• ENFP

• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Results are only viewable after voting.
jk tho, this place is awesome

My EQ works very well so I cut a certain member whose EQ is disabled / dysfunctional / broken / some slack. I’m not ignoring you, I’m sparing your feelings, which can be explosive.
Same.
buffy+and+willow+exchange+glances.gif

@Happy Phantom

Did I vote?
I didn't see that I did?
May I cast my opinion?

I can't begin to make an accurate analysis on your cognitive congruency until we've made an astute assumption of your dubious development; that being said, my lucky guess is you are indeed an INFJ-A :p ...but I'd need to hear you sing again to be sure .

* @infinite dreams , shhhh. LOL

I voted INFJ earlier because of the very scientific reasons that you seemed adept with Fe, but didn't seem one for Si, giving off Ni vibes instead, while also seeming to lean more towards introversion from what I've read over time here. Leaving only one possible conclusion! :laughing:

Disclaimer: This may come as a surprise, but I am not a professional.

I will say this, the members that get what I’m saying most of the time are @infinite dreams @Wyote @Lurk @ruji @Sandie33 and @acd.

Make of that what you will.
"The people that I've been interacting a lot with for a long time understand me the best."
Duh News Network. Next broadcast at 11. ;)

I think ID is generally a reliable source. I value his opinion, but I stil want to confirm it on my own. I'm annoying like that.

HP, your Fe is readily visible. That eliminates half of the types already.
Now I just need to find evidence of either Ni or Si.

"The people that I've been interacting a lot with for a long time understand me the best."
Duh News Network. Next broadcast at 11. ;)
lmao. I wouldn’t say we’ve all interacted a lot. I blame Ni.
I think ID is generally a reliable source. I value his opinion, but I stil want to confirm it on my own. I'm annoying like that.
He’s an INTP and has seen me nekkid so he’s the most reliable source. :smilingimp:
HP, your Fe is readily visible. That eliminates half of the types already.
Now I just need to find evidence of either Ni or Si.
Ask me anything.

Let's be real, you are probably an intp troll
Most people don’t see me trollin’. Thanks for outing me!

I voted INFJ earlier because of the very scientific reasons that you seemed adept with Fe, but didn't seem one for Si, giving off Ni vibes instead, while also seeming to lean more towards introversion from what I've read over time here. Leaving only one possible conclusion! :laughing:

Disclaimer: This may come as a surprise, but I am not a professional.
We just know things. :wink: