• ESFP

• ENFP

• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm no J, and I love a whimsical, fun thread, but it's even more fun if the creativity is paired with exploring the thread topic and walking away with something to think about.

butterfly.jpg

The problem with that, is this thread was made to confirm, rather than identify.

I'm no J, and I love a whimsical, fun thread, but it's even more fun if the creativity is paired with exploring the thread topic and walking away with something to think about.

butterfly.jpg

In all seriousness, I couldn't agree more. I don't care at all if I'm wrong, so long as I learn something.

Parts of this thread have been fun despite some pretty fucked up comments. I think it’s obvious which comments were the fucked up ones. I don’t need an intervention to understand when someone is behaving poorly and once the toxicity starts building up, fun goes out the window.

Parts of this thread have been fun despite some pretty fucked up comments. I think it’s obvious which comments were the fucked up ones. I don’t need an intervention to understand when someone is behaving poorly and once the toxicity starts building up, fun goes out the window.
If you think it's obvious, why do you feel the need to say it? It's only putting oil into the fire.

That's all I have to say about it.

Reactions: Reason and Icedream
Ok I've closed the thread, at least for now.

What I'm seeing is just non productive argument. If anyone is unhappy they can pm me but it's late here so it'll be tomorrow before I can reply.

I think @hush made a great post earlier, but it feels like it was almost ignored. I don't really know what this was about. I suspect I'm not the only one.

:pjglomp:

There are some that fan the flames, some that damper them, and then those of us that would rather just hang out and roast some mallows.
:campfire:

*passes you a marshmallow*
Yass!! S’mores.
xAWp4K8.jpg