The Sellout Quiz....What is your price? | INFJ Forum

The Sellout Quiz....What is your price?

Crap! the frigging first question killed my day, I saw a dog get run over today, and it got me so sad, the guy in the car just kept on going, damm him..poor innocent thing..it was not the dogs fault damm it!anyways..

You Would Sell Out for $333,707

And not a penny less!

Meh, I only selected sex..I really don't care anymore.

You Would Sell Out for €9000+

Actually, I think that I wouldn't sell out for anything.
Our morals and perspective on things are the things that define us.

You Would Sell Out for $934,309

sorry about the dog

You Would Sell Out for $1,108,281
And not a penny less!

You Would Sell Out for $1,058,969

And not a penny less!

Well, I wouldn't sell out for anything, but there are things I don't find "morally objectionable" that I'd do for $1,058,969 (and not a penny less)

Last edited:
money.jpg

http://forum.infjs.com/#
javascript:GetThis('You Would Sell ...gs.com/atwhatpricewouldyouselloutquiz/', '2')
http://twitter.com/home?status=At+W...You+Would+Sell+Out+for+$1,111,417 #blogthings

You Would Sell Out for $1,111,417

And not a penny less!

You Would Sell Out for $14,542,837,980,941,123,950

And not a penny less!

You Would Sell Out for $1,123,950
And not a penny less!

You Would Sell Out for $1,084,347

And not a penny less!

I won't have to sellout at all, because I'm shared for free. (;

You Would Sell Out for $1,084,347

And not a penny less!

For ten million dollars, would you run over a dog with your car?
Depends, is it a wild dog?
If not, probably not.

For ten million dollars, would you cheat on your sweetheart with his / her best friend?
Yes, without a doubt. The girl I like doesn't have Christian morals. Ten Million would be a good amount of money to invest and share.

For ten million dollars, would you allow someone to amputate both your legs?
Get fucked.

For ten million dollars, would you frame someone you already dislike for a heinous crime?
How is it selling out if I already want to?

For ten million dollars, would you give up sex for life?
Nope.

For ten million dollars, would you spike everyone's drink with LSD at Thanksgiving?
Given that Australia doesn't celebrate thanksgiving, and that if I had ten million I'd be able to find good quality shit, yes.

For ten million dollars, would you eat three big bowls of live spiders?
Ten million to commit suicide? Get fucked.

For ten million dollars, would you say really racist things in public, every day, for the rest of your life?
Given that I want a life of politics, and I'm not Prince Edward Duke of Edinborough, no.

You Would Sell Out for $1,062,105
And not a penny less!

Bullshit, we already established that I'd not sell out for most of those things for even ten million.

I call BS I marked every question no and I got You Would Sell Out for $1,123,950 and not a penny less. That just shows how stupid I am I should have taken the ten million lol

I took this test and my computer exploded due to the number of zeros after the four