The Perception Personality Image Test | INFJ Forum

The Perception Personality Image Test

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by happiholic, Nov 1, 2008.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
More threads by happiholic
  1. happiholic

happiholic Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INfj
  2. OP
    happiholic

happiholic Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INfj
    NBPC - The Daydreamer
    Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Basically, all applies to me with a few exceptions:

I don't really pay attention to the world itself (not in terms of ignorance over important issues) since I live in my own world. But, I love nature and I am drawn to nature in the images presented in the test.

Being down-to-earth contradicts with daydreaming. My head is always on the clouds.

#2 happiholic, Nov 1, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  3. Mannit

Mannit Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I got daydreamer too

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SgtBlankee

SgtBlankee Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Daydreamer :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Black Swan

Black Swan Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    NFDS - The Guide

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

6. Lurker

Lurker Has nothing to destroy
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    HFDS - The Coach
    Humanity, Foreground, Detail, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Huh :noidea:

Nooooo! Test lies!

7. Seeker

Seeker Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    HBDS - The Commander
    Humanity, Background, Detail, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity.
    You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life.
    You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others.
    You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

(odd test, but fun :) )

8. mayflow

Banned

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test by fromthemorning ...

HFPS - The Humanitarian
    Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

[​IMG]

9. HolySmoke

HolySmoke endeavoring to persevere

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    The Commander...You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

10. ohmermaid

ohmermaid Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    daydreamer too :)

[​IMG]

11. Silently Honest

Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    YANG
    HFPC - The Photographer

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

12. Quinlan

Quinlan Right the First Time!

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ISFP
    NBDC - The Illusionist

Nature, Background, Detail, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Very Accurate.

13. ZenCat

ZenCat Waving Sage

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Recently 2
    NBPS - The Idealist

Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Bang on target :becky:

14. Freedom

Freedom Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    HFPS - The Humanitarian

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

I don't know about this test.........

#14 Freedom, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  15. ulan_bat0r

ulan_bat0r Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Didnt like the test. Totally weird result:
    You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Does not make any sense to me, sounds like some of the horoscope stuff that is totally written at random ;)

I think that how we see a picture does not always reflect our personality. I am an artist for example, i have studied art and i have been thought how to look at the whole picture. What im "drawn to" is whatever on the picture that i find interesting or whatever dominates the picture, or it can even be a good composition that i am drawn to. The clouds can be interesting if they are interestingly shaped, but if there is a giant red sun in the middle we are forced to be "drawn" to that one.

I think this test is based on something like: "oh.. he likes the clouds, so he must be a dreamer"

16. G.Kai

G.Kai Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Daydreamer

17. Seeker

Seeker Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    I second that.

18. justeccentricnotinsane

justeccentricnotinsane Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Daydreamer.

Quite liked the description. Quite a lot like me. Apart from the down-to-earth bit. Not so down-to-earth :-D

19. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Addicted to Bagels

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    NBPC - The Daydreamer

Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color
    [​IMG]

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

My God those were some beautiful pictures:mcute:

20. RBMIfan

RBMIfan Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape
    [​IMG]

That was an interesting quiz. Don't know about the result, though. Where did they get that I liked being around people? I never noticed the people in the pictures. Otherwise it's not bad.