• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Results are only viewable after voting.

Happy Phantom

Jun 20, 2016
Over the Hills and Far Away
MBTI
INFJ
HP. The 2018 edition. Also feel free to explain how you arrived at your conclusion. Keep in mind I’m cold hearted. Like an iceberg.

Reactions: Free
What type do you think you are?

Reactions: Happy Phantom
This is for entertainment purposes only so please feel free to give your opinion.

Type: COOL :sunglasses:
Aww that’s nice of you. You always get me so I do wonder if either you’re an INFJ, or I’m an INFP, or we just know things. :tonguewink:

Type: TROLL

Explanation: ITT

Type: TROLL
Haha, never. I had high votes on friendliest, remember? I actually try to lay off situations where I see a potention problem so you guys don’t have to work so much. You’re welcome. :innocent:

Also, please vote. Ty!

High Fe and adept social navigation. INFJ verging on ENFJ for sure.

High Fe and adept social navigation. INFJ verging on ENFJ for sure.
How did you arrive at high Fe? I wish I were more extroverted but the real me is not. The pics you’ve seen and my star trek smile (someone once told me that) most likely gives you that impression. I can push myself to go out and enjoy things but there is a limit and once the timer goes off I must retreat.

I meant it in a relative sense. You obviously have it. Other people clearly don't lol.

If I saw you in person I would be able to better gauge the lesser Fe, compared to an actual enfj.

Use your Ni.
ZY5u7HN.jpg