The Perception Personality Image Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Perception Personality Image Test

HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape
ou perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Very very inaccurate.

The sillouette of the woman in the accompanying picture looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend. Including the clothes she wears, her hair, body proportions...

wow, that might be her.

NBPS - The Idealist

Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Mh, I got Idealist too.

HBPS - The Optimist

Humanity, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

Even if the test sucks [ which is does], I still liked it a lot.

#1. There were really interesting pictures shown

#2. It had me pause and think about what I was really looking at.

Usually we don't think about the tiny details of life like that, and I thought it's similar to how most people usually watch movies vs when they have to write a paper on them. You see things quite differently, more objectively than you would have before. What was 'oh that's a pretty picture' turns into 'look at the dimensions to this picture, the shading the shape'.

My God those were some beautiful pictures:mcute:
I second that ^

I tested as a daydreamer also...
NBPC - The Daydreamer

Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color

I'm not sure how I feel about picture tests, I mean for some of them, the whole picture was amazing and I was drawn to everything, but slightly less drawn to the crooked house than the yellow grass and blue sky. I mean their description seems ok for me at some points in my life, but I wonder if it's a case of the somewhat right answer for shady reasons. I think Ulan Bator has said it best with

I think that how we see a picture does not always reflect our personality.

All that being said, it wasn't a bad test, and I really liked the pictures. I think I want to move to that cabin under the mountain by the stream in the meadow...

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test ...
NBPC - The Daydreamer

16047844691373511970.jpeg

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...
HBPS - The OptimistHumanity, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

15270082072270399565.jpeg

The Perception Personality Image Test at HelloQuizzy

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.
Hmmm. okay. I really do like structured environments... because I am really not good at creating structure myself. In fact, i bring chaos. But it's just reassuring when i can clean up my mess easier if there is an underlying structure. I'm not necessarily energized by others, though.

HFPC - The Photographer

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

NBPC - The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.
COMPARED TO OTHER TAKERS

98/100You scored 17 on HumanityToNature, higher than 98% of your peers.
6/100You scored -7 on BackgroundToForeground, higher than 6% of your peers.
71/100You scored 8 on DetailsToBigPicture, higher than 71% of your peers.
2/100You scored -11 on ColorToShape, higher than 2% of your peers.

NBDC - The Illusionist

Nature, Background, Detail, and Color
12077079057450605015.jpeg

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Compared to other takers

• 54/100 You scored 3 on HumanityToNature, higher than 54% of your peers.
  • 6/100 You scored -7 on BackgroundToForeground, higher than 6% of your peers.
  • 8/100 You scored -2 on DetailsToBigPicture, higher than 8% of your peers.
  • 30/100 You scored -2 on ColorToShape, higher than 30% of your peers.

That is kinda me? Mostly? I think I am the first one to get this result

NBDC - The Illusionist

Nature, Background, Detail, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

NFPC - The Artist
You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

NBPC - The Daydreamer

16047844691373511970.jpeg

NFPS - The Guru

Nature, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

18013823657076863080.jpeg

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.