unappreciated quirks | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

unappreciated quirks

I have a really cute/clean/surreal/whimsical sense of humor... it's really hard to find other adults with the same! =P

Reactions: Gaze
I talk-sing myself through homework problems.

Reactions: Free and Gaze
bump! :) For newbies

Reactions: Free and Sandie33
It would probably be extremely annoying if I did this with other people....So I do not.... But I like to make up show tunes sometimes when I'm telling a story.. usually if it's about something disturbing. Such as years ago when an old client, aged 12, stomped on a baby bird while out with a staff.... Or i make them up for something that just sucks, like the one where I almost lost my job this year... Usually I only do this with my SO and one of my friends because they get it and will join in and sing along. But it started with the bird stomping.

Last edited:
Every quirk possessed by the INTP is under appreciated by all, save perhaps sympathetic INTJs.

A simple question aimed at discovering logical consistency is sometimes enough to blow the mind of a feeler.

Ugh.

Reactions: Sandie33
I break out singing with the radio, or not, and change or pervert the lyrics of the song. Often off key or nasal-ly, all on purpose...this happens regardless of where I am or whose around. Some find it hillarious, others not so much. :D

Reactions: Free, Gaze and acd
It would probably be extremely annoying if I did this with other people....So I do not.... But I like to make up show tunes sometimes when I'm telling a story.. usually if it's about something disturbing. Such as years ago when an old client, aged 12, stomped on a baby bird while out with a staff.... Or i make them up for something that just sucks, like the one where I almost lost my job this year... Usually I only do this with my SO and one of my friends because they get it and will join in and sing along. But it started with the bird stomping.
For the bird:

Reactions: Gaze
Quirks? Quirks are my life. :weary:

So I guess it'd be my life, which is unappreciated.
We appreciate you Hush!!....little quirks, big quirks, and mushy quirks :p
(I can relate, lately I've had three left feet and two right habed getting into my everything--quirky & absent-minded, reckon I'm back to normal, Gawh!, lol <3)

Reactions: Free and Gaze
Quirkel

b38896631c2e3486f27bc15d9c7bc897bd509f1298de1ac8687d88d1f67317b2.jpg

Making up words for no god-damned reason