Typing Based on Expression. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Typing Based on Expression.

@Billy, I'm not trying to prove anything to you, I made this clear from the get go. I'm only presenting you with an idea. Whether or not you choose to consider it is your call.

It is inconclusive and there are major gaps in the theory, but it works for me.

It might appear to work for you, but its only a coincidence.

I could do this, if there were enough videos online.

But seriously, if it were possible, I would show you this in real time. Because I see it myself every day.

(Of course you would reject instantly, as you have rejected everything I've said so far because you are dead set onto proving the hypothesis wrong, but just saying.)

:]

EDIT: On second thought, I might just do this. Even though it has probably already been done by these guys.

Just make sure the methods and controls you use are appropriate, as it is, typing by facial expression is about as realistic as the zodiac or astrology... using a lot of the same circumstantial methods as well.

In fact I am willing to bet, that astrology and facial typing have the same rates of success.

I think it's important to remember
that in my video I was comparing
Ni dominance TO Fi dominance.

Nothing at all to do with Ni to Ne.

Was I being vague, yes?
Did I say that I would be vague on
that topic? Yes.

Why? Because I didn't have enough
time to really get into it, as I stated
very clearly in the video itself.

Thank you all for listening well.
Well yeah but you were incorrectly describing Fi.. and I thought what you were calling Ni was Ne. Still debatable.

... is virtually bunk, IMHO

Well yeah but you were incorrectly describing Fi.. and I thought what you were calling Ni was Ne. Still debatable.

Lol, I just read your posts about you not
really understanding what Ni and Ne are.
Or at least you not understanding Ni.

I am pretty clear on Ne.
Ni not as much. I still am not convinced you were talking about Ni.

You didn't explain anything yourself... you let Billy do the talking.

should I say anything or watch this unravel, I wonder...

should I say anything or watch this unravel, I wonder...
I think you should sit there like a smug smart ass and muse to yourself for the next few hours.
Or..say something.
Wtf..

Last edited:
Ouch. Okay, baaack on course, folks. No more name calling. :)

Ni is introverted, Ne is not.

I can give an example of how I clashed with an Ne dom, who happened to be my boss, but I don't know if it'll explain things any better.

My boss, "Ron" (not his real name but it's Ron for the sake of argument) would tell me the "rules" of the job. He'd say to do this, and make sure you're on top of that, because it's important. Well, I took what he said at face value and did exactly what he told me.

But then, he started going out of the boundaries of his own rules, and stretched it to the farthest reaches of the line. There were hidden rules in my job, and he'd discovered how far he could take it without getting in trouble. He played the, "what about x" game and knew where those boundaries were.

Now me, I didn't know what those boundaries were because he never told me what they were. I'd discover them accidentally when I watched him do what he wanted to within the letter of the law (without technically breaking the law). And he could manipulate and maneuver those laws on a dime.

Me, I can't move that fast. While I was figuring out why he broke the rules that he told *me* not to break (we were considered equals in this position), I tried keeping to the rules. And he called me stuffy. Told me to loosen up a bit; to get comfortable around others. Meanwhile, all this time, I'm internalizing all that he was like by watching what he did, and how he did it. And much later in the term, I surprised him by giving him insight about how he ran things - and he was astonished and a bit uncomfortable by my assessment.

But on the same token when we had a disagreement about how I handled one of our employees, he thought I was too harsh - because I was going by the rules he set. So I ended up looking like the bad guy because I wasn't willing to explore the boundaries. But I tell you what; when I took his advice and tried exploring the boundaries his way I would crash and burn. Miserably and spectacularly.

So, I don't know if that shows the difference between Ne and Ni. It may be more J and P, or a little of everything. But that's an example I can give.

Lol. Sorry, different group.

Typing on expression...yes. I think it's possible, but you can't use it as the only guide.

I think you should sit there like a smug smart ass and muse to yourself for the next few hours.
Or..say something.
Wtf..
I'm not sure my words will do anything at this point. :|