[ENTJ] - Type Me: A Challenge | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] Type Me: A Challenge

What type is Pin most likely to be based on his post history?

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• INTJ

• INTP

• INFJ

• INFP

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Pin is obvi an INFP.

END OF DISCUSSION. I CALLED IT.

Yeth!

Jokes aside though, @Pin is the ENTJ posterchild.
Gurl, TELL me Y i am duh ENTJ posterchild.

u no like my poetry?
:tearsofjoy:

Don't quote Our Lord and Saviour at me, girl!

By the way, I'm not sure that Pin is an ENTJ, but I don't think I've met any so I have no idea.

The 'Commander' stereotype is probably off the mark. Is that what Te-Ni manifests as every time?
Interesting.

What's your sense of the ENTJ stereotype? How would you define that?

What's your sense of the ENTJ stereotype? How would you define that?
Like me but lamer.

Not really. I'm just not sure that Te-Ni necessarily adds up to that kind of stereotype. I'm sure there could be different kinds of expression. What those might be, though, I don't know.

Like me but lamer.

Not really. I'm just not sure that Te-Ni necessarily adds up to that kind of stereotype. I'm sure there could be different kinds of expression. What those might be, though, I don't know.

Like you but more extroverted :grinning:

Is it really that far-fetched? Pin's Fi is obvious but more buried than yours; symmetrically, his Te is more obvious.

I think a really interesting example is his recent conversion to Catholicism. It seems there was a clear Te goal-orientedness behind it. He's not primarily preoccupied with knowing whether Catholicism is true, more with its social and community benefits. In other words, Catholicism works as part of what his vision, whatever it may be, is intended to achieve.

There is not a lot of time spent pondering the internal soundness of any system; I think he would see it as a waste of precious energy. What matters is what the external results are—whether they're useful, good, or whatever. All this seems very Te to me.

I would rule out ESTJ based on the fact Pin's Se is way more visible than his Ne.

Like you but more extroverted :grinning:

Is it really that far-fetched? Pin's Fi is obvious but more buried than yours; symmetrically, his Te is more obvious.

I think a really interesting example is his recent conversion to Catholicism. It seems there was a clear Te goal-orientedness behind it. He's not primarily preoccupied with knowing whether Catholicism is true, more with its social and community benefits. In other words, Catholicism works as part of what his vision, whatever it may be, is intended to achieve.

There is not a lot of time spent pondering the internal soundness of any system; I think he would see it as a waste of precious energy. What matters is what the external results are—whether they're useful, good, or whatever. All this seems very Te to me.

I would rule out ESTJ based on the fact Pin's Se is way more visible than his Ne.
Yes absolutely, I'm easily convinced lmao, but aren't we exploring alternative hypotheses here just for the fun of it?

Because let's be honest, this is the most pointless Type Me thread on the whole site :tearsofjoy:

Beyond it being an opportunity to chat with our friend Pin, it's obvious he's ENTJ. I'm just trying to thrash out some real doubt - is there a way that an ENTJ could not fit the stereotype?

I see the Fi very strongly--you know exactly whom you want to be, and pretty much everything you do is dedicated to that.

I don't see the Te as much, but that may be because you're not really in a position where you need to exercise it very much.

The singular vision is definitely Ni though.

Reactions: Ren and Pin
Reactions: Pin
I like these evidence-gathering puzzles...

Sir, none of us are qualified to give serious advice on this front.

Strong Te types think of things in terms of "qualifications". Meanwhile Ti types value competence over qualification, Fi types value individualistic integrity... but this quote doesn't necessarily eliminate of those, either.

Well, this year was pretty tough so I have a word document where I literally brag. It's called my "Win Page."

This is not something a person with Inferior Fe would ever admit to, so strong odds you are not an IxTP. You essentially have to disconnect from how you think others would perceive you, so this seems like a Fi-ism. I could see someone with healthy Fe seeing this as an acceptable admittance, but I would imagine it still might be rare.

Yeah, but life would be simpler if I didn't have to.
(in response to "Do you compartmentalize your life?")

Getting some Ni here, or at the very least absence of Si. Si types seem to be kind of on rails... one thing in their life leads to the next, so there's no questioning their path. I am doubting xSTJ for you.

---

I've quoted only three posts here, but the attitude in them seems reflective of many of your others. Based on these, I mostly detect Te and Fi and a weaker sensing perception (but not necessarily inferior sensing).

More generally, your posts have high Te, so I doubt xNFP: actualizing your success is an external manner is important to you. Lower Te represses and deprioritizes this in favor of being true to one's individual identity and belief system.

I don't get a lot of Ne from your posts, either: you have a very focused perception regarding the future.

xNTJ seems to fit. I would lean towards ENTJ, as your Te seems to drive your Ni around, and not the other way around... Thanks for posting, @Pin!