learned that every effort is being made right now by the vaccine shills (who are funded by vaccine corporations, of course) to pressure the mainstream media to bury this story in exactly the same way the CDC buried their own evidence. The New York Times, I've been told, has already been directed to pretend this CDC whistleblower doesn't exist. (Just watch as the NYT ignores this story in the days ahead...) Other media outlets such as CNN, the Washington Post, Fox News, etc., are no doubt also being pressured in exactly the same way. And that's why none of the mainstream media can ever be trusted on ANY news. (Because no matter what they do report, there's far more they deliberately don't tell you...)

The raw truth of the matter is that the CDC has now been caught red-handed committing scientific fraud and running what is certainly a criminal conspiracy to cause extraordinary harm and suffering to African-American children. A CDC whistleblower is about to step forward. Documents have already been acquired by Natural News and other truth media sources. These documents will all sooner or later be released to the public. The truth can no longer be buried.

[h=1]Truth media now breaks all the really important stories[/h]What's even more amazing is that it doesn't even matter if the New York Times completely censors this story. The "truth media" is now the dominant information source among the well-informed. Natural News alone reaches about 7 million readers a month, and our news is picked up and syndicated on hundreds of other websites. Every desperate attempt by the mainstream media to try to discredit Natural News has only brought us more readers, expanding our reach and audience for the simple reason that people naturally seek out the truth.

Even more importantly, if the New York Times fails to cover this story, that will only further discredit them as nothing more than a corporate propaganda mouthpiece. Think about it: How could a CDC whistleblower, scientific fraud and a racist-overtones vaccine cover-up NOT be a front-page story for any honest media outlet? This is a story that affects every single family in America, and it's a story of extraordinary criminality and deception carried out by a corrupt government agency that has deliberately placed tens of millions of black babies in harm's way.

This is one of the biggest stories in the history of medicine. By refusing to cover it, the mainstream media just hands Natural News and other "truth media" outlets the exclusive reporting on this story.

That's why, as always, you'll want to check Natural News for the real story as this CDC conspiracy unfolds. We'll be releasing CDC documents in the days ahead, long before you'll see them in the NYT... if ever.