• ESFP

• ENFP

• ENTP

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your girlfriend, The fallon of the forum, a super sketchy member, and a super insecure member are all on that list. The other two are just extremely nice and patient

Even if you described all these members accurately, why would that be relevant?

This boils down to "Only the losers, you mean!!!!"

Why even type such pointless drivel.

ID isn't a loser, he's a boyfriend
Wyote isn't a loser, he just needs to stand up for himself
Ruji...
Acd is HP's yesgirl, whether or not they admit it.
Sandie is on Free levels of perfect
I thought you were pretty reasonable

Drivel breeds drivel breeds drivel, I suppose

Reactions: Sandie33
@Icedream you really lack people skills. You just sound like a complete ass here. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would keep your pettiness to yourself because it's not doing you any favors.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
@Icedream you really lack people skills. You just sound like a complete ass here. If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would keep your pettiness to yourself because it's not doing you any favors.
said the pot to the kettle

Wyote isn't a loser, he just needs to stand up for himself

giphy.gif

I think online fights erupt out of the frustration of never being able to acknowledge any interpersonal difficulty with any other member. I think a thread should exist for members to respectfully air issues with each other.

Any social group will experience friction. I mean, this is a personality type forum, so it's all about social stuff!

I have no clue what is going on, btw.

I think online fights erupt out of the frustration of never being able to acknowledge any interpersonal difficulty with any other member. I think a thread should exist for members to respectfully air issues with each other.
That's crazy! You're insane, the lapdog of the Devil himself!

Any social group will experience friction. I mean, this is a personality type forum, so it's all about social stuff!

I have no clue what is going on, btw.
I'm in favor of a well-moderated, reasonably handled "grievances" thread, FWIW.

true, but some people aren't mature enough to realize they have shit to get over

I'm in favor of a well-moderated, reasonably handled "grievances" thread, FWIW.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Maybe in the emotional support section. Could potentially see it going south but I see just about anything going potentially south, so I'm not the best to judge here.

Anyway, so how about HP's type! BTW, this is the first true type me thread HP has done; the other one wasn't a type me thread and had a faux poll with options like Jan Terri n stuff. I'm liking the general insights so far, always glad to learn more and hear more perspectives.