This is why you're fat. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

This is why you're fat.

I could have one bite of each of those, then be done with it.

I can't do super sweet in a large ammounts.

I don't like sweets. And those first two pictures look like something a binger would eat.... blegh.

:m145:eeew.......

they wouldn't allow us to eat those in the dance studio

what's the white thing on the first picture?
it's like a vomitted sauce on a bread

the second picture looks a bit better than the first one

:m148: i'd eat wheat bread with tuna and green tea

I don't know where the site is, but looking at what has been posted was not appetizing. I do appreciate the sweet things in life, but there must be a balance. dessert is not dinner and all of those dishes look like they would count for almost if not all of your caloric intake for the day providing you with little dietary sustenance.

Seems to me that there's no better diet than actually browsing through that site for an hour.

I personally wouldn't feel the need to eat again for a week...

Or learning to cook, and having a professional steamer, and flavourwave type cooker...

It's so much easier to cook healthy food with those items, because you need less fat, and it's simpler to cook healthy

This is why you're fat

I eat like a poor person, because I am. I can feed two of us on $50/week: lots of oatmeal for breakfast and pasta for dinner. Still, my favorite comfort food is biscuits and gravy, which can look as disgusting as most of the pictures on the site, but isn't. And I'm not fat.

My friends and I deep fried twinkies once. They were really good! :p

Those pictures are disgusting. Do people really eat things like that?

I know people who would try it, but I can't imagine someone eating all of one of those...that would be overload to just about anyone

"A peanut butter, banana, honey and bacon sandwich on potato bread, dipped in egg batter then fried in bacon fat, topped with butter and blueberry syrup."

My Re-do:

Oatmeal pancake topped with peanut butter, bananas and defrosted frozen blueberries with the blueberry juices serving as the syrup. I might add walnuts too.

Mmmm...

Shai Gar said:
"Layers from bottom to top: pancake; cookie dough; pancake; peanut butter and jelly; pancake; chocolate and bananas; pancake; caramel, oreo, marshmallow, sprinkles, M&M

I just had a wonderful lunch - Vietnamese beef soup (yes, with tendon and tripe, but I'll pass on those next time, lol) served with bean sprouts and tea. ^_^

My poor tummy just about went into spasms looking at that "food" shown above. And that poor lady who made the macaroni salad... :(

If you want to have a really "fun" health-food adventure, try a "no sugar, no yeast, no vinegar" diet. Basically, if you didn't prepare/cook it yourself then you can't eat it. I did that for 8 weeks once, and now if I ever do have a chocolate bar, I only take a bite or two. I can't stand sweet stuff anymore. Yay for health food!

Or you could just be Vegan for 4 years like my cousin did and never eat out again.