• ESFP

• ENFP

• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Results are only viewable after voting.
What about the emotional strain this back and forth "bickering" puts on forum and staff members?

If emotional strain is inevitable, let it at least be a useful sacrifice for a solution.

Just my 2 cents: Perhaps talking in private with a trusted, neutral third party present could work.

I would really like to see this back and forth come to an end. :)

PMs are more respectful, at least, and keep things off the open forum.

I'm willing to try this grievances
thread, for a day or two, to start. I suppose. Other staff members gon' kill me. I take full responsibility if this ends poorly and if it needs to be shut down, so be it, lol.

Any thread, but especially threads like this, interview threads, blog threads, where someone is opening themselves up and making themselves vulnerable, to questioning, to varying degrees, ought to be treated with even more respect. Just a humble opinion.

I think you aren't a "clean type":

Over a decade of knowing you leaves me with this:

You seem to use Ne a hell of a lot. That;s why you and I have a similar sense of humor. I don't fine non-Ne types funny...seriously, this is almost without fail.

You have fantastic Fe. I rarely see self-indulgent brooding from you.

You would fit in at an ENTP forum.

@infinite dreams, what do you think

A point: It seems like you use Ne humor
Idk, perhaps. I’m really just sparing potential hurt feelings. If you saw a badly wounded bird in the park, would you stomp on it? Wait. . . Don’t answer that. :tonguewink:

As for us, we do have great conversations and a similar sense of humor. Whatever it is, it’s fun!

Last edited:
I think you aren't a "clean type":

Over a decade of knowing you leaves me with this:

You seem to use Ne a hell of a lot. That;s why you and I have a similar sense of humor. I don't fine non-Ne types funny...seriously, this is almost without fail.
Do I?
You have fantastic Fe. I rarely see self-indulgent brooding from you.
I can see that more clearly now thanks to the contributions in this thread. :relaxed:
You would fit in at an ENTP forum.
Omg no I wouldn’t. lololol

What about the emotional strain this back and forth "bickering" puts on forum and staff members?

If emotional strain is inevitable, let it at least be a useful sacrifice for a solution.

Just my 2 cents: Perhaps talking in private with a trusted, neutral third party present could work.

I would really like to see this back and forth come to an end. :)
Okay, yeah. @Lurk I see your point, now.

Narcissus.png
Everyone I like is an ENTJ.

Too easy. (and jk)

I voted INFJ before reading the entirety of this thread. I think it's quite obvious given the history of HP's posts over her time here.

I think the past twenty years (marriage, having children, divorce) has made me much more laid back.
I find this true as well. I think I was born 90 years old and my personality is reversing in age. The older, wiser, and more experienced with life an INFJ becomes, the more we can let our hair down.

Don't go graffiti the Mona Lisa now