Turning on/off your introversion/extroversion | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Turning on/off your introversion/extroversion

Switching on your introversion/extroversion intentionally

• I'm pretty much always extroverted so there's no switching there.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, Jung views a person as introverted or extroverted based on 'feeling energized'. Then the order of functions is based off of this factor in part. Introverted personhood is why a person's primary function is usually an introverted function, not the other way around. If you start favoring your Fe over your Ni you don't become an extrovert, you simply are focusing on an extroverted function. You are still an introvert.

In that case, I'm permantly Introverted. If i spend too long a time with people, any people, be it friends/ strangers, I will start to zone out and go into "hibernation mode".

I dislike to "flip the switch" unless I'm really prodded.
However, I can glide into extroversion naturally in social situations in which I feel comfortable.

I think my introversion and extroversion are somewhat even. It's sort of hard to tell, as I am very subject to shifting moods.

I wouldn't say that I always lose energy in social situations, but no, I don't typically feel like I have lost energy when I am alone. I think maybe it is my Fe that makes me seem extroverted. My Ni beats out my Fe, but there are pretty close.

My introversion/extroversion usually depends on how comfortable I feel in the atmosphere in that given moment. I'm fairly sensitive to the energy of other people.

Today we went out to by tees/hoodies for our latest craft project, and we didn't realize it was black Friday until we got there. For a moment, I panciked. The line snaked to the back of the store, the clothing piles were a disaster, and there were people darting about everywhere. Ay ay!