• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

I think people should just get over their shit
Agreed. When a member keeps trying to barb certain other members it makes you wonder what’s happening in their personal life that makes them behave in such an bitter and petty manner. It’s clearly personal to them as they don’t treat everyone else this way.

Reactions: acd
Who??? :shrug:

Coy. This is disrespectful of you to troll HP in her thread about her shit.

It looks like you just want to steal the spotlight.

Did she kill your dog?
Who’s trolling?

I think people should just get over their shit

true, but some people aren't mature enough to realize they have shit to get over

Then grow up.

Said the pot to the kettle

Good reminder to evaluate each person type-blind, if possible.

You started it!
NU UH, you!!!!
You're so dumb you can't remember!

But INFJs are
distinguished by both their complexity of character and the unusual range and depth of their talents. Strongly humanitarian in outlook, INFJs tend to be idealists, and because of their J preference for closure and completion, they are generally "doers" as well as dreamers. This rare combination of vision and practicality often results in INFJs taking a disproportionate amount of responsibility in the various causes to which so many of them seem to be drawn.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/infj

I’m the champion of the downtrodden so when I see people spewing bile unnecessarily at others I will defend them. Icedream you have issues with myself and acd. I am not interested in why and if you want to spend your time with posts that are drab then please do continue.

Is that an impression of me? Imma give credit where it's due, this was a golden post

Hmm. I know @Lurk decently well, but she would need to provide additional information about herself to elicit the most accurate result.
Such as? I suppose we need a list of questions. lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Maybe in the emotional support section. Could potentially see it going south but I see just about anything going potentially south, so I'm not the best to judge here.

Of course it would go downhill because people are pissed.

I'm in favor of a well-moderated, reasonably handled "grievances" thread, FWIW.

If I were a mod (only stated to show how much I believe in giving such a thread a shot) I would throw my weight behind this. A day or two of forum research would provide evidence of a need.

It's a wonderful idea in theory

Nothing is perfect in practice

What about the emotional strain this back and forth "bickering" puts on forum and staff members?

If emotional strain is inevitable, let it at least be a useful sacrifice for a solution.

Just my 2 cents: Perhaps talking in private with a trusted, neutral third party present could work.

I would really like to see this back and forth come to an end. :)