The Most Hated Family in America | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Most Hated Family in America

Should this still belong under the rights of freedom of speech?

• Total voters
Yet why is it that I so strongly feel its unacceptable to maliciously celebrate someones death like that and yet make the exception for Hitler?

Come on, Hitler was a human but NOT a decent one. And I dont even consider that an opinion.

You cannot compare one person to millions of soldiers!
Besides, this hate group's celebration for that 'god killed soldiers because of homosexuals in USA'... is COMPLETELY different to that of people celebrating the end of Hitler's reign.
I don't consider it so.

Of course, I consider every single persons slate wiped clean at death. Hitler is as innocent to me as a newborn babe. As are those soldiers. I no longer give a shit.

However, Hitler was a human. He was an idealist, a good artist, a good thinker, and he strived to make Germany great. You've got to remember the good about a person as well. Or do you think Evil Dictators spring out of nowhere? Each person lives a life of love and hate, good as well as evil.

Yet why is it that I so strongly feel its unacceptable to maliciously celebrate someones death like that and yet make the exception for Hitler?

Because from your perspective, Hitler was a scumbag and American Soldiers are decent people defending their country. Nazi party members in 1945 would have had the opposite view.

It's all just perspective, my perspective is that Hitler was a mass murdering swine, but that's because my personal values conflict with Hitler's policies.

Pristinegirl said:
Come on, Hitler was a human but NOT a decent one. And I dont even consider that an opinion.

You cannot compare one person to millions of soldiers!
Besides, this hate group's celebration for that 'god killed soldiers because of homosexuals in USA'... is COMPLETELY different to that of people celebrating the end of Hitler's reign.

Again, they're only different in terms of your perspective, there may be many people out there who think that it's exactly the same thing, or think that Hitler was a great guy, or have a completely different opinion on it entirely.

In the end it all just boils down to subjective opinion, there is no objective right or wrong when it comes to personal perspectives, it's all about disagreements and conflicts between personal value systems.

However, Hitler was a human. He was an idealist, a good artist, a good thinker, and he strived to make Germany great. You've got to remember the good about a person as well. Or do you think Evil Dictators spring out of nowhere? Each person lives a life of love and hate, good as well as evil.

I strongly reccomend Die Welle (The wave) and Der Untergang (Downfall) to anyone who hasn't seen them. The movies make a strong point, both in regards to the fact that some people think that Nazism was something Hitler is solely responsible for and will never happen again, and regarding the human side of Hitler.

Because he was as human as you and me, Pristine, and he thought himself as decent as you and me. And we should face that dark side of our humanity, understanding the point where we may reach if we're not careful.

Last edited:
They said that god killed the soldiers because America was a doomed land because we accept homosexuality. It just goes to show you how one sided you can be in your thinking. Belief is a very strong tool it makes soldiers go to war it makes the person believe what they are doing or saying is right because they believe it. The problem I see is that life has too many options in the end. I believe that when you die you will be judged by your knowledge and what you did with it. This woman is a lawyer so she already has a strike against her. Then you lump in some weird twisted religious beliefs and viola you have her. Her interpretations of the law I bet are as twisted as her religious views. This is the shadow of a human in full view. She is mad.

I strongly reccomend Die Welle (The wave) and Der Untergang (Downfall) to anyone who hasn't seen them. The movies make a strong point, both in regards to the fact that some people think that Nazism was something Hitler is solely responsible for and will never happen again, and regarding the human side of Hitler.

Because he was as human as you and me, Pristine, and he thought himself as decent as you and me. And we should face that dark side of our humanity, understanding the point where we may reach if we're not careful.

I've seen parts of the wave I think, it's with the schoolteacher right?

EDIT: I think that if you have seen the wave, you must understand the danger of letting the family do what they're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen parts of the wave I think, it's with the schoolteacher right?

Yes, that one. It may be a bit unrealistic at some points, but it's a very good movie with a very strong message.

I don't consider it so.

Of course, I consider every single persons slate wiped clean at death. Hitler is as innocent to me as a newborn babe. As are those soldiers. I no longer give a shit.

That just makes me speechless, but you are right to your opinion!

Because from your perspective, Hitler was a scumbag and American Soldiers are decent people defending their country. Nazi party members in 1945 would have had the opposite view.

That is true. However, I read that many were lured and manipulated into the Nazi party.

It's all just perspective, my perspective is that Hitler was a mass murdering swine, but that's because my personal values conflict with Hitler's policies.

Again, they're only different in terms of your perspective, there may be many people out there who think that it's exactly the same thing, or think that Hitler was a great guy, or have a completely different opinion on it entirely.

In the end it all just boils down to subjective opinion, there is no objective right or wrong when it comes to personal perspectives, it's all about disagreements and conflicts between personal value systems.

I just feel that someone saying Hitler was a loving person ought to be wrong. Like you, I feel he was a mass murdering swine. Obviously it is a subjective opinion and live and let live right, but I probably wouldn't get a long with someone who claimed he was decent.

You know, the thing that pisses me off is that we're even giving them the attention. If their intention is to spread their message of hate, by posting it up on the media and bringing them in to speak to the newsrooms, we're only doing them a favour.

While you, and I, and the general majority might look at this all and be thoroughly disgusted, but for every few thousand of us, there's probably some idiot that's going to say, "hey! They're right!" and join in.

I think that now that this has circulated around the press, and they've had their chance to say their piece, we need to stop sensationalizing it and move on.

Then racists could hold speeches about why they hate a certain race? Because after all, it's freedom of speech...

Yes

Ofc, they'll be signing their own funeral by doing so

Hmm, after watching the clip. She's going to hell

The Westboro Baptist Church is so small. If I remember right, their membership is less than 1000. They're complete morons and anyone who isn't a moron realizes it.
They can say what they want, it isn't going to change a thing.

Last edited:
The Westboro Baptist Church is so small. If I remember right, their membership is less than 1000. They're complete morons and anyone who isn't a moron realizes it.
They can say what they want, it isn't going to change a thing.

I fully agree with you. But I think 1000 is a lot actually :eek:

Hmm, after watching the clip. She's going to hell

It's safe to say that they are going to hell. And if not, they are Americas most hated family!

The irony made me giggle

I fully agree with you. But I think 1000 is a lot actually :eek:

It's safe to say that they are going to hell. And if not, they are Americas most hated family!

What good does judging where they'll spend eternity and hating them do to combat their bigotry? It'd only excite them into telling you that God hates you because you're a fag lover and you're going to hell. (Paraphrased their words, not mine.)

I can understand your outrage. Personally, I think that their beliefs are miguided (to say the least!) and fanatical. They have no power, and a vast majority of people think them ridiculous. I'd agree with TDHT that to pay them any attention and give them any response only feeds into them.

Eventually, they'll out-imbreed themselves into extinction. I pretty much think of them as "Christianity Gone Wild."

Who doesn't preach bullshit in the name of god, though? They are just to a more extreme degree.

Preachers like Pat Robertson are more dangerous than these.

Last edited:
Who doesn't preach bullshit in the name of god, though? They are just to a more extreme degree.

Preachers like Pat Robertson are more dangerous than these.

Yes you are right. But I still can't help but think that closeminded religious extremist fanatics make the world a bad place.

and the most funny thing of it all is that they hate Jews but they preach from the old testament

don't they know that the old testament was written by Jews? How can you love the book but hate the authors????

but after all, I too believe that freedom of speach should be absolute. Everyone has the right to believe what he wants to. Otherwise, who is going to determine what is good or right now Jezus is not arround any more?

no one has the answer ...

The difference is that the Christian Coalition is much more likely to be taken seriously than the Westboro Baptist church, because the Coalition is skilled in PR.. while the Westboro Church is not nearly as tactful.

They say many of the same things, it's just that one group is more pleasing in their choice of words than the other. For example, homosexuality, gender relations, and race are some topics to look into and compare. Not to mention how they both want gov't to be run.

Last edited: