Trying to date an INFJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Trying to date an INFJ

That woman was right, Scorpios are dark af

In fact darkness itself is bright as a sun compared to the average perambulating Scorpio

I'm messing with you of course lol

giphy.gif

Ha I didn't find out. It was just wild to be in a work meeting with someone who took astrology that seriously. Maybe she didn't take it too seriously though because she didn't fire me over being a Scorpio, at least.
Lol
some people reject people for blood types so there's blood discrimination too. I don't know what's worse: zodiac discrimination or blood type discrimination? And no I don't mean rejected antibodies :(

@Ren you're so easygoing for an Aries lol! :laughing:

According to all the descriptions, you should be a brawler!

Lol
some people reject people for blood types so there's blood discrimination too. I don't know what's worse: zodiac discrimination or blood type discrimination? And no I don't mean rejected antibodies :(

Interesting!

Last edited:
Do I have an easygoing vibe? Honest question lolol
Yes I think so. You seem very chill and good natured.

You do. You take care to say things gently and always in good spirits. Even your criticism is gentle. Do you remember ever flaring in anger, ever?
I agree with this. I think in all his time here there may have been one time I read a @Ren post and went, "Oh, he's mad!"

Last edited:
This is interesting.

@acd I think I have seen you mad.

@mintoots I think you've been angry about work, but I don't think I've ever seen you 'forum mad'.

I wonder if people think they've ever seen me mad.
I am normally very patient until stressed.

Yes. You get forum mad.

You do. You take care to say things gently and always in good spirits. Even your criticism is gentle. Do you remember ever flaring in anger, ever?

That's really very good to know. I think I have made huge progress on this front. I used to be far more impulsive and/or temperamental.

Yes I do remember flaring in anger but it hasn't happened in a few years. Last time must have been 2016 maybe?

Yes I think so. You seem very chill and good natured.

Wow, that's nice to hear! Good natured doesn't totally surprise me (I genuinely think I am, and I am told that sometimes) but chill is a newer phenomenon I think ;)

I agree with this. I think in all his time here there may have been one time I read a @Ren post and went, "Oh, he's mad!"

Yes I believe it happened exactly once :D I didn't flare in anger, but I was definitely 'mad' in some sense, and I showed it.

Your choice of words and the energy I seem to sense through it. There's a reason you're part of the arsehole protection league.
So interesting. I wondered if my words were somehow aggressive that people would think this.

I've been 'mad' twice on this forum - once in response to @wiredandwound, the other time after one last thing in 'arguing season' tipped me over and I vented about it in my blog.

Otherwise I don't get mad.

Damn, I'm going to have to record a video every time I post or something, lol.

Reactions: flower