[ENTJ] - Type Me: A Challenge | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] Type Me: A Challenge

What type is Pin most likely to be based on his post history?

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• INFJ

• INFP

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no clue how to even fake Ne.
Do you ever think about something and then a mildly related topic pops into your mind? Then from there it branches out into something else somewhat relevant to the original thought? It's a web of ideas all building and branching off of one another. At first, it's all closely related in the brain storming. But then you keep branching out until it seems really random. But only you truly understand how bananas are relevant to Joe Biden's campaign 30 minutes after staring at a wall, wild eyed, thinking about it. It's all related!

Do you ever think about something and then a mildly related topic pops into your mind? Then from there it branches out into something else somewhat relevant to the original thought? It's a web of ideas all building and branching off of one another. At first, it's all closely related in the brain storming. But then you keep branching out until it seems really random. But only you truly understand how bananas are relevant to Joe Biden's campaign 30 minutes after staring at a wall, wild eyed, thinking about it.
:flushed:

I found myself dancing to a song at the supermarket checkout yesterday, until I caught myself in a window reflection :neutral:

I think I might be a very repressed ENFP.

I found myself dancing to a song at the supermarket checkout yesterday, until I caught myself in a window reflection :neutral:
I do this every time I'm in a good mood at the store. Sing along with the songs too. Until someone walks by, then it's back to resting NT face.

Do you ever think about something and then a mildly related topic pops into your mind? Then from there it branches out into something else somewhat relevant to the original thought? It's a web of ideas all building and branching off of one another. At first, it's all closely related in the brain storming. But then you keep branching out until it seems really random. But only you truly understand how bananas are relevant to Joe Biden's campaign 30 minutes after staring at a wall, wild eyed, thinking about it. It's all related!

Fi people r weird