The Most Hated Family in America | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The Most Hated Family in America

Should this still belong under the rights of freedom of speech?

• Total voters
The free speech issue is a tough one. I am glad that some external regulations place them at a physical distance from the funerals. I do think the people at the funeral have rights as well. When freedom of speech favors the rights of those who cause the greatest disturbance, then there can be a problem. People who are quieter have a right to their free speech and ideas as well.

As far as the family is concerned, it is clearly a type of psychological abuse for the children. I found it interesting that the father did not say a single word in that clip and that the pastor was not present. That mother appears extremely dominant and the majority of her references to homosexuality refers to men. She is also mental and has made choices to reinforce her dysfunctional mind. I don't know if medications could moderate her extreme thinking, but some of the elements present in her communication include a sense of grandiosity, obsession, paranoia, almost constant projection (blaming others for something she is guilty of at the moment of making the accusation), and striking power issues. These are all basic symptoms of many mental disorders. She has an inflated sense of power where what she is calling "god" is essentially referring to herself.

I suspect there are some striking sexual distortions occurring within herself and possibly her family because of the outward obsession with sexuality. I also think there was likely a strange power dynamic between herself and her first authority figures that could have been of a sexual nature. She is projecting the nightmare of her internal self onto the world with great force.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Bandit
Weren't there funerals in the bible? Mary Magdalin visited Jesus' grave. Jesus visited those who had died when people had gathered to mourn them; and brought some back to life. What bible are they reading?

On a more important note however these people are full of hate and they chose to strike people when their down and have experienced loss. If they truly believe that it's wrong for people to fight for THEIR freedom so that they can practice whatever *** they believe in. Why not protest living soldiers to come out of the military? No that would be too sensible.

While I feel that what they say should be under Freedom of Speech (because we really cannot draw lines- you don't know where that would lead), I feel that they should not be allowed to picket at funerals. They should be kept even farther away than a couple hundred feet. And I wish that we could forbid it- but I don't see how we can.

I watched the videos with my sister, and I will quote her now:
"Someone REALLY needs to drive by their picket location with a machine gun and remove these people from existence."
I agreed or suggested that we could kidnap them and reverse brain wash them. lol.

But then again, they are SUCH extremists that they aren't really gonna win many people over. I mean, they don't even make me that angry- I can't even take them seriously at all. The only thing that it is really irritating is that they REALLY DO NOT listen to anyone else and beliefs are so weird and fucked up- like they don't even think things through- their logic has so many holes in it. But I guess- that's how ya gotta be to believe something so stupid.

The only thing that pisses me off is those young kids and teens who so blindly follow their fanatic mother. It's just sad. These people are gonna just keep breeding and making more and more of themselves. ugh.

I can only hope that their extremism pushes some people on the right a little further left. ;P hehe

If there was a God, they'd be the ones going to Hell. All I saw there was extremely mentally, emotionally, etc. immature people that cannot reason beyond their own limited bigotry.

If there was a God, they'd be the ones going to Hell. All I saw there was extremely mentally, emotionally, etc. immature people that cannot reason beyond their own limited bigotry.

Chances are, they say the same thing about us.

Chances are, they say the same thing about us.

Indeed. But the general aspect of the Bible (at least the NT) is to love not hate. Even though God sometimes can be mean bastard in the OT

Am I the only one wondering what the probability is for one of the family to turn out as a closet homosexual? ;)

Then racists could hold speeches about why they hate a certain race? Because after all, it's freedom of speech...

Things like this should be out in the open, rather than covered up. So that those practising such beliefs will see how society responds to such beliefs.

Direct threats, violence and abuse are different (and comes under different laws anyway).

Democracy allowed Hitler's ascendancy.

No it didn't. If the average German person (a) knew what was going on and (b) had a chance to do something about it, the mass murder and imprisonment of certain minority groups would never have happened.

It is lack of transparency that allowed those atrocities to occur.

Last edited:
Am I the only one wondering what the probability is for one of the family to turn out as a closet homosexual? ;)

WOW hahaha what fun that would be!!!

Things like this should be out in the open, rather than covered up. So that those practising such beliefs will see how society responds to such beliefs.

Direct threats, violence and abuse are different (and comes under different laws anyway).

Isnt it already out in the open with demonstrations, e.g. the KKK?
...There are always full-blown demonstrations in Sweden.

No it didn't. If the average German person (a) knew what was going on and (b) had a chance to do something about it, the mass murder and imprisonment of certain minority groups would never have happened.

Correct! in fact, less than 10 procent were supportive of the Nazi party!

You're definitely not the only one. I think a few of us have been feeling that way. I look at the son, and I think, "hmmm..."

.... If the average German person (a) knew what was going on and (b) had a chance to do something about it, the mass murder and imprisonment of certain minority groups would never have happened.

Well, I agree and disagree...I think many Germans did know what was happening but they chose not to do anything about it. They chose to either turn a blind eye and say "well, it's not happening to anyone *I* know" or they accept that their economy is doing well (so what's a few underhanded things), or they simply were two dulled by whatever to accept the true horror.

Things like this happen all the time: Rwanda, Pol Pot's regime...North Korea. Genocide happens every day, but no one does anything. It's always, "let them handle it" or "let's ignore it". Or worse, the people are honestly too afraid to retaliate.

I think many Germans did know what was happening but they chose not to do anything about it.

They did realise eventually, but by then it was too late. As per your last comment:

Or worse, the people are honestly too afraid to retaliate.

Unfortunately, this is the main reason for tyranny to be permitted. The problem is more often than not, such fear is justified.

The only way around it is transparency and free flow of information. Only once a majority realise that it doesn't have to be that way can things improve.

They did realise eventually, but by then it was too late.

I wonder, though. People, mob culture, etc. often choose to not see something because it's uncomfortable. Individuals choose to take steps back from situations because they don't want to deal with it, or they've decided they want to ignore it. I have a feeling that a good number of the people knew and could've stopped things earlier...but either they thought they were alone in their assumptions and didn't feel strong enough to change the circumstance by themselves, or they sat back with that collective, "Ah, well, it's not me" and let it happen.

That mentality happens daily, IMO - I see it play out in my workplace on smaller scales. It's frustrating because you really want to make the change but until the collective chooses to make things happen, things stay the same. Plus

I wonder, though. People, mob culture, etc. often choose to not see something because it's uncomfortable. Individuals choose to take steps back from situations because they don't want to deal with it, or they've decided they want to ignore it.

I do agree that can be the case. Although it is made much worse when those in power deliberately conceal their real plans as much as possible, combined with promoting ideological myths in an attempt to subdue the population.

The average German did not fully appreciate what was going on until a while after the invasion of Poland (eg rounding up of Polish Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, 'political prisoners' etc). Slavery in a concentration camp is almost as bad as death. Of course by then, the average citizen feared what would happen if they spoke out (they too would be placed in concentration camps). Even then they didn't realise that the Nazis were planning on executing them until it was already happening.

The sad part is that similar discrimination and violence exists in more than a few countries right now. Though none of them have transparent democratically elected governments as per YOYO's original comment.

I love Louis Theroux, I saw this documentary at the time. I think the opinion these people have is ridiculous and disgusting. I also think its ignorant, and they bring their kids up shouting things they don't even understand. Some of the people in it are really creepy, they're all bitter and miserable too. However, I don't think censorship is fair in a balanced society. Everyone should be entitled to say what they want, because we are all human and no one else has a right to tell us what to think. I do think they should be stopped from picketing at these funerals and parading the streets at pride parades though, because this is when it starts to infringe upon the space of other people, esp those mourning

I wonder the same thing. My gut tells me it is extremely likely. With a family culture like that one, I must say homosexuality would seem far more exciting than anything else.

You're definitely not the only one. I think a few of us have been feeling that way. I look at the son, and I think, "hmmm..."
I thought the same thing.

The mother also has some kind of aversion to men, I think. The rantings I've heard from her against homosexuality refer to men. I'm not sure what that makes her, but she crossed my mind as well.

Last edited:
homosexual who joins the army and dates a black man.

ROFL! PRICELESS!

I think that would...totally destroy the family. Man, I'd love to see it. Sad as it would be for the kid, I'm just...yes. EPIC WIN.