Trying to date an INFJ | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Trying to date an INFJ

Naturally!

I think Aquarius-Leo-Leo is a pretty good fit for me.

I can't say I'm the same, I don't relate to Aries very much especially in recent years when I've become significantly less impulsive.

But my mum says the rising/ascendant sign has stronger influence as you get older and I'm Gemini, so... who knows? Woops that's a nice ad hoc hypothesis for you right there mister Popper :grinning:

A good INTP friend of mind once told me to confess before you're in too deep. That way the moving on and recuperation is manageable. Maybe it does work because now he's married with a kid.

You'll be fine, kid. Don't worry about it.

Kid . Not quite..
OK, thanks anyway. But a sudden confess seems like a lot if pressure in such an unclear / flaky setting

I did make one, it's a year old at this point so hopefully I would still agree with my own points!

I think you're assertive but like you mentioned, there's a gentleness to it. I think this because you have PMed me before to clarify things. I really appreciated that and have much respect for you. It seemed to come from a place of genuinely wanting to understand/be understood because you value harmony or relationships with others and know your own thoughts and ideas well.

Good stuff in your video about INFJs needing to allow themselves to be assertive. I think it's important for everyone, really. For me, I'm most assertive about my boundaries and values. I don't feel a call to lead others according to my values, but to live autonomously according to them.

Last edited:
I'd leave her alone.

If she's not putting in any effort to get to know you, leave her be. You already texted her and initiated a date. She didn't do anything. Let her go.

Focus on exercise, your professional goals, and your spiritual life. Eventually you'll find someone who is less bullshit.

Last edited:
That's really very good to know. I think I have made huge progress on this front. I used to be far more impulsive and/or temperamental.

Same, honestly.

I've gotten mad on the forum before but I notice getting mad usually just makes it worse. In most places I'm at the fact that you're angry just marks you as undeserving of attention/help.

Have people noticed my mad moments or nah?

Also, don't fall for society. Make society fall for you.

There's many avenues for physical fitness online so you could find a plan that gives you diet material and an exercise schedule.

Ultimately, I recommend the military if you want a really organized life that's going to give you specific rewards for being so disciplined.

You have the capacity to be a great person because you're alive and have a certain set of skills. The more you focus on winning you'll actually come to win.

I wouldn't focus on dating now because the more awesome you get, the more women are going to chase you.

You want to be in the position where you have a lot of options so keep working towards your goals and don't quit.

Also, don't fall for society. Make society fall for you.

There's many avenues for physical fitness online so you could find a plan that gives you diet material and an exercise schedule.

Ultimately, I recommend the military if you want a really organized life that's going to give you specific rewards for being so disciplined.

You have the capacity to be a great person because you're alive and have a certain set of skills. The more you focus on winning you'll actually come to win.

I wouldn't focus on dating now because the more awesome you get, the more women are going to chase you.

You want to be in the position where you have a lot of options so keep working towards your goals and don't quit.
Pin where do you get all this stuff from?

Has this been your experience?

Pin where do you get all this stuff from?

Has this been your experience?
Yeah, I've been pursued more by women since focusing on my goals, just not my type.

When I was a young man I'd try harder to date but now I'm less eager to please and really just want hooker money for now.

And could you tell the difference?

Did you see the crazy eyes?
Honestly, the woman who was the most persistent with me seemed like damaged goods. She's academically smart but physically and mentally unhealthy.

The next woman who flirted with me most recently was very beautiful and extremely bright but I was extremely busy at the time and couldn't have gotten close to her in that way as I was also pursuing someone else at the time.

Honestly, the woman who was the most persistent with me seemed like damaged goods. She's academically smart but physically and mentally unhealthy.

The next woman who flirted with me most recently was very beautiful and extremely bright but I was extremely busy at the time and couldn't have gotten close to her in that way as I was also pursuing someone else at the time.
LOL be careful.

Reactions: Me44 and Pin