• ESFP

• ENFP

• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Results are only viewable after voting.
SORRY QUOTES ARE THE BEST I CAN DO MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK BECAUSE I SNEEZED ON IT

Reactions: Ginny
latest

Judging by the mere presence of this thread, and I believe by your OP you did this more than once, I must echo @Wyote.

The insecurity about your sense of self (in this case represented by type) - even if this thread is meant as a joke (I'm not sure about that one) - it may be an indicator for Si in 8th. There are other options too, but your Fe is too high to be the other option. Another would be Si in 7th, meaning you'd have no sense of self at all. Sorry, @Icedream, I mean this purely theoretically.

Also, Ice: Ew, snot. :p

Judging by the mere presence of this thread, and I believe by your OP you did this more than once, I must echo
I posted this thread at typology central probably ten years ago, but not here. And it’s all in good fun.
The insecurity about your sense of self (in this case represented by type) - even if this thread is meant as a joke (I'm not sure about that one) - it may be an indicator for Si in 8th. There are other options too, but your Fe is too high to be the other option. Another would be Si in 7th, meaning you'd have no sense of self at all. Sorry, @Icedream, I mean this purely theoretically.
It’s a humorous thread not taken too seriously by me. I say “too seriously” as I do appreciate you and several others taking the time to reply. ID and Wyote refer to me as a goofball so being too srs is not my thing.

Last edited:
I am not any good at typing people. I do not even try. I could make a complete random guess based on nothing.
Yeah, do that. Just guess. Quickly. I haven’t got all evening.

@Happy Phantom I voted infp, I think it's close. Infp and infj are both creative artistic types.

But.... It's a typical infj thing to keep testing. It's only a theory about behavior preference.

I think more important, is just to try to be happy. Which I realise is much easier said than done.

I had to talk to my ex today. She was very nice to me. Which bizarre as it sounds, made it much more difficult.

Have you ever seen that movie, The Royal Tenebaums ? Sometimes I think that's how life is. But with a worse soundtrack. :)

@Happy Phantom I voted infp, I think it's close. Infp and infj are both creative artistic types.
If I wasn’t so future oriented I would agree with you. I think the past twenty years (marriage, having children, divorce) has made me much more laid back. My ISTJ daughter told me the other day was too laid back. lol
But.... It's a typical infj thing to keep testing. It's only a theory about behavior preference.
I’m not concerned about my “type”, I just thought it would be interesting to see what you guys had to say. Petri dish ftw!
I think more important, is just to try to be happy. Which I realise is much easier said than done.
Despite having a lot on my mind and a lot that needs to be accomplished I am finally quite happy. Things are falling into place and several years ago I did not expect my life would ever be great again.
I had to talk to my ex today. She was very nice to me. Which bizarre as it sounds, made it much more difficult.
Perhaps because that’s not her usual behavior towards you? I’d be leery of my ex if he were suddenly nice to me.
Have you ever seen that movie, The Royal Tenebaums ? Sometimes I think that's how life is. But with a worse soundtrack. :)
I have not seen it but it’s on my list now. Thanks for the recommendation!

Last edited:
I would be pulling an answer out of thin air. It would mean nothing.
I’m disappointed. You’re an intelligent man who I know has opinions on all subjects.