Vaccines Debate | Page 37 | INFJ Forum

Vaccines Debate

http://www.naturalnews.com/049996_vaccine_death_infant_mortality_coverup.html

[h=1]Four-month-old baby dies after being jabbed with 7 vaccines; autopsy report censors vaccine info[/h] Wednesday, June 03, 2015 by: Jennifer Lilley

After receiving a total of 14 vaccines within just a few months -- the first seven after her birth in November 2013, and another seven in April 2014 -- a baby girl in Tennessee died. In fact, her death came just days after the second series of shots -- DTaP, polio, Hib, PCV and the oral rotavirus vaccine.[SUP](1)[/SUP]

The story about baby Ja'Liyah Cortize Turner was reported on VacTruth.com where it's explained that her mother, Quavia, felt bullied by doctors to have the second round of vaccines given to her baby. Although her child experienced side effects such as fever and knots in her leg at the injection site, doctors said not to worry. Flash forward to April 18, 2014, when her precious baby passed away four days after receiving seven vaccines, months after having already received seven when she was born. Her mother found Ja'Liyah unresponsive that April day, discovering that blood and thick fluids were coming out of her ears, mouth and nose.

"I thought I was doing the right thing," Quavia says in the Vactruth.com article. "Where we live in Tennessee, if you don't vaccinate, they try to deem you unfit. You are made to feel you have no choice what vaccines your child gets and when they get them. They will say you are unfit and try to take your kid away if you decline them."[SUP](1)[/SUP]

[h=1]DCS enters the picture, omission of vaccines on autopsy report reinforce evils and cover-ups[/h]Interestingly, the family was indeed made to feel unfit, but not because of any vaccine situation. Tennessee's Department of Children's Services (DCS) assigned a case worker to the family in order to ensure that they were coping well. However, Quavia says that their initial outreach alluded to the possibility that the parents may have had something to do with Ja'Liyah's death. She says that they even asked if their son had been hurt and went so far as to take pictures. Ultimately, such interrogation stopped there; DCS did not go any further. Still, a grieving family has enough to deal with; the measures taken by DCS undoubtedly added stress to the situation.

Perhaps most disturbing of all in this case is the fact that the baby's autopsy report made zero mention of the fact that she was given vaccines. She received a total of 14 from November through April, yet the report did not note this. In fact, it states that there is "no known significant medical history," according to Quavia. Rightfully so, the young mother is angry about this. "Vaccines she was just given were not mentioned on the autopsy report, her recent emergency room visit was not listed on the report, and her reactions to the vaccines were not listed on the report," Quavia said. "Yet Ja'Liyah's report stated there was no known significant medical history. All of this information was significant but intentionally ignored."[SUP](1)[/SUP]

Additionally bothersome is the fact that some ethic groups have a higher probability of carrying certain genes that are associated with an increased risk of vaccine injury. African-American -- which Ja'Liyah was -- is one such ethnicity. However, her parents were not informed about this risk.[SUP](1)[/SUP]

[h=1]Vaccine injury and death will continue unless medical professionals step up to the plate[/h]As we are well aware, situations like this are all too common. Perfectly healthy children are dying, mere days or just months after receiving vaccinations. All evidence points to the harms of the vaccines, their cocktails and chemicals and, in many cases, their being given to children whose immune systems aren't even fully developed. All the while, medical professionals turn the other way, following what money-hungry Big Pharma and the journal articles often funded by them dictate.

Take the case of Jodie Marchant, also reported on at VacTruth.com. Jodie, now in her 20s, received an illegal, untested 8-in-1 vaccine when she was about one year old. As a result, she's brain-damaged and often unable to recognize even family members. Legal action, missing medical records and the firing of a medical expert who furnished them are all part of the complex web of cover-ups which the family remains involved in.[SUP](2)[/SUP]

As VacTruth.com states in their article about Ja'Liyah, "Medical professionals need to question what they are taught in medical school. When the material provided is funded from large pharmaceutical companies that have a vested interest for these students to sell their products, further research outside of what is taught in school must be done, if they want to learn the truth. ... Vaccine injuries are not rare."[SUP](1)[/SUP]

Sources for this article include:

(1) http://vactruth.com

(2) http://vactruth.com

http://truthwiki.org/Vaccine_Fanaticism/

http://truthwiki.org/Medical_Fascism/

http://www.naturalnews.com/049990_Paul_Offit_George_Stephanopoulos_conflicts_of_interest.html#

Paul-Offit.jpg

[h=1]Paul Offit is the George Stephanopoulos of the vaccine industry: refuses to disclose financial ties to industry[/h] Monday, June 01, 2015 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

There's a reason why many now disparagingly refer to him as "Offit-for-Profit." Paul Offit, chief of infectious diseases at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, professor of pediatrics at the University of Pennsylvania and vocal advocate of all things vaccines, quietly nurtures a cozy financial relationship with a vaccine industry kingpin, discreetly holding a patent on a Merck vaccine for a diarrhea virus as well as an unknown share in the multi-million-dollar royalty stream stemming from the vaccine's continued use.

Once contending that children can safely receive up to 10,000 vaccines at once, Offit has made quite a name for himself as one of the most aggressive jab-pushers in America today. And why wouldn't he be, considering that he stands to gain unconscionable amounts of money from forcing as many vaccines as possible on as many children as possible? Offit's gross conflicts of interest, which he refuses to publicly disclose, make anything he says in support of vaccines deceitful, at best.

But this is who the mainstream media often references on issues related to vaccine safety and effectiveness, as if Offit was some sort of unbiased oracle of doctor wisdom just because of the positions he holds. Offit is anything but trustworthy, of course, and much like ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, he's been repeatedly called out for his questionable alliances with special interests.

[h=1]Paul Offit makes millions when children are jabbed with Merck vaccines[/h] An investigative report by former CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson uncovered that Offit, the Academy of Pediatrics and "Every Child By Two," three entities that actively promote vaccines, all take money from vaccine companies. The Academy, she found, has accepted millions of dollars from Wyeth (now Pfizer) and Sanofi Aventis for grants, conferences, medical education classes and even building construction.

Every Child By Two, a group that promotes early immunization for children, is also on the vaccine industry dole. The vaccine advocacy organization claims "there are simply no conflicts to be unearthed," but Attkisson found that the group's treasurers have included an official from Wyeth and a pharmaceutical industry advisor.

Though he refused to be interviewed by CBS News, Offit was also exposed for holding a $1.5 million research chair at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, funded by Merck & Co., as well as the patent on Merck's RotaTeq vaccine. He also held some unknown share of the future royalties for the RotaTeq vaccine, which were reportedly sold for $182 million.

You can watch the full segment on Offit, the Academy and Every Child By Two on YouTube:
YouTube.com.

[h=1]George Stephanopoulos hid private donations to corrupt Clinton Foundation[/h] You can think of Paul Offit as the George Stephanopoulos of the vaccine industry. Stephanopoulos recently apologized for making undisclosed donations to the Clinton Foundation, which has been exposed as a who's who of corporate cronyism, promoting everything from pharmaceuticals and vaccines to natural gas "fracking" and genetically modified organisms (GMOs). It wasn't until other media outlets began to chastise Stephanopoulos for curiously defending the Clinton Foundation on his show while quietly supporting the group's agenda that he issued a canned apology for his blatant conflicts of interest.

"I made charitable donations to the Foundation in support of the work they're doing on global AIDS prevention and deforestation, causes I care about deeply," Stephanopoulos claimed in a recent statement.

"I thought that my contributions were a matter of public record. However, in hindsight, I should have taken the extra step of personally disclosing my donations to my employer and to the viewers on air during the recent news stories about the Foundation. I apologize."

"I now believe that directing personal donations to that foundation was a mistake."

Sources for this article include:

http://www.wakingtimes.com

http://healthimpactnews.com

http://www.businessinsider.com

http://abcnews.go.com

https://youtube.com

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://truthwiki.org/paul_offit/

http://truthwiki.org/Vaccine_Fanaticism/

http://truthwiki.org/Medical_Fascism/

[video=youtube;pgr3NAhXl88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=87&v=pgr3NAhXl88[/video]

http://www.naturalnews.com/050038_S...medical_expe riments_African-Americans.html#

[h=1]African-American community rages against SB277 and the Tuskegee-like crimes of mandatory vaccines that destroy black babies' lives[/h]
MikeAdams.jpg
Thursday, June 11, 2015
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

The sleeping giant of the African-American community has awakened against the crimes of the vaccine profiteers and their relentless destruction of young black lives.

It's happening right now, and it touches my heart to see this community rising up and waking up to the life-destroying deceptions of the CDC and its pharmaceutical puppet masters that have dictated "public health policy" in America with wildly destructive consequences for the black community. An entire generation of black babies now suffers under the vaccine injury side effects that the CDC has known about but has willfully hidden from the world in order to protect vaccine profits, all while black children suffer from autism caused by vaccines!

In particular, CDC scientist Dr. William Thompson publicly confessed to taking part in an elaborate vaccine science fraud to cover up the links between vaccines and autism in young African-American males. This confession, reprinted in part below, was exhaustively censored by the pharma-controlled mainstream media, which actively conspired to keep the African-American community blind and ignorant to the truth of how the vaccine industry is destroying their babies for profit.

"I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998," wrote Dr. Thompson in a now-famous public confession. "I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism."

[h=1]More than profiting from destroying lives; Does the vaccine industry now echo the genocidal crimes of Tuskegee?[/h]But there may be even more to it than profit, it turns out. In a courageous, inspirational speech recorded yesterday at a California rally against SB277, African-American minister Tony Muhammad drew a line in the sand against the corrupted vaccine industry and its genocidal agenda, saying, "Could this be a bill to destroy our boy babies? And I'm letting you know that the black community, we are not going to stand by and let another Tuskegee experiment happen again!"

Watch this stunning, inspirational speech by Tony Muhammad at this YouTube link.

In the speech, Tony Muhammad reveals that Minister Louis Farrakhan has also awakened to this issue, and a plan is being put in place to directly confront the CDC in Atlanta, to denounce the genocidal actions of the vaccine industry's destruction of black lives, and to hold black politicians in California who vote for SB277 accountable for their actions that are destroying black lives across the state and the nation. "[W]e will bring them up on charges of treason!" promises Muhammad.

Because if #BlackLivesMatter, then young black children need to be protected from the criminal racketeering of the destructive vaccine industry and its deadly chemicals that disproportionately harm young black babies.

Here's the video and a partial transcript of the speech:

This heinous bill has now come to the attention of the black community...

This fight is a universal fight. This fight is a fight from God down...

...Could this be a bill to destroy our boy babies? And I'm letting you know that the black community, we are not going to stand by and let another Tuskegee experiment happen again.

...You will not vaccinate our children in the name of the pharma companies!

And I'm here to warn, particularly those black elected officials that we sent up here... that in South Central Los Angeles, in two weeks, we will be having a tribunal meeting, and we're going to bring our black politicians who vote for this vaccine bill... we will bring them up on charges of treason.

Not only is this being heard in California, we intend to take a million people to Atlanta, Georgia. And we will stand before the CDC, and asking them, we must hear from Dr. Thompson and his findings on this vaccine shot.

I thank you for allowing us to be a part of this noble cause. And I'm telling you, in the name of God, we gonna win!

These babies are our future. And you must know what you're shooting into the bodies of our babies. And this is why Jesus wanted to protect the children, so he would say, suffer the little children unto me. We will never allow the vaccine makers to take advantage of our children who can't speak for themselves. So I say to you, let us stay united! And let us say NO to SB 277! Thank you, God bless us all!

[h=1]Nation of Islam ministers show courage while everyday Christian pastors have already surrendered their flock to the destruction of Big Pharma[/h]Hearing the courage and conviction in this man's voice, it makes me ashamed to realize that there seem to be no white preachers or ministers who dare take a stand against the criminal vaccine industry and its violation of our sacred bodies.

Somehow, nearly all the white churches (with a few notable exceptions) have become slaves to the twisted will of the fascist government and its corporate puppet masters. Only the African-American community, it seems, has enough spine to stand up and say, "You will STOP killing our babies in the name of false public health!"

Maybe that's because the black community remembers all too well how many times the government has violated their bodies, their civil rights, their parental rights and their human dignity over generations of punitive oppression by bad government, from the FBI to the DEA and now the CDC. Not only was the FBI directly involved in the threatening of Martin Luther King, Jr. and an attempt to convince him to commit suicide... and not only is the DEA shoring up its funding and power by throwing young black men in prison for possession of minor quantities of marijuana that white people get away with... now the CDC is pushing medical genocide against blacks while calling it "public health."

[h=1]The cancer industry also preys upon black men and women in America by withholding information about vitamin D[/h]Everything already mentioned here is on top of the cancer industry preying upon African-American men and women by denying them knowledge of how black people need more vitamin D than white people because of the relationship between sunlight, skin pigmentation and vitamin D creation. In fact, the entire medical system has long conspired against African-Americans to keep them blind to disease prevention facts while profiting from their suffering and disease.

Click here to see my video explaining all this

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...severely-disabled-by-narcolepsy-10312491.html

[h=1]Boy, 12, wins £120,000 in damages after swine-flu jab left him 'severely disabled' by narcolepsy[/h]
v2-swine.jpg

[h=3]The landmark ruling could force the Government into paying millions of pounds to dozens of people with the same rare brain disorder
[/h]
Paul Gallagher
plus.png

Thursday 11 June 2015

Iain Duncan Smith has lost a three-year legal battle and been ordered to pay £120,000 compensation to boy of 12 who faces a lifetime of suffering from narcolepsy caused by the swine flu vaccination Pandremix.

The landmark ruling could force the Government into paying millions of pounds to dozens of people with the same rare brain disorder that causes someone to fall asleep suddenly at any time.
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) failed in its appeal against a tribunal judgment in a recent test case that the child, ‘John’, was entitled to vaccine injury compensation. He received the swine flu vaccine in December 2009, aged 7, and was diagnosed with narcolepsy five months later following “extensive hospital investigations”.
ADVERTISING

The legal case began in January 2012 when John’s parents made a claim for compensation under the Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme.

Scientists get paid by companies to do their work. Scientists working in the health field rely on sick people to keep them employed. Tell e why I would want to rely on the advice of a person who depends on "the system" for their existence, to keep myself informed?

Until we live in some type of Gene Roddenberry Star Trek utopia, I'm not going to bank my future and my children's future on corporate funded scientists and their respective government agencies.

90% of the diseases they immunize against were on the decline before the vaccines were developed. Simple things like sanitation and hygiene solved most of those problem. Furthermore, the vast majority of people in the world have immune systems capable of fighting off the diseases they hype as being terrible. MMR has been marketed to sound like the end of the world and a death sentence. Actually do yourself a favor and look up the symptoms and effects of those diseases though.

Scientists make a career out of studying the .1% chance of an event or situation while ignoring the other 99.9% likelihood it won't happen. Of course a scientists will say "there's a chance" of something occurring because that's all they dedicate their lives to focus on... and that's what the companies pay them to focus on. If the rest of the world did nothing but focus on that same .1% chance of an event or situation, we'd all be living in concrete hibernation chambers underground, with no contact with one another, fed food paste distilled water and breathing recycled air.

http://www.naturalnews.com/050061_Merck_mumps_vaccine_scientific_fraud.html#

[h=1]Merck mumps vaccines are a total fraud: Company can only provide the courts with efficacy data from 50 years ago[/h] Sunday, June 14, 2015 by: J. D. Heyes

A pair of former Big Pharma scientists have accused their former employer, Merck & Co., of falsifying tests of an exclusive mumps vaccine in recently filed court papers, charges they say the pharmaceutical giant has yet to answer.

Lawyers at Constantine Cannon, the firm representing the scientists, have asked U.S. Magistrate Judge Lynne Sitarski of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania to force the company to respond to their request for discovery, which seeks to compel the company to provide efficacy data regarding the vaccine in the form of a percentage.

But, as Reuters reports, rather than answer the question, the letter said, Merck has instead been evasive, using "cut-and-paste" stock answers and claiming that the company cannot run new clinical trials to determine current efficacy. Rather, Merck has only provided data that is five decades old.

"Merck should not be permitted to raise as one of its principal defenses that its vaccine has a high efficacy, which is accurately represented on the product's label, but then refuse to answer what it claims that efficacy actually is," the court letter said.

A representative of Merck could not immediately be reached for comment, Reuters noted in its June 4 report.

The news service added:

The two scientists, Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski, filed their whistleblower lawsuit in 2010 claiming Merck, the only company licensed by the Food and Drug Administration to sell a mumps vaccine in the United States, skewed tests of the vaccine by adding animal antibodies to blood samples.

As a result, they said, Merck was able to produce test results showing that the vaccine was 95 percent effective, even though more accurate tests would have shown a lower success rate. The plaintiffs said these false results kept competitors from trying to produce their own mumps vaccines, since they were unable to match the effectiveness Merck claimed.

"Ripped off governments"

In 2012, Chatom Primary Care, which is based in Alabama, and two individual physicians – all buyers of the Merck mumps vaccine – filed a proposed antitrust class action based on allegations in the whistleblowers' suit. The two cases are now being coordinated before Sitarski and U.S. District Judge C. Darnell Jones, said Reuters.

As noted by Natural News editor Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, in this June 2012 report, Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, sold a vaccine "that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks, and ripped off governments and consumers who bought the vaccine thinking it was '95% effective.'"

As further reported by Courthouse News at the time:

Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that "did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life... virus neutralization in vaccinated people," according to the complaint.

"Falsely represent in its labeling"

Merck's allegedly fraudulent claims were made so that the company could corner the mumps vaccine market, Adams noted, adding that the Merck scientists – who are virologists – state the fraud has been ongoing since the 1990s.

But there is even more complicity, as Adams pointed out:

Rather than taking action on this false claims act, the U.S. government simply ignored it, thereby protecting Merck's market monopoly instead of properly serving justice. This demonstrates the conspiracy of fraud between the U.S. government, FDA regulators and the vaccine industry.

In its court filing,[SUP][PDF][/SUP] Chatom alleged:

Merck fraudulently represented and continues to falsely represent in its labeling and elsewhere that its Mumps Vaccine has an efficacy rate of 95 percent or higher.

In reality, Merck knows and has taken affirmative steps to conceal -- by using improper testing techniques and falsifying test data -- that its Mumps Vaccine is, and has been since at least 1999, far less than 95 percent effective. ...

Merck designed a testing methodology that evaluated its vaccine against a less virulent strain of the mumps virus. After the results failed to yield Merck's desired efficacy, Merck abandoned the methodology and concealed the study's findings.

"Designed to fail"

In a separate Natural News report, Rosemary Mathis, Vice President of Victim Support, SANE VAX, INC., pointed out that governments all over the world were defrauded by Merck after purchasing the vaccine. What's more, the dishonesty has actually led to more calls for more vaccines.

"According to the two whistleblowers, not only have all the multivalent MMR vaccines been sold under false pretenses, but, as a result of this LACK OF EFFICACY, there have been numerous mumps outbreaks worldwide prompting calls for regular MMR boosters throughout life," she wrote.

In 2013, Adams wrote that Merck's epic failure and cover-up led to a greater number of outbreaks because the vaccines were "designed to fail."

"Measles and mumps are making a huge comeback in the United States, but doctors and journalists all make the same critical error in understanding why. They blame 'parents who don't vaccinate their kids' as the cause, but the real cause -- as revealed by whistleblowing scientists working for top vaccine manufacturers -- is that measles and mumps vaccines are designed to fail from the start," he wrote.

"Scientific fraud, it turns out, is an inherent part of the vaccine industry."

Sources:

http://www.reuters.com

http://www.naturalnews.com[SUP][PDF][/SUP]

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://www.truthwiki.org/Vaccine_Fanaticism/

http://www.truthwiki.org/Medical_Fascism/

I just wanted to share this excellent article I found relating to the ongoing vaccine debate:
http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/vaccines-and-their-critics-then-and-now

That's a horseshit article written by someone from a certain group of people who has been given money to lie to you

They are now going to make it mandatory for adults to be vaccinated in California

Now it's not just the kids to be injected i'm sure that you will be at the front of the queue pintobean to go and get all your lovely shots

[video=youtube;VVT7ptrFbbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVT7ptrFbbM[/video]

Last edited:
Last edited:
[h=1]Ghislaine Lanctôt: "Don't Let The Medical Mafia Hijack Your Sovereign Body and Soul.[/h]
[video=youtube;CEx_pQlHzas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEx_pQlHzas[/video]

Last edited:
Some more vaccine info...there's a tidal wave of stuff now proving vaccines are dangerous to your health

Yup and the vaccine courts are paying out billions in damages to the damaged victims

problem is once your child is braindamaged...well that's it for life

And once they have braindamaged enough of the next two generations there will be far fewer people able to resist the oligarchy that runs the US

Cures act drives down standards

[video=youtube;YMw2n8RIXVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=14&v=YMw2n8RIXVI [/video]

www.truthaboutagenda21.com

www.drrimatruthreports.com provides a definitive guide to vaccine truth

PBS says 100 people died from Disney measles outbreak when no one died http://www.naturalnews.com/050518_PBS_propaganda_measles.html#

California senator received bribes to push mandatory vaccine law http://www.naturalnews.com/050398_vaccine_legislation_Senator_Pan_political_c orruption.html

Next California is going to force adults to take vaccines http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/california-now-wants-to-be-first-state-to-mandate-adult-vaccines-criminal-penalties-for-those-who-refuse/

Safety probe into cancer effects of HPV vaccine http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3159193/Just-safe-HPV-jab-Health-experts-launch-review-amid-concerns-cervical-cancer-vaccine-s-effects.html

Doctor who showed link between autism and vaccines found dead with gunshot http://www.prisonplanet.com/mysterious-death-body-of-doctor-who-linked-vaccines-to-autism-found-floating-in-river.html

2 more health doctors found dead http://www.infowars.com/alternative-health-practitioners-death-is-third-in-past-two-weeks/

California passes vaccines bill

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kER5rDKycIE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[video=youtube;kER5rDKycIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kER5rDKycIE[/video]

Homeschooling increases in California in wake of mandatory vaccines http://www.naturalnews.com/050306_SB_277_mandatory_vaccination_homeschooling. html

Scientist jailed for lying about efficiency of vaccine http://www.naturalnews.com/050307_Merck_MMR_vaccine_research_fraud.html

California bill http://www.naturalnews.com/050295_mandatory_vaccination_medical_ethics_Califo rnia.html#

Vaccines hurt underweight newborns http://www.naturalnews.com/050301_underweight_newborns_vaccine_dangers_scienc e_denialism.html

Last edited:
You will need to wake up sometime...just make sure it isn't too late for the health of your familiy and friends or yourself

http://www.naturalnews.com/050636_vaccine_tyranny_SB_277_Decade_of_Vaccines.html

[h=1]Forced vaccinations part of HHS's Healthy People 2020 'Decade of Vaccines' agenda[/h] Monday, August 03, 2015 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer
Tags: vaccine tyranny, SB 277, Decade of Vaccines

We're right smack-dab in the middle of the federal government's "Decade of Vaccines" (2010-2020), and things couldn't be moving any faster in the direction of total medical tyranny. California Governor Jerry Brown just signed into law SB 277 to force vaccines on nearly all school-age children; some members of Congress are now pushing for a national mandatory vaccination plan; and corporations and health groups all across the country are increasingly ostracizing employees and other individuals who refuse the jab.

So why all this sudden hysteria over vaccines? It's all part of the Healthy People agenda first hatched by the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) back in the late 1970s, which paved the way for what we're seeing today with the mad rush to make sure everyone's vaccinated. Part of the plan is to corral the masses into accepting all government-approved vaccines as safe and effective medicine through manipulation and even force, which is quickly coming to pass.

Many of the stated goals of Healthy People were hard to come by in the earlier phases of the program prior to the advent of the Internet. But now that rapid communication is a standard way of life, the agenda is moving forward at breakneck speed as the powers that be orchestrate the full implementation of their "Decade of Vaccines," which threatens every American with mandatory vaccine jabs.

"The latest recommendations (for Healthy People) are vast in scope and include government intrusion into nearly every conceivable area of personal life and health," reports GreenMedInfo.com. "What started out as 15 topics and 226 objectives in 1990 has grown to 42 topics and more than 1,200 objectives for 2020."

[h=1]"Philanthropic" group on board with Healthy People agenda says vaccine exemptions need to be eliminated[/h]Among these topics and objectives are plans to advance vaccine research and development in conjunction with the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), meaning vaccine companies will join forces with these government agencies to fund more vaccine research. Vaccine companies are also demanding "guaranteed government financing, supply and distribution of vaccines."

In addition to this forced use of taxpayer dollars to fund the development and sale of vaccines, the Decade of Vaccines is also focused on pushing more vaccine propaganda on both healthcare providers and consumers. Here are the five goals of the National Vaccine Implementation Plan, which was developed in conjunction with Healthy People:

1) Develop new and improved vaccines
2) Enhance the vaccine safety program
3) Support improved "communication" to enhance informed vaccine decision-making
4) Ensure a stable supply of, access to and better use of recommended vaccines
5) Increase global prevention through vaccines

The only way such goals can be achieved, of course, is through compulsion and the elimination of vaccine exemptions, which is what we're currently seeing in the national debate. A report by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation entitled Outbreaks: Protecting Americans from Infectious Diseases admits this when it states that one of the ways to increase vaccination rates is to "minimize vaccine exemptions."

"States should enact and enable universal childhood vaccinations except where immunization is medically contraindicated," reads the report. "Non-medical vaccine exemptions, including personal belief exemptions, enable higher rates of exemptions in those states that allow them [implying religious and philosophical exemptions should not be allowed]," it adds, as covered by GreenMedInfo.com

So this is where we're at: Governments are working overtime to eliminate vaccine exemptions at the same time as some 300 new vaccines are currently in the development pipeline. Can you see the writing on the wall and where things are headed?

Sources:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com

http://healthyamericans.org

http://www.truthwiki.org/Vaccine_Fanaticism

http://www.truthwiki.org/Medical_Fascism

http://vactruth.com/2015/08/03/271-vaccines-in-development/

[h=1]Profit over Safety – Centers for Disease Control Names 271 New Vaccinations[/h] Christina England
August 3 2015

crying-child-630x315.jpg

Share2.9K
Tweet106
+120
Pin30
TOTAL SHARES 3.0K

In a recent article published by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., titled Children at Risk – Vaccines, Government & Big Pharma’s Dirty Money, [1] he highlighted the fact that every vaccine introduced to the vaccine schedule guarantees its manufacturer millions of customers, increasing vaccine revenue by billions of dollars. However, it appears that a minimum of 56 doses of 14 vaccinations before the age of eighteen is not quite lucrative enough for the pharmaceutical industry, as according to Mr. Kennedy’s research, the CDC has 271 new vaccinations under development in the hopes that vaccine revenues will reach a staggering $100 billion by 2025.
Kennedy called the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) “a cesspool of corruption, mismanagement and dysfunction,” making it crystal clear to readers that financial gain fueled their decision making.
He wrote:
“Public health may not be the sole driver of CDC decisions to mandate new vaccines. Four scathing federal studies, including two by Congress, one by the U.S. Senate, and one by the HHS Inspector General, paint CDC as a cesspool of corruption, mismanagement and dysfunction with alarming conflicts of interest suborning its research, regulatory and policymaking functions. CDC rules allow vaccine industry profiteers like Dr. Offit to serve on advisory boards that add new vaccines to the schedule. In a typical example, Offit in 1999 sat on the CDC’s vaccine advisory committee and voted to add the rotavirus vaccine to CDC’s schedule, paving the way for him to make a fortune on his own rotavirus vaccine. Offit and his business partners sold the royalties to his rotavirus vaccine patent to Merck in 2006 for $182 million. Offit told Newsweek, “It was like winning the lottery!””
As more and more states are choosing to mandate vaccinations, his words are very worrying, and what he says next does nothing to alleviate public concern:
“Normally plaintiffs’ tort lawyers would provide a powerful check and balance to keep vaccines safe and effective and regulators and policymakers honest. But Pharma’s dirty money has bought the industry immunity from lawsuits for vaccine injury no matter how dangerous the product. An obliging Congress disposed of the Seventh Amendment right to jury trial, making it impossible for vaccine-injured plaintiffs to sue pharmaceutical companies for selling unsafe vaccines. That’s right! No class actions. No discovery. No depositions and little financial incentive for the industry to make vaccines safer.”
In other words, by mandating vaccinations, the government has made it impossible for parents to protect their children from being injected with harmful chemicals.
Mr. Kennedy concluded by stating that:
“Ending exemptions is premature until we have a functioning regulatory agency and a transparent process. The best way to insure full vaccine coverage is for the vaccine program to win back public trust by ending its corrupt financial ties with a profit-making industry.”
[h=3]New Vaccines Being Introduced Every Day[/h] To discover exactly which vaccinations the CDC is planning to introduce, I followed the links provided by Kennedy, which led to a 2013 document, titled Medicines in Development – Vaccines – A Report on the Prevention and Treatment of Disease Through Vaccines. [2]
The report, published by America’s biopharmaceutical research companies, stated:
“Today, biopharmaceutical research companies are developing 271 vaccines for infectious diseases, cancer, neurological disorders, allergies and other diseases.”
From page nine, the report listed the 271 vaccinations currently under development.
They included:

• allergic asthma
  • peanut hypersensitivity
  • AIDS/HIV
  • influenza (for pandemic and seasonal)
  • breast cancer
  • pancreatic cancer
  • ovarian cancer
  • lung cancer
  • malaria
  • cervical cancer (HPV gene E7)
  • smoking cessation
  • Lyme disease
  • cholera
Their list was endless, and while the majority of people consider vaccination a good idea, where does belief end and common sense kick in? How many vaccinations can our bodies tolerate?
[h=3]How Many Vaccinations Are Too Many?[/h] Although the CDC has listed a total of 271 vaccinations currently under development, in reality, this number could be even higher.
In 2010, News Medical published an article titled 395 new vaccines being developed for infectious diseases: PhRMA. The article stated:
“Scientists are also working to prevent, treat or cure other devastating diseases that mostly strike people in the developing world, such as the Ebola virus, dengue fever, yellow fever, typhoid and cholera.
Increasing attention is also being paid to “super bugs,” like Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) that have spread throughout the world. In the U.S., two million drug-resistant infections are reported each year, causing great suffering and costing the health system up to $34 billion a year, according to the Infectious Disease Society.”
Their words are very worrying; however, the title of the above-mentioned article is slightly misleading, because the actual number of vaccinations being developed is unclear. The authors stated:
“Critical challenges remain in the centuries-old battles against infectious diseases, particularly as bacteria and viruses mutate and as the threat of bioterrorism grows. Responding to this need, America’s biopharmaceutical research companies this year have 395 new medicines and vaccines in the pipeline to fight infectious diseases. All 395 are in later stages of development, meaning in clinical trials or under Food and Drug Administration (FDA) review.” [3]
In other words, there are 395 new medicines and vaccinations awaiting FDA approval and there is very little that anyone can do to prevent each and every one of them from being introduced.
[h=3]Many New Vaccinations Being Tested in Developing World[/h] It is a recognized fact that the developing world has been used by the World Health Organization (WHO) to test vaccines for decades. This has been proven in data and vaccine studies dating back as far as the 1970s. [4]

It appears that nothing much has changed because meticulous research has proven that many of the vaccinations under development and listed by the CDC in 2013 are currently being tested throughout the developing world.

[h=3]Trials Currently Taking Place in Thailand and Bangladesh[/h] A number of HIV vaccine trials have been reported to have taken place in Thailand since 2009. Although scientists initially reported a moderate success rate in the early trials, a trial which took place in 2013 failed miserably, when 41 volunteers became infected with the virus. [5]
In 2009, Bill Gates, who is keeping a close eye on the trials, published the following press release:
“Statement on Results of the Thai AIDS Vaccine Study – Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Dr. Tachi Yamada, President of the Global Health Program at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, made the following statement today regarding the results of a major HIV vaccine study conducted in Thailand (RV 144).
Today marks a critically important milestone in the fight against AIDS.
For the first time, we have proof that a vaccine can provide protection against HIV infection in humans.
These results offer new hope that it’s possible to develop a highly effective vaccine with the power to break the back of the AIDS pandemic.
The scientific community must move with speed and urgency to build upon these findings. To accelerate the pace of progress, it will be essential to expand research striving for incremental improvements on this initial success. This will be a worldwide effort.
As research on HIV vaccines moves forward, we must also rapidly expand the use of existing, proven HIV prevention strategies, and continue exploring every other means to contain the pandemic.
We extend our thanks and heartiest congratulations to everyone who contributed to this historic milestone including the U.S. Army, the Thai Ministry of Public Health, the Royal Thai Army, NIAID, Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases (GSID/VaxGen), Sanofi Pasteur, and especially the many Thai volunteers who enrolled in the trial.” [6]

Interestingly, the Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases, which was mentioned at the end of the press release, also receives funding from the Gates Foundation. [7]

[h=3]Oral Cholera Vaccine (OCV) Trials in Bangladesh[/h] In July 2015, a group of researchers and scientists, headed by Firdausi Qadri, Ph.D., published a study in The Lancet, titled Feasibility and effectiveness of oral cholera vaccine in an urban endemic setting in Bangladesh: a cluster randomised open-label trial. [8]
Although the trial was deemed a success and reported favorably in several mainstream newspapers and scientific editorials, the results told a different story.
The study examined three groups of participants:

1. Non-vaccinated
  2. Vaccination only
  3. Those who received the vaccination and who were taught changes to their behavior, such as hand washing, with access to clean drinking water.
In the vaccination-only group, there was a 37 percent improvement and in the vaccination plus behavioral changes group there was a 45 percent improvement. As you can see, the results of the study only indicated a low to moderate percentage of improvement and the fact that the authors stated that they recorded no vaccine-related serious adverse reactions leaves this study open to interpretation.
It would have been interesting to have had a fourth group of participants. For example, those who had been educated in hygiene and had access to clean water but received no vaccination.
Sadly, however, scientists missed this opportunity.
[h=3]Study Hailed a Success[/h] According to many reports, the above results constituted a resounding success. The Sci Dev Net wrote:
“Firdausi Qadri, director of the vaccines centre at the International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease and Research, Bangladesh, who led the trial, says that the findings “show that a routine oral cholera vaccination programme in cholera-endemic countries could substantially reduce the burden of disease and greatly contribute to cholera control efforts.”” [9]
As a consequence of such reports, the vaccine is being used throughout the developing world. Outbreak News Today reported:
“Using the cholera vaccine to stop outbreaks
A global stockpile, funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the ELMA Vaccines and Immunization Foundation, the EU Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection department (ECHO), the Margaret A Cargill Foundation and the USAID Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance, initially made 2 million doses of the vaccine available. In 2015, with funding from the GAVI Alliance, the number of doses available for use in both endemic hotspots and emergency situations is expected to rise to around 3 million.
The oral cholera vaccine is an important tool in fighting cholera. Its use must be both supported by local authorities and used hand-in-hand with focused, sustainable water and sanitation actions in targeted communities.” [10]

Once again, on closer inspection, the study was found to be funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, who appear to have a monopoly on vaccinations used in developing countries.
[h=3]Conclusion[/h] How many vaccinations will be considered to be a sensible number? If all of the vaccinations currently under development are deemed a success, how many of them will be added to the schedule? As there is little research to determine which ingredients are in the vaccinations listed as “under development” by the CDC, many parents are concerned about their toxicity and how best to protect their children.
I will leave you with the wise words of Robert F, Kennedy Jr: “Vaccine industry money has neutralized virtually all of the checks and balances that once stood between a rapacious pharmaceutical industry and our children.”

[h=2]References[/h]
  1. http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/vaccines-government-big-pharmas-dirty-money/
  2. http://www.copybook.com/pharmaceutical/news/271-new-us-vaccines-in-development
  3. http://www.news-medical.net/news/20100910/395-new-vaccines-being-developed...
  4. http://www.google.co.uk/ur...
  5. http://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/vaccine-how-close-are-we
  6. http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2009/09/...
  7. http://www.gsid.org/support_gsid.html
  8. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(15)61140-0/abstract
  9. http://www.scidev.net/south-asia/disease/news/oral-cholera-vaccine-proves-efficacy.html
  10. http://outbreaknewstoday.com/oral-cholera-vaccines-can-control-outbreaks-who-78779/