This time Shai Gar just wants you. | INFJ Forum

This time Shai Gar just wants you.

S

Shai Gar

... To answer a question.

What is my seduction style like?

Don't be embarrassed about answering the question. I have seduced most of you. Just answer the question. Lets examine this objectively.

Take me now.

Well as I do not recall this seduction to speak of, I cannot objectively explain it to you...

That being said I have observed you are straight and to the point about what you want from a woman. I think that blunt honesty is lost on most women. They think you are just being cute when really you are laying it out for them. I respect that. But most women go into it thinking they can change you, or change your mind. sadly the do not realize that you have already made up your mind.

Anyone else? You can lay it out "cutely" as entyqua has done and pretend to have seen it as I seduced others...

I don't care about dashboard confessions, I just want objective observations.

The bad: You're a douche

The good: It kind of turns me on.

The bad: I come to my senses very quickly.

Reactions: sumone and Ria
The bad: You're a douche

The good: It kind of turns me on.

The bad: I come to my senses very quickly.

very well...No cuteness...this about sums it up for me too...

Why do you want to know, anyway? Jesus H. Christ, it's like being asked for tips on how to swindle people. And if I've been seduced I wish I could actually remember it.

I personally find intelligence and honesty very seductive, but combined with douchebaggery and cruelty it can be very unseductive... can't speak for most women though.

Kind of like a rollercoaster. The Great Australian Scream Machine.

Only, try to be the fun kind of rollercoaster that is, you know, fun... and not likely to actually kill anyone, and not the creepy kind being run by hungover, dentally-challenged carnies, that looks like it will fall apart any minute and you only want to get the heck off, and not in a good way.

Sort of like what TDHT says. But you're really a sweetie, you know.:hug: For what its worth.

You're hot???

I'm like so into you, it's not even funny . . . (it really isn't)

Reactions: Ria and bamf
You're the epitome of the bad boy with a good heart. Lots of women like that. And you've got ambition - the ones who don't like the bad boy, probably like the ambition. Strangely I think you're absolutely the kind of person to end up with a smart supermodel. Not necessarily a nice one though... unless she's got issues.

Doesn't 'seduction' imply that the other party required persuasion?

Reactions: Ria
I think you must not understand what seduction means. There is seduction, and then there is an attempt at seduction.

I think you must not understand what seduction means. There is seduction, and then there is an attempt at seduction.

Then there's Robert Greene.

Was direct and uncensored. And definitely got a sense of role playing:m027:

aww if you want to answer in PM I am good with that too...

Alcy, since you needed no persuasion, why not?