This time Shai Gar just wants you. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

This time Shai Gar just wants you.

Kind of what TDHT said. i wouldn't call you a douche though, because you're too strange to be a douche. You're kind of a bastard. Oh and its hard to take you very seriously. I never know when you're joking or not.

Although I want to state for the record that *I* have not been seduced. You just bark out random requests at me that i ignore or play along with. I just like mocking you. Hee.

Last edited:
I don't believe that you have made an attempt to seduce me, so I can't really give any first hand knowledge, but I can see that you are a very direct person who lays out exactly what he wants and expects on the front end. I respect this. I feel that relationships would be much easier if people would put things on the table in the begining. This is all I can really say, is that you seem to be very direct. Personally, I find that to be the best approach.

I know I said you were hot earlier . . . but for the life of me, I don't ever remember you seducing me? I'm thinking, maybe you didn't have to try . . . It was probably pretty easy . . . charisma, charm, animal magnetism - I guess I just couldn't help myself . . .

*feeling all hot and bothered*

Reactions: Ria
I have not had the mispleasure of being the object of your lusty follies. (Praise Bog.)
Though methinks you hide your trueself, and create this huge online personality that is somewhat comic bookish. And that sir, is intriguing. Though I'm not totally sexed about it.

Last edited:
While you are direct about who you are and about what you want...

I've wondered if you have been soaking up a whole ton of info. about your seducee?

Reactions: Gaze
I think you should do a video. Go ahead and give us a seduction. Then we can rate it properly :)

I think you should do a video. Go ahead and give us some seduction scenes. Then we can rate it properly :)

I've found your advances towards me crass, overblown and just plain creepy.

I think you're good and probably pull a lot of ass. But, with reference to http://forum.infjs.com/showpost.php?p=213406&postcount=1 you're probably just donking along hoping dream girl will appear eventually, which she might.

I know I didn't answer your question directly, but whatev, ya know?

I think you're good and probably pull a lot of ass. But, with reference to http://forum.infjs.com/showpost.php?p=213406&postcount=1 you're probably just donking along hoping dream girl will appear eventually, which she might.

I know I didn't answer your question directly, but whatev, ya know?
Already know three dream girls. One isn't talking to me at the moment because she is either busy with united or doesn't want to deal with something... The other can't have me because our cultures/Religions clash. The last is a little older than me and doesn't wanna date anyone ... Which is definitely fine by me, however, still a dream girl

Gimme your best shot and Ill give you my best analysis, unless of course your sample pool is large enough already.

It may be. Your type's an irrascible lot.