• ENFP

• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Results are only viewable after voting.
MCAvcs7.gif

I'm going to tentatively re-open the thread to the masses. For now. I mean, c'mon, it's a type me thread, not the darn politics section...

Anyway, I hope for respect for one another, going forward here.

I'm going to tentatively re-open the thread to the masses. For now. I mean, c'mon, it's a type me thread, not the darn politics section...

Anyway, I hope for respect for one another, going forward here.
Thank you! :jumphug:

I just realized Ive been doing this all wrong.

HP

+1000
:aum:

I think you aren't a "clean type":

Over a decade of knowing you leaves me with this:

You seem to use Ne a hell of a lot. That;s why you and I have a similar sense of humor. I don't fine non-Ne types funny...seriously, this is almost without fail.

You have fantastic Fe. I rarely see self-indulgent brooding from you.

You would fit in at an ENTP forum.

@infinite dreams, what do you think

Just now getting around to this (I wasn't ignoring you @Lurk , I legit didn't see this post the other night).

I too love @Happy Phantom 's sense of humor, but I think it fits Ni better because she comes up with a lot of stuff straight out of (seemingly) nowhere. With Ti/Ne/Si I can always connect my strange ideas and quirks to something else; some other thought process in my brain or something I'm observing externally. A lot of it involves taking the familiar (Si) and morphing it into something new (Ne).

HP floors me a lot of the time with pure randomness. When we do the "bouncing" humorous banter thing it seems to involve me riffing on her ideas (Ne), or her introducing a completely new angle to one of mine (Ni). Either way, very fun. :blush:

Agree completely on the strong Fe.

ENTPs and INFJs have a lot of similarities because both lead with an intuitive perceiving function. That's going to create some interesting dynamics regardless of which way the intuitive process is directed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurk, Free and jkxx
Spending most of today in a packed classroom and feeling drained. Lots of small talk. I find a hiding place during breaks. During one break I had a sensor moment. Who put that nail there and why? :tonguewink:

sJ9hIWh.jpg

Last edited:
Spending most of today in a packed classroom and feeling drained. Lots of small talk. I find a hiding place during breaks. During one break I had a sensor moment. Who put that nail there and why? :tonguewink:

sJ9hIWh.jpg
Do not know but it is the wrong type of nail for masonary.

@ infinite dreams I'm too sleepy to write a good post

But Ni sounds like psychosis.